Taiwan New COVID-19 local cases!!!

StreetFight3r

5 minutes ago, Tohto said:

DPP worst than CCP... no data any hiw hatam... 

Their own vaccine 2nd phase not finish and 3rd phase not yet start and they plan to use soon. Do there really careof their people life.

actually for this point i am quite puzzle because taiwan medical "research" is quite tok kong one 

i am very surprised they did not develop a vaccine fast enough [hur] 

most likely political driven

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)

by giving benefit of doubt ... i sometime pity the minister

especially those who wish to do good and put people interest in the first place

even they have idea, plan or suggestion to workaround 

but party's interest & politic consideration is No. 1 priority ... non-negotiable

their decision could be easily overwritten by party's decision ... they might not even propose any suggestion that undermine the party's political standing

actually i wonder how many minister can "really" make their own decision and plans [sweatdrop] 

having said that ... there is also incompetent minister ... jiak liao bee type [thumbsdown]  ... sounds familiar? [sly]  

2021-06-13_133153.gif

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

I think there was already some study in Europe that 1st Jab AZ follow by BNT has higher efficacy. 

Question is where can Taiwan get the BNT from?

hmm.... will we follow?

Some of their MP and minister can happily give fake news and act blur when caught…no one can do anything with them…unless the next Gov goes to a different party and they bother to unsettle all the unwritten arrangements with other parties. 

Back to topic, their daily cases seems to be decreasing but death rate remain pretty much the same. Apparently their testing capability has improved to around 30k per day but it is still low (Singapore has a smaller population but we can process around 90k PCR test per day). 

• Praise 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Playtime said:

hmm.... will we follow?

No point since we should have enough Pfizer and Moderna vaccine for the population. Mix and match only make sense for places who take the less effective AZ (and do not have enough supply of vaccine) to boost the overall effectiveness. But mix and match may also have more serious side effect. 

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 2

174 new cases, 26 deaths, 12921 total cases surpass hk already. Trendy down liao, maybe might reach steady state soon.

image.png.88ecacfcfb1c9c412539d3a2b9990790.png

48 minutes ago, Playtime said:

hmm.... will we follow?

high minor side effects compared to a normal regime.

More effective in terms of efficacy, but doubt most people will enjoy the experience [laugh]

• Shocked 1

19 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

i learnt something new today. Didn't know such devices existed.

Who's she btw?

some celebrities, makes you wonder if someone can get these equipment and donate to hospital, why can't their govt think of it and do so earlier?

• Praise 2

(edited)
42 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Who's she btw?

Actress and Presenter.

Previously, i only know ventilator and ECMO.

Recently, She also send food to HCW.

FF60BCC1-319F-4E80-B5CD-C64462AF1CE3.jpeg

Edited by inlinesix

26 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

some celebrities, makes you wonder if someone can get these equipment and donate to hospital, why can't their govt think of it and do so earlier?

TW hospital did not prepare for this wave is a fact.

TW public hospital has to go through bidding system to buy equipment.

(edited)
4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

TW hospital did not prepare for this wave is a fact.

TW public hospital has to go through bidding system to buy equipment.

govt only tok kong for prohibited "item" like BNT ... :D

if "got money got talk" .... $$$ can move things very fast

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged
16 hours ago, Silver_blade said:

Some of their MP and minister can happily give fake news and act blur when caught…no one can do anything with them…unless the next Gov goes to a different party and they bother to unsettle all the unwritten arrangements with other parties. 

And they get elected. Haha understand the South got many underground news channels privately owned that give fake news. Many uneducated just listen. Not sure it is still the same. 

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie
On 6/11/2021 at 2:52 PM, Silver_blade said:

A friend from TW send me this link a while ago. She said this program is a more objective one not those dramatic one + add salt, add vinegar type.

Felt so damn proud of us!

• Praise 1

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Ivan8998 said:

Felt so damn proud of us!

Think we can feel proud of how far we have come to. Like many countries in the world, we had some pitfalls and there will probably be more along the way, but what is important how we get out of each fall. So far, we seems to be in a better position than many around us to move forward with COVID.  

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 2

Another update from TW frontline. I was told some hospitals are facing lesser problem with beds but many docs are not sure what the gov is doing is right. Those who have apparently recovered from COVID are told to leave the hospital to self monitor at home for a 10 days or so (not too sure the exact number of days)...but they are not tested to make sure they are free of COVID before leaving for home.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
23 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Who's she btw?

Reminds me last time rub vicks on the nose and breath in hot water vapour from a basin of hot water. 

• Haha! 1

today case dropped, maybe less swab cos all busy preparing for the nationwide vaccination program.

↡ Advertisement