COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

Supercharged
37 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I know one person can sextify her here.

She don't like cover .... so RAW?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4

27 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

This one I also got tiagong,  maybe she doing this to get attention, hoping some good heart men can help her with her needs...

Today is Vesak Day,  日行一善, this kind of good deed we need @Mustank

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Ok lah ok lah

latet I email her lah

handphone number also don’t want to give 😞

:XD:

• Haha! 7

10 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Actually on a 2nd thought,  why is it that this pui soh is not charge until now,  when her 1st incident was 1 year back?  She left for UK, came back break the law again and still not charge? 

Before the "where's your badge" incident,  she had 4-5 cases reported and recorded, why not charge earlier?  If not for this incident would her cases forever be on hold? Even those AMDKs,  although sentence after a year,  they were caught and charge within a few months. 

Maybe this pui soh really connection strong, so all act blur on her cases,  until now gone public liao,  boh bian liao. 

Who knows,  maybe sending her to siao keng is just a smoke out, later just say she a bit siao, so cannot charge her, send to IMH staycation 2 weeks,  and release without record?  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Maybe she developed immunity already

if her blood 1ml inject into 1617 victim, straight away 神功护体

thats why is walking cure!

• Haha! 3

3 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

Alamak! i thot Health Center... those "lao ban.. ni yao ma?" type..

Heng u clarified! 🤣

I thot it's Holly Cow Ho C...😁

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
19 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

From today onwards, Hawaii outdoors no need wear mask whether you are vaccinated or not. That should be the way, if not vaccinated and scared then stay home.

Really stupid if you ask me. But the US often pulls this "muh freedom, muh rights" crap.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
13 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Really stupid if you ask me. But the US often pulls this "muh freedom, muh rights" crap.

I rather think it will make people go get vaccinated if they want to be unmask outside unless they are not scared.

Hypersonic
32 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Same as flowering plants 

When the flower goes into full bloom, user must remove it one

if the flower is not removed, the plant may never flower again 

my flowering plants, the more I cut the flowers when they bloom, the more flowers the plants make!! 

that’s why when you see a flower in full bloom, don’t wait, don’t hesitate, quickly deflower it from the plant, if not no more flower 

:grin:

採花高手! [thumbsup]

Handle bui soh,  非你莫属!!!! 

Nobody nobody but you... Nobody nobody!!!!!  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I rather think it will make people go get vaccinated if they want to be unmask outside unless they are not scared.

They should just have stopped with vaccine means can go outside no mask. No vaccine, wear a mask or go suck an egg.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
34 minutes ago, Ender said:

So 田伯光is doing the nuns a favor in 笑傲江湖?

This one I cannot say,  cannot say....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
32 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Ok lah ok lah

latet I email her lah

handphone number also don’t want to give 😞

:XD:

She wants to give you the play hard to get feel mah,  hang high high waiting for you.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 4

49 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Actually on a 2nd thought,  why is it that this pui soh is not charge until now,  when her 1st incident was 1 year back?  She left for UK, came back break the law again and still not charge? 

Before the "where's your badge" incident,  she had 4-5 cases reported and recorded, why not charge earlier?  If not for this incident would her cases forever be on hold? Even those AMDKs,  although sentence after a year,  they were caught and charge within a few months. 

Maybe this pui soh really connection strong, so all act blur on her cases,  until now gone public liao,  boh bian liao. 

Who knows,  maybe sending her to siao keng is just a smoke out, later just say she a bit siao, so cannot charge her, send to IMH staycation 2 weeks,  and release without record?  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

On the contrary I think she is a nobody. A lot of cases are delayed for one obvious reason.

AMDK and celebs like Shane and Terence are made an example so that no foreigner and well known ppl think they are above the law.

As for lesser known ppl their cases are in pending status.

If she is well connected the organization or company will fire her with immediate effect to distance themselves from her and her anti-social behaviour like we have seen in many cases.

So who wants to see my badge?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

56 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Maybe she developed immunity already

if her blood 1ml inject into 1617 victim, straight away 神功护体

thats why is walking cure!

Actually has anyone swabbed her for the virus? For all we know, she is the classical asymptomatic superspreader so that is why we have clusters here and there.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

They should just have stopped with vaccine means can go outside no mask. No vaccine, wear a mask or go suck an egg.

No vaccine, go out and get Covid. 🤣

Cant even tell who is vaccinated unless got some colour dot on forehead. 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 7

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

i read that it was because she did not admit to those (last year) charges but claim trial ..

trial dates are given months later because it is one case in one court whole day kind instead of those being charged at first where its many cases in one court a day ..

so its plead guilty pay fine or what then case closed but if dont plead guilty then have to take trial date then will be months before case closed ..

• Praise 3

(edited)
2 hours ago, bsswan said:

Actually, if it gets that hot..... There is a chance they get sent home.

Try to find a hotel room in a proper hotel in the summer is tough - those with no a/c at home book for sleeping.

I can't imagine keeping the windows of the office open here, but worth a try when no sun.

In europe, its not humid even during summer so its quite ok without aircon at home or office. At least not sweating. I cannot remember having issues with hot/sweating during the few summers I spent in europe (germany, scotland). And I am quite a sweaty person. Its only dry warm in the day and cooling at night. The locals would have been through it for centuries. None of the offices and apartments I stayed had aircon. I only need heater for the winter.

Here in singapore humidity is an issue. However its nothing new for us here also. I know many (incl my own) offices do not switch on aircon during weekends. So when we go back for work just open the windows and switch on fans. Not as comfortable but ok. Staff should at least be allowed to wear appropriately. My comments do not apply to offices with windows that cannot be opened, I have not experience these.

Edited by Columbian78
  • Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Columbian78 said:

In europe, its not humid even during summer so its quite ok without aircon at home or office. At least not sweating. I cannot remember having issues with hot/sweating during the few summers I spent in europe (germany, scotland). And I am quite a sweaty person. Its only dry warm in the day and cooling at night. The locals would have been through it for centuries. None of the offices and apartments I stayed had aircon. I only need heater for the winter.

Here in singapore humidity is an issue. However its nothing new for us here also. I know many (incl my own) offices do not switch on aircon during weekends. So when we go back for work just open the windows and switch on fans. Not as comfortable but ok. Staff should at least be allowed to wear appropriately. My comments do not apply to offices with windows that cannot be opened, I have not experience these.

Scotland, well...... Obviously.

Germany is an issue without a/c in some summers over the last 10yrs, so I normally head over around October for a factory visit.

Climate change seems to be an issue but I remember about 40yrs ago I found it difficult to sleep in London because of the heart and humidity, but that might have been a "city" issue with no airflow.

All I know is when we get the a/c serviced at the office, the 10min the windows are open is quite a change. We get no airflow because we have windows on only one side and there is nowhere for the air to go - WfH is different and I can usually survive with just a fan as I get quite a good cross wind through the kitchen.

↡ Advertisement