COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

Turbocharged
36 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Actually, suspecting sewerage pipes is one thing. The other is that the design of the pipes we have here in our HDB is quite different from those of the HK case study, so I will be very surprised if later it was found that the virus were spread through the pipes. There is a remote possibility, not say none. But it could also be letter boxes etc. 

mmmmm ya all the possibilities..

Another possibility is uncle go downstair steal eat! like my colleague used to say i go 9th storey drink soup! whahahahahaha..

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Why ur backside itchy again?

To be fair

If u look at the mainstream and threads in their own FB page, same things happen… so I best stick to calling a spade a spade free of any political biasedness, but somehow it got dragged in as a red herring.

The facts are out there for all to see and discern .

go see the ground now , and u get my gist.

• Praise 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

HDB top floor unit price will chiong liao!!! 
NB.. I second highest.. dunno price up boh.. whahahahahahaha..

Haha...Only HDB? Hope there are expert plumbers to share...  differences between hbd and condo....home sewer design system. 

Edited by Odyssey2011

15 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Which one? There’s 2 actually. 😁

Lol

the one on the spectrum, maybe give n take, but otherwise, the motive to obfuscate facts from other noise remains the modus operandi

• Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

Only a few groupthink members talking shiok is good news? If only more members to join in the discussion. Always same few members with same opinions.

Don't shoot me hor. Just pointing out the obvious.

Well, this thread was busier than in previous months.

It means ppl bored at home with nothing to do.

While I agree with you on speaking in silo, we can't brush aside the seriousness of the current situation.

Any leakage from imported cases to the community is considered too much for me.

• Praise 7

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

That idiot is a serious attention seeker but he really sounds like someone here. Very directional and absolutely certain that PAP can do no wrong, eventhough we are on the verge of a second lockdown (if we are not in one already).

Sounds like 'some accounts' instead of someone because he has multiple clones operating here. Very easy to spot... some started "neutral" then later showed their colour, some posted in food thread to "gain traction" first, some like to talk about IQ, almost all of them don't talk about cars in MyCarForum. They are only here for 1 and 1 thing only -

GE2025.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Well, this thread was busier than in previous months.

It means ppl bored at home with nothing to do.

While I agree with you on speaking in silo, we can't brush aside the seriousness of the current situation.

Any leakage from imported cases to the community is considered too much for me.

Exactly. I take it as ppl working from home or not going out haha

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Haha...Only HDB? Hope there are expert plumbers to share...  differences between hbd and condo....home sewer design system. 

Errr.. All i know Singapore Sewer/drainage pipe need to have a S trap to trap the smell.. trap virus i not sure it works..

Long long time ago in China is straight pipe even in some high end hotel.. the smell really cannot tahan.. HK system i not sure..

Hopefully with such trap it keeps the virus where it shld be.. if not I need to be like my dog liao.. pee and shit on Newspaper! whahahahaha..

• Haha! 5

(edited)

I only have 1 account (@kobayashiGT can confirm that - ask him). Everything I posted about myself, including cars, watches, business are real. Come out and verify. Lai lai.

Met with a few members here. Last met with @staff69 to get some stuff from him. Ask him whether I handsome anot.

Edited by Weez911
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

14 minutes ago, RadX said:

To be fair

If u look at the mainstream and threads in their own FB page, same things happen… so I best stick to calling a spade a spade free of any political biasedness, but somehow it got dragged in as a red herring.

The facts are out there for all to see and discern .

go see the ground now , and u get my gist.

Take it as all here take Direct Freekicks... 

The more they try to hide , the more they Xia Sway...

Current pandemic need truthful and concise information from the top..

Political or personal mileage need to put aside as this is a god damn crisis on our hands..

Good to know that current Oppo remained restraint despite opportunities to lambast the 4G handling of the current situation..

Over to you.. @Heartlander

Hope I did relieve your itchy balls...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Freeder said:

Take it as all here take Direct Freekicks... 

The more they try to hide , the more they Xia Sway...

Current pandemic need truthful and concise information from the top..

Political or personal mileage need to put aside as this is a god damn crisis on our hands..

Good to know that current Oppo remained restraint despite opportunities to lambast the 4G handling of the current situation..

Over to you.. @Heartlander

Hope I did relieve your itchy balls...

Well said

and to be labeled as oppo supporter when one is not, possibly a libel path, but no point dealing w small gasses

perhaps siding with the “affiliation that makes more sense” kinda gives that illusion that I’m partisan, when im not!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
17 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I only have 1 account (@kobayashiGT can confirm that - ask him). Everything I posted about myself, including cars, watches, business are real. Come out and verify. Lai lai.

Met with a few members here. Last met with @staff69 to get some stuff from him. Ask him whether I handsome anot.

Did he buy you a soya bean drink?

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

Did he buy you a soya bean drink?

He prefer

michael Jackson?

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Those with multiple accts really 变态 one..

Should be those really insecure and mentality unstable in real life..

Those with Jekyll and Hyde syndrome, pls kindly seek professional help as the vaccine can only do so much .....

U know who you are and I roughly know who are you....

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, RadX said:

He prefer

michael Jackson?

Haha, catch no bola bro.

But last year during the worst time of Covid, he sold me 2 bottles of hand sanitizer where everywhere was out of stock. Greatly appreciated.

And he got me a soya bean drink. 

😁

• Praise 1