COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, bsswan said:

Very funny...... Just before 1pm I tried one time and got a "Planned Maintenance" page saying the site would be down 12-2pm........ now 3pm and Error 500.

Well done GovTech, top job with all these IT experts you've brought in, half of which probably trying to solve your problem by their poolside. Nice to see my taxes not going to waste.

relax man.. last year we submit also same problem. they probably should have given queue number like vaccine so that server wont tio jam.. 

got 2 hand 2 leg doesnt mean each appendage can handle a syringe mah.. lol

↡ Advertisement

9 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

relax man.. last year we submit also same problem. they probably should have given queue number like vaccine so that server wont tio jam.. 

got 2 hand 2 leg doesnt mean each appendage can handle a syringe mah.. lol

I must have been lucky last year then, I had no issues.

2 minutes ago, noobcarbuyer said:

Easier to strike Toto than to get infected by B1.617 COVID-19 variant. 

FB_IMG_1621841026747.thumb.jpg.54d5f53178e18ed3ec3ca1a69e90dbbb.jpg

I dun dare to buy this number..

Wait kanna for nothing... This kind of easy money i scare😅

• Haha! 4

(edited)

Set very bad examples to kids also with all these state sponsored hoodwink. My son is a staunch pap supporter (me too at his age) and I really don't want him to learn all that crap growing up.

Sb gek sim and frustrating with these antics.

Edited by Weez911
  • Haha! 6

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Set very bad examples to kids also with all these state sponsored hoodwink. My son is a staunch pap supporter (me too at his age) and I really don't want him to learn all that crap growing up.

Sb gek sim and frustrating with these antics.

Notice that if you are staunch pap supporter, either you are young or old. Those who are in between usually would have different views?! Lol. Like most of our parents who are born in the year of 1940s and 1950s should be staunch pap supporter?!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

taking a break from reading all the bashings related "South Asia" imports, here is something positive from there that I came across, this mandarin-speaking youtuber has been distributing food to the poor, here is a video about he took a swab test and got seriously confused... about 3.00 onwards...:grin:

Edited by Ahwhye
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

@RadX 

i knew you missed me

regret right, if you do, let me help you do a swab, the way the Chinese in China do for high risk for Covid.

let me know I will get one from our zoo use for elephants

anyway how are you and hope you have been keeping well

still bro?

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

@RadX 

i knew you missed me

regret right, if you do, let me help you do a swab, the way the Chinese in China do for high risk for Covid.

let me know I will get one from our zoo use for elephants

anyway how are you and hope you have been keeping well

still bro?

all gd...Nice to see u hanging arnd here...and with the new clones out, cf them, you are elevated to angel status...hahaha...damn, it's been that long..

u stay safe, and take care

Hypersonic
27 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Notice that if you are staunch pap supporter, either you are young or old. Those who are in between usually would have different views?! Lol. Like most of our parents who are born in the year of 1940s and 1950s should be staunch pap supporter?!

Not necessary...

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Tohto said:

Not necessary...

oni those old old that going to return ic

the young old...have moved away, esp in the last few years, after South Asia rampaged their jobs

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

28 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Usually old and young more naive. Easier to bluff 😂

Jokes aside. For the young, just need to see what they are studying in their curriculum for social studies and SG history, and we know why they feel good about PAP. For the old born in 40s and 50s, the PAP then is top quality calibre, so not surprised the brand name sticked. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2