Clear your plates or kena orh gong ah

StreetFight3r

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

Diners at coffee shops, food courts who don’t return trays, clear tables to face fines from Jan 1

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/diners-coffee-shops-food-courts-who-dont-return-trays-clear-tables-face-fines-jan-1

Those who eat tze char stall with steam fish or claypot dishes jialat especially those who having gathering there. Lo hei also problem. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Blueray said:

Diners at coffee shops, food courts who don’t return trays, clear tables to face fines from Jan 1

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/diners-coffee-shops-food-courts-who-dont-return-trays-clear-tables-face-fines-jan-1

Have not eaten out for a long time, hope I won't embarrass myself one day or worse, get fined.

And soon we will see "show me your badge" .

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, Kopites said:

next suggestion by nea is follow cook house style. empty plates of food waste and stack plate up nicely.. lol

Edited by Nolicense

4 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

next suggestion by nea is follow cook house style. empty plates of food waste and stack plate up nicely.. lol

What!

You are so young?😤

My times I need to swipe (left over), dip (a basin of yellow stinky filthy water),  wash and rinse.  

Edited by Kopites

10 minutes ago, Kopites said:

What!

You are so young?😤

My times I need to swipe (left over), dip (a basin of yellow stinky filthy water),  wash and rinse.  

you talking about recruit days ah? lol.....

47 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

you talking about recruit days ah? lol.....

Back to the tray returning.

On occasions I did noticed that certain collection points indeed do overflow with cutleries and utensils. Generally those are the one nearer to the few popular stores. 

36 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Back to the tray returning.

On occasions I did noticed that certain collection points indeed do overflow with cutleries and utensils. Generally those are the one nearer to the few popular stores. 

next time wash own plates liao.... lol

actually the whole exercise is a good conditioning for our behavior in public eateries.  Nowadays I see more people clear their own plates n cups after finish their meals, even at fast food, Starbucks, cafe, as long as they are self service place. Good for the next customer.

• Praise 4

On 4/18/2023 at 6:27 PM, Jman888 said:

actually the whole exercise is a good conditioning for our behavior in public eateries.  Nowadays I see more people clear their own plates n cups after finish their meals, even at fast food, Starbucks, cafe, as long as they are self service place. Good for the next customer.

still a minority who do not clear their trays at fast food restaurants.

observed 2 diners who did not clear their food tray after eating at macdonalds hillion. and they were staff of a F&B located within hillion. 

Supercharged
On 8/30/2021 at 9:29 PM, Blueray said:

I usually not only return tray, but also wipe the table clean clean before I return the tray.  I am quite OCD on returning back a  clean table.

I see some people return tray but left the table super dirty.  Should extend the fine to that as well....😆

• Praise 3

Clear the plates and cups no use if they do not clear up the food waste left on the table. Since implemented of clearing plates and cups at eatery, no see cleaners wipe the table and always need to eat at dirty table if next user dont use wipes to clean the table themselves before using. 😅

• Praise 3

I think still not condition good enough. I see Singaporeans in MY still not clearing their own tray in MY. I can only shake head. There is a tray return and bin but they just left their leftover on the table.[shakehead]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2