COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

Hypersonic
34 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Instead of a sincere apology, they go through such a convoluted route to cover their backside. It's like throwing against a wall and see what sticks. Damn disappointing. This clearly shows they think lowly of Singaporeans...

They probably think the citizens are still our parents and LKY era where we will suck up everything they said. No way with all that BS la.

1507329901-48811_original.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6

20 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

one family cause the explosion of cases in spore north south east west clusters? mai ki siao la ... :secret-laugh:

If it wasn't them, it would be somebody else........for sure.

21 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

one family cause the explosion of cases in spore north south east west clusters? mai ki siao la ... :secret-laugh:

This info coincides with the disclosure that they let in on average 25 incomings from India on a daily basis, and India has banned passenger flights since Mar 2020, of which all don't make sense without further data. You see what they are trying to do? I'm sure you can.

There was no timeline on the 25 (since when, and before how many? I thought that piece of data is the most important data of all) incomings; how they ascertain that the aviation worker was ground zero, although this said worker works in both T1 and T3, and they assume this worker doesn't interact with anyone else; whether there are any other workers and locals in the community who got it from the thousands of incomings from India at 14-day quarantine; and how many arrive from other countries who originated from India, etc etc.

It's incredible to even know they are trying to pull this off. And very disappointing to know this group of people is our future.  

• Praise 5

2 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

It's incredible to even know they are trying to pull this off. And very disappointing to know this group of people is our future.  

It is not disappointing, it is outright scary! 

• Praise 5

Turbocharged

I still like to ask, how and in what capacity did that 80 year old grandpa and 16 year old teenager from india manage to get in?

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Ash2017 said:

Many like to talk or even quote statistics / probability / etc.

Unfortunately, they failed to realize that whether if risk is 5% or 95%, if are infected or die, you suddenly become the 100%, no buts no ifs.

image.png.f817c92edbbd112ceed017dd5a743525.pngwelcome back...after a long CB.....hope you have aged like wine and not vinegar😂

• Haha! 1

Just now, Kyrios said:

I still like to ask, how and in what capacity did that 80 year old grandpa and 16 year old teenager from india manage to get in?

build BTO lo

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 9

9 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Through the years I had a certain amount of trust and faith with the government (certain amount 😏)

These last few weeks has broken it, despite us doing so well the last year........but that was us, not government as it turns out.

• Praise 5

6 minutes ago, bsswan said:

Through the years I had a certain amount of trust and faith with the government (certain amount 😏)

These last few weeks has broken it, despite us doing so well the last year........but that was us, not government as it turns out.

I grew up idolizing them. I have an old pic of my younger self receiving an award from Lim Chee Onn and my family framed it on the wall for years. Can't remember whether that award was for Arts or for something else.. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Short Term Visit Pass or Student Visa lo

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Blueray said:

so the family entered SG via risk based approach ? 

simi approach to manage this?

highly likely x significant and severe impact? [hur]

unless the matrix used is entirely GREEN .... 

rm_riskreportingmatrix.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

So many loop holes in their sexplanations?

LT & CSJ will be barking very soon...

They are SGP de facto Ba cheks ..😂

• Praise 1

(edited)

Btw Jan and Feb, there are 425 imported cases with India Travel History.

In the same period, there are 97 imported cases with UAE Travel History.

Take your best guess how travellers from these 2 countries.

p.s. Total imported cases btw Jan and Feb is 1,280

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 6

Hypersonic
(edited)
6 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Btw Jan and Feb, there are 425 imported cases with India Travel History.

In the same period, there are 97 imported cases with UAE Travel History.

Take your best guess how travellers from these 2 countries.

p.s. Total imported cases btw Jan and Feb is 1,280

Ya, since our gahment says India banned all outgoing flights since last year, I wonder how all those imported cases with  India travel history magically appeared in their tracking list for imported cases? Many were stvp, ltvp before we banned them last month.

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Just now, Ender said:

Ya, since our gahment says India banned all outgoing flights since last year, I wonder all those imported cases with  India travel history magically appeared in their tracking list for imported cases? Many were stvp, ltvp before we banned them last month.

lotsa gaps....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Ender said:

Ya, since our gahment says India banned all outgoing flights since last year, I wonder all those imported cases with  India travel history magically appeared in their tracking list for imported cases? Many were stvp, ltvp before we banned them last month.

Work Permit: 144

Work Pass: 70

PR: 68

STVP: 43

LTVP: 19

Citizen: 17

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4