COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

(edited)
1 hour ago, Kyrios said:

Took me 2 weeks to settle down to WFH..and now the ass/seat is not warmed up yet enough have to go back office again..

i just signed up Netflix + Disney to chill and binge watch ... so how? [bigcry] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Took me 2 weeks to settle down to WFH..and now the ass/seat is not warmed up yet enough have to go back office again..

And is a bad time to go back if you are driving...cos oil is hitting $80 per barrel soon and you can be sure our friendly nayborhood petrol stations will be eagerly waiting to line their pockets with your hard-earned cash...some more with the added tax from this year's Budget..ki Xiao man...upz lorry

How come you need 2 weeks to settle down to WFH? Thought last year should already gone through WFH for 2 months liao? Lol. But gahment havent announce on the WFH measure from next week le, maybe still continue default WFH?

Turbocharged
(edited)
24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

How come you need 2 weeks to settle down to WFH? Thought last year should already gone through WFH for 2 months liao? Lol. But gahment havent announce on the WFH measure from next week le, maybe still continue default WFH?

Lol..the waking hours, the gym routine, the visit to my mum's...stuff like that used to be organized around a routine pegged to my working hours...when WFH...the schedule becomes a bit messed up..muayahaha

Also no aircon...plus these few weeks xibeh hot and sunny..takes a while to get used to...at my home's makeshift workdesk...muayahaha

Edited by Kyrios

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Tell your boss you wanna WFH perm or flexible WFH option... that's the new norm..

Then his boss will tell him to work ''WFH'' perm and no need to come back to company forever. Lol.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, t0y0ta said:

Today maybe reduce to zero community case?

Like i said many times, high chance it will happen, if not how to reopen up again? Lol.

Hypersonic
5 hours ago, Jman888 said:

cos too many people play mahjong during lock down?

They do listen.

image.thumb.png.8996d591152533e3960e866f06ab2bd3.png

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, bsswan said:

Personally, not much actual change until 21st.

ya, still cannot meet to makan or drink ..

4 minutes ago, bsswan said:

Personally, not much actual change until 21st.

Have changes.....  [nod]

Someone twited PM that his grandma career as mahjong player comes true.  :a-happy:

4 to a table and another serve drinks & snacks, makes up the number 5 ...    :we-all-gonna-die:

:grin:

4 minutes ago, Mooose said:

ya, still cannot meet to makan or drink ..

Your drinking kakis very big ... [grouphug]

5 just nice, each pax pay for 5 bottles and for 25 bottles can last from 6.30 pm till 10.30pm closing time ...... :a-toast:

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6257726243001

The top US infection disease expert Dr Anthony Fauci has made a groundbreaking admission that he funded coronavirus research in China to avoid an outbreak on American soil, Sky News host Sharri Markson reports. “The United States funded highly dangerous coronavirus research that was once banned at the Wuhan Institute of Virology,” she said. “That research involved creating new deadly viruses that never existed before. “Back in 2012, when the US was considering banning gain of function research, which it later did, Fauci argued that it was important work and was even worth the risk of sparking a pandemic. “But when the outbreak of the pandemic exploded and the White House was sitting there wondering how it all started, Fauci did not once mention gain of function research or the other activities at the Wuhan laboratory. “It was left to others to uncover. “Fauci is the man solely responsible for lifting the US ban on this risky research in 2017.” Ms Markson said it was “unthinkable” for the US to want “risky coronavirus research” conducted in China. Ms Markson investigates the origins of COVID-19 in her upcoming book – What really happened in Wuhan – delving into cover-ups, conspiracies and classified research, which is on sale at Amazon.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 3