COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

2 minutes ago, Kopites said:

For one person only.

i do for my company, from last time already approve to operate.

need summit man power working on site only. didnt ask for details of every 1.

chop chop 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Another HDB block kena mandatory covid testing after a few cases were living there. This time is Blk 559 Pasir Ris St 51

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/residents-of-block-559-in-pasir-ris-to-go-for-swab-test-after-covid-19-patients

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

Hypersonic
8 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Bros, these two sections I wholeheartedly agreed with you.

Reading their replies always gave me an visual image..."go stand one corner suck my thumb".😤

Yah,  really KNN,  DLLM feeling. 

Limbey so free to ask stupid questions to make your life busy meh?  Right? 

I asked because your farking website is not clear,  and you farking keep changing your policies,  and you bloody keep giving me something I cannot find my answer, and threaten me. 

Limbey now start to think of all kind of funny questions and compile them,  next election limbey one time send to MOM and see how they reply. Tell them if you don't reply by this date, I going to vote opp and start a campaign against them,  CC my MP. <_<[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

Ah Ong better diam diam as Minister of Health seriously and don't be so cocksure. Every time he say travel bubble on the way, sure pop one. Now as Health Minister, don't suka suka say numbers stable, later numbers pop then he know...😅

Ah Ong must be a jinx. :o

• Haha! 6

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Ah Ong must be a jinx. :o

Fathers spirit 😂😂

• Haha! 6

Supersonic
27 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

LTA I also gave up long ago.  My friend asked about traffic light many years ago,  the person attending to him could not understand what he was trying to say,  and kept giving him the standard answer. Later then realize that fellow didn't even have a licence to understand how the traffic works, and he works at LTA CS.....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I fully agreed on this, i also gave up on LTA. You feedback to them on traffic light, transport and even illegal parking, they just bring me round and round the circle without suggesting any solution to resolve the issue permanently, and those who replied to me are LTA senior engineer and manager level somemore. I always think how these people able to reach these senior position and managerial level and yet they could not resolve issues? Lol.

• Praise 3

Zaobao got balls. Dont south country here, south country there and dragged Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, the Maldives, and Sri Lanka into it leh. 

India say india la. Dont use south asia. 

*Note: pix kope from HWZ

vPekUZcl.jpg

• Praise 13
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Ttl1976 said:

Zaobao got balls. Dont south country here, south country there and dragged Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, the Maldives, and Sri Lanka into it leh. 

vPekUZcl.jpg

But Calvin Cheng say can use those neighbouring country to enter sinkapore... Maybe the Delhi minister will say they spread it so just to avoid upsetting them we have to say South Asia

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Quite a clear sign, the hardware breaking down liao… all these lapses and fallouts

it's impossible ... we got the formidable R-B-A ... 

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
22 hours ago, golden_eagle said:

Since the situation is like this now, would it make a difference to quarantine travellers at origin instead of destination? Buy a hotel at some badly hit countries, quarantine and test people for some time before they are allowed to travel? Not only will it reduce the case count, but running cost too for some popular countries of origin. 

Nah won’t work. Who is going to police it. If you let the locals there run it. Sure to have alibaba stunts, then it defeats the purpose.

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, noobcarbuyer said:

IF you read between the lines, it would simply mean that the chains of transmission are getting ahead of the contact tracers. That is why blunt tools (localized lockdown) like closing Jem, Westgate, Jewel, Terminal 3 (landside) and now swabbing entire blocks of HDBs are required. 

Final card will be nationwide lockdown. Those in the know, will know.

The JEM and westgate swabs must've involved thousands of people? But only netted a handful of positives.

I doubt the swabbing of the blocks of residents will reveal anything.

7 minutes ago, Ttl1976 said:

the more they want to avoid , the more ppl will remember it and kpkb about it

• Praise 2

31 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i do for my company, from last time already approve to operate.

need summit man power working on site only. didnt ask for details of every 1.

chop chop 

Need to reschedule the stagger work hours and duties. Not so straight forward for my side. Sigh....

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Need to reschedule the stagger work hours and duties. Not so straight forward for my side. Sigh....

By right stagger work hours should already in place and continue since covid started last year, whether or not there is wfh le.

7 minutes ago, Beregond said:

the more they want to avoid , the more ppl will remember it and kpkb about it

斩脚趾避沙虫

Hope I get the translation correct.