COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Still managed to get such high filtration masks? Thought no more stock as people are rushing to buy such masks now?! 😅

stay home.. no need mask. also use less mask as a result.. lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)
16 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Still managed to get such high filtration masks? Thought no more stock as people are rushing to buy such masks now?! 😅

I had always been buying high filtration one. 

BYD one I bought at Guardian is always selling at $12 per box.

So this one is very cheap. 

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 3

Just now, bsswan said:

But still use UK, Brazil, S.Africa...... only one not used anymore is "Wuhan".

Media and WHO knows who pays the bills.

Exactly

Following our government, we should rename little india station to little south asia.

*Note: picture forwarded to me via whatsapp, so i dont know who to credit.

IMG-20210522-WA0005.jpg

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 17

Supersonic
12 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

stay home.. no need mask. also use less mask as a result.. lol

Still need to use mask when go out to dabao food le, even i stay home no go anywhere. Maybe like you said, use lesser mask if only go out dabao, one mask can use for 2 days since only out for a short while?! 😂

Hypersonic
7 minutes ago, RadX said:

Okok you all damn CB lah, how call call it the India variant,  it has a middle name one.... 

We call it the "India B1617 Variant",  see?  No India variant.... 

Now repeat after me,  "India B1617 Variant"!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 6

Supersonic
15 minutes ago, Tohto said:

I had always been buying high filtration one. 

BYD one I bought at Guardian is always selling at $12 per box.

Do this one is very cheap. 

Yes this one is cheap. $5 per box for 50 pcs of high filtration masks. 👍 Maybe later go SS see look see look and buy to keep some stock?! Lol.

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, Ttl1976 said:

Following our government, we should rename little india station to little south asia.

*Note: picture forwarded to me via whatsapp, so i dont know who to credit.

IMG-20210522-WA0005.jpg

Actually we sld rename " Little India" station to "B1617".... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

6 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Actually we sld rename " Little India" station to "B1617".... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

YA!

if not, we will be labelled as racist liao

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, Ttl1976 said:

YA!

if not, we will be labelled as racist liao

Next stop B1617 station,  passengers arriving from SOUTH ASIA and INDIA,  please alight from the left,  all other passengers please alight from the right. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, golden_eagle said:

Since the situation is like this now, would it make a difference to quarantine travellers at origin instead of destination? Buy a hotel at some badly hit countries, quarantine and test people for some time before they are allowed to travel? Not only will it reduce the case count, but running cost too for some popular countries of origin. 

idea sound good but the problem i see is trust.. where is the check and balance? we talking abt India SOUTH ASIA leh.. if there's fake cert n such I don dare trust them..

Unless you manage to get our TRUSTED SINGAPOREAN to be there... but now where to find such hero.. even so it will be a complex operation.. u need the WHOLE Team of trusted people to be there.. from housekeeping.. cleaner... Swab.. medical team.. nurse.. doc.. just too many..

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Wind30 said:

got this from one of my chat groups…

DECF46B5-811D-46C2-A827-D46ECA9F14D4.jpeg

Strange that sitting at the doctor's waiting room is considered low risk.  usually that's where the sick are concentrated. Hearing someone cough or snort makes one uneasy there.😬

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Wind30 said:

got this from one of my chat groups…

DECF46B5-811D-46C2-A827-D46ECA9F14D4.jpeg

Going to a beach riskier than takeaway at a restaurant? That's why cannot trust local papers. You know they are trying to encourage/discourage certain behaviours, and think readers are easily hoodwinked. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
14 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Going to a beach riskier than takeaway at a restaurant? That's why cannot trust local papers. You know they are trying to encourage/discourage certain behaviours, and think readers are easily hoodwinked. 

Not local paper

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

idea sound good but the problem i see is trust.. where is the check and balance? we talking abt India SOUTH ASIA leh.. if there's fake cert n such I don dare trust them..

Unless you manage to get our TRUSTED SINGAPOREAN to be there... but now where to find such hero.. even so it will be a complex operation.. u need the WHOLE Team of trusted people to be there.. from housekeeping.. cleaner... Swab.. medical team.. nurse.. doc.. just too many..

I nominate Kar Chng and his fellow members!

• Haha! 2

Chance of CB2 is quite low liao. OYK say since phase 2 heightened alert began, the number of cases are hovering around 20~30 daily and there is no sharp increase in cases. This current outbreak is largely under control but they will need to monitor a few days more before deciding on the next step

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/realtime/singapore/story20210522-1148660

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3