COVID-19: Phase 2 Heightened Alert 16 May to 13 June

Blueray

Message added by BabyBlade

One step forward two steps back (the sweeter Phase 3 ☹️😞)

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Blueray said:

At least 700 people who visited Ion Orchard turn up for Covid-19 testing at two centres

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/some-100-people-who-visited-ion-orchard-turn-up-for-testing-at-raffles-medical-in

good that many people for whatever reason are very receptive to coming forward and doing the test even if some say its uncomfortable with the swab prod into nose ..

imagine a situation where only a handful come forward to swab ..

Edited by Mooose
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Hypersonic
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Can't wait to get the self testing kit tomorrow ... [;)]

16/6 bro, not tomorrow. 

Btw, don’t ask for the wrong test kit. 😁

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

Hypersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Blueray said:

At least 700 people who visited Ion Orchard turn up for Covid-19 testing at two centres

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/some-100-people-who-visited-ion-orchard-turn-up-for-testing-at-raffles-medical-in

That's why now I try to avoid visiting mall. 

Boh tai boh zi need to go for nose cleaning. 

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

36 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

you like to poke yourself?

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Mooose said:

good that many people for whatever reason are very receptive to coming forward and doing the test even if some say its uncomfortable with the swab prod into nose ..

This is a mandatory swab test and not based on voluntary, so people have no choice but to go do it even they dont like.

I have a friend who will avoid the swab test at all costs, cause nose is sensitive, so from the start of covid last year until this year never did one swab test before. But recently went to swab test due to compulsory swab test from moh, cause appear in JEM. 😂

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

16/6 bro, not tomorrow. 

He is too excited on getting the test kit, thought is tomorrow siah?! 😆 Like you said, wait he got over excited and ask for the wrong test kit!? 😅

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

don't poke wrong place hor.

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

That's why now I try to avoid visiting mall. 

Boh tai boh zi need to go for nose cleaning. 

same here. 

go mall only if necessary.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
51 minutes ago, Blueray said:

don't poke wrong place hor.

same here. 

go mall only if necessary.

Until the situation is stable, i also dont go mall just for shopping. Only go if i need to buy things, and then go off immediately after getting my things.

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, 13177 said:

This is a mandatory swab test and not based on voluntary, so people have no choice but to go do it even they dont like.

I have a friend who will avoid the swab test at all costs, cause nose is sensitive, so from the start of covid last year until this year never did one swab test before. But recently went to swab test due to compulsory swab test from moh, cause appear in JEM. 😂

Not mandatory, is just an advice. The TT app may also show that you have a possible exposure. But if you feel your time spent at the mall is minimal or your risk is low, entirely up to you to go for swab or not. They will not come and chase you to go for swab. Don't ask me how i know [laugh]

Nothing happened anyway after more than 2 weeks, the TT alert cleared by itself.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
16 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Not mandatory, is just an advice. The TT app may also show that you have a possible exposure. But if you feel your time spent at the mall is minimal or your risk is low, entirely up to you to go for swab or not. They will not come and chase you to go for swab. Don't ask me how i know [laugh]

Nothing happened anyway after more than 2 weeks, the TT alert cleared by itself.

Yah. My TT apps turn red due to the Hua Zai roast store 3 weeks ago. Back to green after 2 weeks. I believe they also have a store in the coffeeshop at Hougang Green. I did not visit the Hua Zai store but was in HG green for a short while. Good thing is HG Green most open space non-aircon unless inside the shop.

182 stalls in 115 Bukit Merah View market closed for cleaning after 2 Covid-19 cases detected

SINGAPORE - All 182 stalls in 115 Bukit Merah View Market and Hawker Centre have been closed from Sunday (June 13) for cleaning after two Covid-19 cases were detected there.

The market and hawker centre will be closed till Tuesday.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/182-stalls-in-115-bukit-merah-view-market-and-hawker-centre-closed-for-cleaning-after-2

8 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

16/6 bro, not tomorrow. 

Picnic06-Biante15: Err I want to get the test kit.

Sales Person: Uncle, what type of test kit?

Picnic06-Biante15: Aiyah, that one we see on TV lah.

Sales Person: Sorry uncle, I don't watch much TV program, can you describe to me how it look like?

Picnic06-Biante15: Neh that type which positive will show 2 red line one lor.

Sales Person: Oh you mean this one har? Why, you paisei to say is it?

68107588.cms

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 10

Hypersonic
6 hours ago, 13177 said:

He is too excited on getting the test kit, thought is tomorrow siah?! 😆 Like you said, wait he got over excited and ask for the wrong test kit!? 😅

He very experienced one.

Always buy for his indo and pinoy friends. 

No need worry for him. 😁

• Haha! 3

10 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

He very experienced one.

Always buy for his indo and pinoy friends. 

No need worry for him. 😁

no lah.. he test on himself.. he pee on it and then show his friend. see today i will fire blanks, tonight we can have action.. 😂

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Picnic06-Biante15: Err I want to get the test kit.

Sales Person: Uncle, what type of test kit?

Picnic06-Biante15: Aiyah, that one we see on TV lah.

Sales Person: Sorry uncle, I don't watch much TV program, can you describe to me how it look like?

Picnic06-Biante15: Neh that type which positive will show 2 red line one lor.

Sales Person: Oh you mean this one har? Why, you paisei to say is it?

68107588.cms

He just go find his regular pharmacist.

Phar: 老板,一样吗?照旧?

Picnic bro: 是的,这次一打。

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
8 hours ago, Mooose said:

FREE THINGS all sure come.. you ask ppl pay, you see how many ppl turn up?

↡ Advertisement