Jump to content
Blueray

COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

 

Message added by BabyBlade

Recommended Posts

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, RadX said:

Airport closed for terminals means flights stop?

 

but it public oni liao

 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-jewel-changi-airport-terminals-1-3-closed-public-14795582

Now then close

 

since last year i was wondering why passengers come out of T1 immediately like can join with ppl in jewel. Don’t they have separate lane for exit? Saw a few times ceca in groups coming out collecting baggage and some standing at waiting arrival area last year. 
 

 

  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged

Pool also seeing less crowd even with the crowd control measure in place.

20210512_174424.jpg

  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear

Damn slow... they thought vaccination is magic wand to make virus disappear

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)
28 minutes ago, Blueray said:

🔴 JUST IN: Airport workers and staff working in Jewel have been urged to refrain from going out except for essential work or activities in the next 14 days, until they have tested negative for Covid-19.

26682D21-225C-46D3-8C1B-F81063DE2FD7.jpeg

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
27 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Now then close

 

since last year i was wondering why passengers come out of T1 immediately like can join with ppl in jewel. Don’t they have separate lane for exit? Saw a few times ceca in groups coming out collecting baggage and some standing at waiting arrival area last year. 
 

 

They always wait and wait and wait, delay and delay and delay in taking appropriate measures relating to covid de. 🙄

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hypersonic

Pg 1

  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supercharged

At this rate the Hong Kong bubble be Hong Gan again?

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic
22 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Damn slow... they thought vaccination is magic wand to make virus disappear

some months back assperts say our quarantine measures very the goot wor ...

Rise in imported COVID-19 cases due to surge worldwide, but experts say Singapore has 'strong' quarantine measures

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-imported-cases-surge-worldwide-singapore-measures-14043816

 

19 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

🔴 JUST IN: Airport workers and staff working in Jewel have been urged to refrain from going out except for essential work or activities in the next 14 days, until they have tested negative for Covid-19.

26682D21-225C-46D3-8C1B-F81063DE2FD7.jpeg

the TTSH and Changi Airport strain seems quite virulent.

wonder import from where one ... [grin]

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5th Gear (edited)

This is the result of taking too much risk by our 4G leadership - especially OYK who kept insisting that we must keep our airport and port open!

Edited by Civic101
  • Praise 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
7 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

At this rate the Hong Kong bubble be Hong Gan again?

Simi rate? When first announced i ald know it wont happen. Some of my friends rushing to buy ticket, noob😂😂😆

  • Haha! 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
9 minutes ago, Blueray said:

some months back assperts say our quarantine measures very the goot wor ...

Rise in imported COVID-19 cases due to surge worldwide, but experts say Singapore has 'strong' quarantine measures

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-imported-cases-surge-worldwide-singapore-measures-14043816

 

the TTSH and Changi Airport strain seems quite virulent.

wonder import from where one ... [grin]

Someone said cannot be racial. 

  • Praise 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

Coronavirus: Hong Kong-Singapore travel bubble to launch as scheduled this month despite recent cases, commerce minister says

Quote

According to the terms agreed by both sides, the scheme will be suspended for two weeks if the seven-day moving average of unlinked infections in either city exceeds five cases.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/3133179/coronavirus-hong-kong-singapore-travel-bubble

I thought we exceeded 5 unlinked cases already ? 

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Turbocharged
15 minutes ago, Blueray said:

some months back assperts say our quarantine measures very the goot wor ...

Rise in imported COVID-19 cases due to surge worldwide, but experts say Singapore has 'strong' quarantine measures

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-imported-cases-surge-worldwide-singapore-measures-14043816

 

the problem is they only count the cases that got "caught" by quarantine. 

they can't count those cases that didn't get caught [lipsrsealed]

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hypersonic

Looks bad..... 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear
6 minutes ago, Blueray said:

Coronavirus: Hong Kong-Singapore travel bubble to launch as scheduled this month despite recent cases, commerce minister says

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/3133179/coronavirus-hong-kong-singapore-travel-bubble

I thought we exceeded 5 unlinked cases already ? 

Not yet.  We had less than 5 unlinked cases on most days so the 7 day moving average unlinked cases is still way below 5

  • Praise 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×