Blueray

COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

Message added by BabyBlade

5th Gear
8 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Now that the dust is settling, perhaps is time to revisit some of the lapses, mistakes and negligences which caused the current lockdown. These people or policies wrongdoings (if any) need to be held accountable if they are found to be the main causes behind the recent troubles.

It's too early yet........ we need to be able to add the mistakes still to come to light and have just one review. We're not finished quite yet.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

10.35am.

I'm on my 3rd round of breakfast.

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Mooose said:

agree with you - hope this can be allowed, maybe limit the number of diners,

and hope there are no smart asses who try to break the rules - like the groups who book separate tables but actually form a large group .. say no intermingling but when food comes pretend here pretend there to talk between tables ..

Saw tv news reported that some restaurant already started to accept dine-in booking for next week.

Sure to have smart asses break the rules, since authority also cannot appear at every eatery to catch them. I remember i was at one chinese restaurant during the 8 pax phase 3, and saw there are 3 tables mingling between tables, so guess they should know each other and yet restaurant never do anything and accept such booking.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, RadX said:

hearsay, 4 pax.....on the cards

If 4 pax is on the cards, then dine-in should resume also. Now only see if gym can reopen or not?

Turbocharged

Took me 2 weeks to settle down to WFH..and now the ass/seat is not warmed up yet enough have to go back office again..

And is a bad time to go back if you are driving...cos oil is hitting $80 per barrel soon and you can be sure our friendly nayborhood petrol stations will be eagerly waiting to line their pockets with your hard-earned cash...some more with the added tax from this year's Budget..ki Xiao man...upz lorry

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
19 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Took me 2 weeks to settle down to WFH..and now the ass/seat is not warmed up yet enough have to go back office again..

And is a bad time to go back if you are driving...cos oil is hitting $80 per barrel soon and you can be sure our friendly nayborhood petrol stations will be eagerly waiting to line their pockets with your hard-earned cash...some more with the added tax from this year's Budget..ki Xiao man...upz lorry

COE just went up too

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Kyrios said:

Tell your boss you wanna WFH perm or flexible WFH option... that's the new norm..

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

New PAP IB lai liao…same old shit again.

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

cockroach wont die. 

• Haha! 2

Supercharged

Today maybe reduce to zero community case?

• Haha! 1

Supersonic (edited)
1 hour ago, Kyrios said:

i just signed up Netflix + Disney to chill and binge watch ... so how? [bigcry] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 3

Twincharged

School holiday erp off. 

Regardless of what phases I am always back in the office.

Hypersonic
57 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Which one huh

• Haha! 1

Just now, Tohto said:

Which one huh

killed

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
15 minutes ago, RadX said:

killed

That’s fast boss.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Kyrios said:

How come you need 2 weeks to settle down to WFH? Thought last year should already gone through WFH for 2 months liao? Lol. But gahment havent announce on the WFH measure from next week le, maybe still continue default WFH?

Turbocharged (edited)
24 minutes ago, 13177 said:

How come you need 2 weeks to settle down to WFH? Thought last year should already gone through WFH for 2 months liao? Lol. But gahment havent announce on the WFH measure from next week le, maybe still continue default WFH?

Lol..the waking hours, the gym routine, the visit to my mum's...stuff like that used to be organized around a routine pegged to my working hours...when WFH...the schedule becomes a bit messed up..muayahaha

Also no aircon...plus these few weeks xibeh hot and sunny..takes a while to get used to...at my home's makeshift workdesk...muayahaha

Edited by Kyrios
↡ Advertisement