COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

(edited)

run for the hills, covid is here  .....🤪200310-coronavirus-2x1-al-1310-3265846.gif.7de9d5e425f3966dae5ebdb554fd1325.gif

Edited by Staff69
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Ender said:

I know all the diff variations like, UK south African, indian, brazil, US etc.....but isnt WHO the one who say shouldnt put location label?!?! 

I long suspect his private bank account last year got influx of money :D :D :D 

• Angry 1
  • Shocked 1

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, D3badge said:

I know all the diff variations like, UK south African, indian, brazil, US etc.....but isnt WHO the one who say shouldnt put location label?!?! 

I long suspect his private bank account last year got influx of money :D :D :D 

ok..lah... at some point we stop listening to WHO.. healthy don't wear mask...

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

At this rate the Hong Kong bubble be Hong Gan again?

If at this rate and hk bubble still allow, then really speechless liao.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Civic101 said:

This is the result of taking too much risk by our 4G leadership - especially OYK who kept insisting that we must keep our airport and port open!

I remember one bro here said they are playing with fire, and now finally they got burned liao.

• Shocked 1

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I remember one bro here said they are playing with fire, and now finally they got burned liao.

unfortunately we are the ones get burn. the front liners get burn.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic
22 minutes ago, 13177 said:

It’s me.

Got burnt liao lor, keep importing from high risk countries and this is what they get. Now create a lot of inconvenience for people working there and healthcare workers. In fact, the whole community.

Farking well done 4G!

Lawrence Wong speech at the task force meeting and parliament are BS.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Kyrios said:

Meaning if not for this dialogue, the ceca imports and lax measures will still continue right..

This really shows how genuinely 'important' are the health and well being of true blue citizens to the ruling party....

Bro, just remember this:

5E12DEC6-2D10-4222-B662-FEAF44DCD7E6.png

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

Also that 'assume the risk profile of that country' BS by OYK. Confirm his idea didn't work with terrible consequences for us.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

my last biz trip was jan 23 2020 when i returned for cny. i have never been back to airport since

i hve no idea, why sg pple lov to go airport. shopping, makan etc.

Technically, the intl airport is one of the most dangerous places in every country

• Praise 9
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

Update on today's comm case

- 33 year old Filipino nurse at Sengkang General Hospital.  Tested preliminarily positive for the B1617 variant. He developed a runny nose on 9 May night, cough on 10 May night, and subsequently fever, sore throat, shortness of breath and loss of taste on 11 May. Unlinked case

- 36 year-old female Vietnam national who is a Short-Term Visit Pass holder. She is a household contact  of the Grab driver (Case 62969). A new cluster is formed, 3 cases linked to the Grab driver

- 24 year-old male Singaporean who is employed by Huawei Enterprise as an IT engineer and works at Changi Airport Terminal 4

- 39 year-old  ICA officer at T3.  Tested preliminarily positive for the B1617 variant

- 38 year-old ICA officer at T3.  tested preliminarily positive for the B1617 variant

- 62 year old cleaner and trolley handler at T3

- 65 year old cleaner at T3

- 28 year old aviation security officer at T3

- 42 year old sales associate at a retail store at T3

- 64 year-old female Singaporean who had been warded in Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH) Ward 9D from 26 April, and was transferred to NCID on 28 April. She repeatedly tested negative, and was discharged and quarantined on 2 May. Tested positive on 11 May

https://www.moh.gov.sg/news-highlights/details/10-new-cases-of-locally-transmitted-covid-19-infection_12MayUpdate

Edited by Raubern
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Not play with madness meh 😁

• Haha! 2

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

Can’t sleep huh..😁

my boss tenant borrow Ah long run away 

nb give me problem

make me go police station 

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1