COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Just a couple of days before the P2.0 was announced...I had my hair cut, TTT changed, toilet papers, face masks ordered...

...now only need to load up my beer stock...any beer sale lobang? 😁

That's funny...... I just had a couple of cases delivered this morning 😏

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:
57 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

From the infected cluster the vaccination had proven itself, either mild symptoms or no symptom. Next logical step would be to accelerate the vaccination process.

the sample size is still too small to prove anything.  Before we get a definite confirmation that this B1672 variant is harmless to vaccinated persons, it is better to treat it as it is harmful.

Sg govt has the "hope for the best" mentality in fighting  Covid. Nothing proves that the Indian variant is a variant of concern, so no problem, and just let the CECA come in.  No evidence of school transmission, so let the school continue to open, etc. That is why we are always so reactive.

• Haha! 1

This is as good as phase 1 liao. 

Knn IB say only 3 in ICU but the whole country is back to suffering mode again. CCB.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Phase 0.5 of post CCB

covid19circuitbreaker

really PCB lah!

guessed my decision to cut hair correct. My hairdresser said got more business recently.. today 5 ahead of me! normally i the first one to cut.. CCB..

• Haha! 2

(edited)

Really looks like CB, but not the same CB. Make me feel like shouting CB. Thank you PAP! Thank you ceca that kept coming in non-stop for this CB! Thank you for showing sympathy to motherland and keep opening our doors to them! Thank you! A good tight slap on our face

CCB

Edited by Ttl1976
  • Praise 1
  • Angry 1
  • Haha! 2

(edited)

Now is CB1.5, CB2 akan datang - well done for the risk based approach by 4G leaders!

Edited by Civic101
  • Praise 1

keep letting in people from covid hotspots, now kena this ...

Dining-in at F&B establishments will also not be allowed, said Mr Wong. This includes hawker centres and food courts, both indoors and outdoors.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-phase-2-dining-in-work-from-home-tightened-measures-14808382

task force lumbar one.

bye bye 4G leaders ... 

• Praise 1