COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

Twincharged
On 6/10/2021 at 4:35 PM, Blueray said:

still no dining in for 1 more week [;)]

Probably mentioned already but I think it’s partly due to Fathers Day. To reduce the number of dining in groups. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged
16 hours ago, 13177 said:

People cannot dine-in will die one. And people cannot gather in groups also can die de. Lol. Yesterday i saw one group of 6 ah pek gathered at a void deck talking to each other. [sweatdrop]

Ah pek will say more than half a leg in coffin Liao. Die then die lor. Have to die some way also. 
Obviously selfish, but then majority of old folk who do stunts are like this. Have seen one literally climbing over a 1m high center fence to cross the road when the pedestrian crossing is not more than 50m away. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
16 hours ago, 13177 said:

People cannot dine-in will die one. And people cannot gather in groups also can die de. Lol. Yesterday i saw one group of 6 ah pek gathered at a void deck talking to each other. [sweatdrop]

not only ah pek, i also saw a group of 5-6 ginna pi with their fixies near Lorong Halus Bridge gathering and making a nuisance

• Praise 1
  • Angry 2
  • Haha! 1

46 minutes ago, Scion said:

not only ah pek, i also saw a group of 5-6 ginna pi with their fixies near Lorong Halus Bridge gathering and making a nuisance

Yesterday night (9pm plus) jogging route easily see more than 20 groups of cyclist zoom past.

None in a group of 2!🤔 

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

Ah pek will say more than half a leg in coffin Liao. Die then die lor. Have to die some way also. 
Obviously selfish, but then majority of old folk who do stunts are like this. Have seen one literally climbing over a 1m high center fence to cross the road when the pedestrian crossing is not more than 50m away. 

He never climb low wall before...

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
27 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Yesterday night (9pm plus) jogging route easily see more than 20 groups of cyclist zoom past.

None in a group of 2!🤔 

Yah. Saw many also.

Mostly ginas group..

Hypersonic

If you thought ah peks after vaccination and think they are invincible are jialat, those teenagers after vaccination will bring it to a whole new level.

• Praise 2

37 minutes ago, Kopites said:

None in a group of 2!🤔 

This is a very common sight, just saw a group of more than 10. West coast  area many many such. Guess everyone will argue and justify for their own convenience and agenda. 

Not only old people. 

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Tohto said:

worst is that these old folk dont think they are doing anything bad .. they think they are not the villians but the victims if anyone even looks at them hard, dont say scold then or tell them off ..

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Tohto said:

Yah. Saw many also.

Mostly ginas group..

Need to up fine Liao. $300 to $600, restaurants $2000.. better to let these people pay to replenish the reserves rather tax the general public. 

• Praise 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
8 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

Need to up fine Liao. $300 to $600, restaurants $2000.. better to let these people pay to replenish the reserves rather tax the general public. 

Si gina  at the end will be paid by parents. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Everyone experienced some form of fatigue from this pandemic.

No amount of fine going to make sure ppl follow the rule unless there are foot soldiers everywhere.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Tohto said:

Maybe he missed climbing low wall? 😅

(edited)

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/11/delta-variant-is-linked-to-90-of-covid-cases-in-uk

India South Asia Delta variant causes more than 90% of new Covid cases in UK

More than 90% of Covid cases in the UK are now down to the coronavirus Delta variant first discovered in India, data has revealed, as the total number of confirmed cases passed 42,000.

According to the report, since the start of February to 7 June, there were 33,206 Delta cases in England: while 19,573 were in unvaccinated individuals, 1,785 were among fully vaccinated people and 7,559 were among those who had received one jab, with the vaccination status of the remainder unclear.

Of 28917, 67% unvaccinated, 26% one jab, and 6% vaccinated

UK vaccination rate from Feb to start of June went from 14% to 60%

So confirm vaccination also helps against delta variant but not fullproof

Edited by yishunite
  • Shocked 1

34 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

good idea! 

contribute to nation building 😂

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Mkl22 said:

I still don’t understand why you often see those eldery who doesnt follow the number of pax allowed in group gathering is ah pek/ukers. Seldom see aunties/ah ma gathered in big group.

1 hour ago, Mooose said:

worst is that these old folk dont think they are doing anything bad .. they think they are not the villians but the victims if anyone even looks at them hard, dont say scold then or tell them off ..

Scolded one in the language she understands then the language I wish she also understands who spat in front of me earlier...really ccb...reminded me of the one I scolded last year...

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1