Taiwan New COVID-19 local cases!!!

StreetFight3r

Some popular social media post '看好了世界,台灣只示範一次,兩周內解除三級警報' translated as 'Look world, Taiwan will only show you once how to remove a Level 3 alert in two weeks' before today 302 Local cases + 331 backlog cases = 633 Cases (26May2021)

image.png.90bbd40e3d093350ebf079f5daae3f15.png

• Haha! 1

50 minutes ago, Ghgan said:

Some popular social media post '看好了世界,台灣只示範一次,兩周內解除三級警報' translated as 'Look world, Taiwan will only show you once how to remove a Level 3 alert in two weeks' before today 302 Local cases + 331 backlog cases = 633 Cases (26May2021)

image.png.90bbd40e3d093350ebf079f5daae3f15.png

if this come from their government, either they underestimate the virus or they really over confident of their system?

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
14 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

if this come from their government, either they underestimate the virus or they really over confident of their system?

Both..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
On 5/24/2021 at 10:46 PM, Jman888 said:

whose house is not on fire ? [laugh]

Haha.....Don’t underestimate the virus or really over confident of your system...

Edited by Odyssey2011
  • Haha! 1

I guess their initial intention is to play down the outbreak by continuing not to test those with no symptom, with no travel history, etc...like they did once in a while in the whole of last year. It worked then but this time round, with the variant 1st found in the UK which spread faster, they only make it a thing of 'temporary' concern when it could no longer be hidden. 

They would have gotten their vaccine faster if they placed 'bets' by investing in some vaccines earlier last year instead of ordering it only after it has been approved by WHO. Even if they order it, their order will be at the back of the queue.

For this, I feel Singapore did a good job by investing in some vaccines way in advance...even before Trump....unfortunately, the more powerful 'home' countries where vaccines are from have hoarded so many for themselves...that may make the supply to Singapore a little choppier. But not complaining too much for now.

• Praise 5

2 hours ago, Jman888 said:

today 633 local case after adjusted,  11 death.

Hopefully they will turn the corner soon. Like we see in many countries eg. Italy, UK, US, India, etc...death rate will increase when the ICUs are overwhelmed which is what Taiwan is facing now. Experts expects death to continue to increase in the next few days and supposedly to peak around this weekend.  

• Praise 1

6 hours ago, Silver_blade said:

I guess their initial intention is to play down the outbreak by continuing not to test those with no symptom, with no travel history, etc...like they did once in a while in the whole of last year. It worked then but this time round, with the variant 1st found in the UK which spread faster, they only make it a thing of 'temporary' concern when it could no longer be hidden. 

They would have gotten their vaccine faster if they placed 'bets' by investing in some vaccines earlier last year instead of ordering it only after it has been approved by WHO. Even if they order it, their order will be at the back of the queue.

For this, I feel Singapore did a good job by investing in some vaccines way in advance...even before Trump....unfortunately, the more powerful 'home' countries where vaccines are from have hoarded so many for themselves...that may make the supply to Singapore a little choppier. But not complaining too much for now.

First time i hear back log cases. Anyway this dpp govt as corrupted as ccp and covered up alot until now beyond outbreak. 

and also they overestimated their system, this one sounds familiar hor😜

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

(edited)
21 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

First time i hear back log cases....... ccp .... covered up a lot.....

Haha.... First time? .....However, the big jump in China’s reported cases reflects a decision by authorities there to reclassify a backlog of suspected cases by using patients’ chest images

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health/china-reports-big-rise-in-coronavirus-deaths-who-sees-no-tip-of-iceberg-idUSKBN207025

Edited by Odyssey2011

Turbocharged
18 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Looks like TW is not having any bubble in the next 6mths..

why not? got bubble in the milk tea..

• Haha! 2

20 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Haha.... First time? .....However, the big jump in China’s reported cases reflects a decision by authorities there to reclassify a backlog of suspected cases by using patients’ chest images

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health/china-reports-big-rise-in-coronavirus-deaths-who-sees-no-tip-of-iceberg-idUSKBN207025

In feb many still don’t understand about covid neither they have sufficient or capable testing mean. 

so yeah other than dpp, ccp also did back log which makes them equal lol

8 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

First time i hear back log cases. Anyway this dpp govt as corrupted as ccp and covered up alot until now beyond outbreak. 

and also they overestimated their system, this one sounds familiar hor😜

😂

Hypersonic
16 hours ago, Silver_blade said:

we like israel willing to pay top dollar. Full price. No need 10,000 vials give 100 vials free [:p]

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
On 5/25/2021 at 10:27 PM, Jman888 said:

also lack organization and coordination.  They are not facing Indian variant yet.

This India variant is cannot siam one.  Already reported 53 territories kena invaded liao, is just when only.....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

With the 300 positive ones gone missing,  I think we better start thinking when we need to CB Taiwan flights here. 

300 non traceable positive carriers running loose in the community is SCARY!!!!  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

we like israel willing to pay top dollar. Full price. No need 10,000 vials give 100 vials free [:p]

有钱的感觉真好!!! [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

@Lala81 Yah. 😀

Many countries can get enough vaccine, HK on the other hand may have to throw away vaccines (Pfizer) that may be expiring soon cos the take up rate is very low.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, Silver_blade said:

@Lala81 Yah. 😀

Many countries can get enough vaccine, HK on the other hand may have to throw away vaccines (Pfizer) that may be expiring soon cos the take up rate is very low.

I REALLY CANNOT wrap my head around this. After i read this news.

At first i thought they reject sinovac. But then theres 800k unused pfizer, and 1mil unused sinovac. WTH are the hongkongers smoking :mellow:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1