Taiwan New COVID-19 local cases!!!

StreetFight3r

Turbocharged

TW drama only India can match. It is the people that suffer. Hope they will get out of this quick. 

↡ Advertisement

case drop significantly now they considering to reopen on 28 Jun.

today 6 deaths but 35 died after taking the vaccine. Total death from covid was 575 but death from taking the vaccine is 104 [sweatdrop] 

they market the vaccination like queuing for BTS meal, free one all rush to take, never check health condition. 

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

On 6/19/2021 at 8:12 PM, Silver_blade said:

It’s true. Actually a lot of politic around the world are all about money to supporters, some half truths, etc and to take care of their financial backers. All these are done either very openly like in the case of TW, S.Korea, etc or a little bit more discreet like the West. 

You miss out singapore. 😄get/budget/medisave/child edu....the list go on...and...on

• Haha! 2

(edited)
13 hours ago, Ghgan said:

angry bird

Woah....so fierce and emo. Scary 😅

But to have around 500 COVID death in a month is really scary for a place like TW. 

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 1

Another 24 death, very consistent for weeks. The number of infected case like not important anymore cos nobody trust the number.

total 119 die after taking the vaccine in 6 or 7 days, average also about 20 death a day [sweatdrop]

• Sad 3
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Silver_blade said:

Woah....so fierce and emo. Scary 😅

But to have around 500 COVID death in a month is really scary for a place like TW. 

that video is more sad then anything....

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

Another 24 death, very consistent for weeks. The number of infected case like not important anymore cos nobody trust the number.

total 119 die after taking the vaccine in 6 or 7 days, average also about 20 death a day [sweatdrop]

How can vaccine caused so high death.

Did they even have a lists of heath conditìon not suitable for vaccination. 

• Praise 2

TW situation seems to be improving but I was told that things may get a bit worse in coming weeks cos since a couple weeks ago, they have been seeing more people with symptoms more commonly seen with Delta variant. They have informed the gov several times, but they are not hearing anything from them. They are hoping gov will verify their suspicious.

Hopefully, TW can contain this outbreak soon. 

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)
18 hours ago, Silver_blade said:

TW situation seems to be improving but I was told that things may get a bit worse in coming weeks cos since a couple weeks ago, they have been seeing more people with symptoms more commonly seen with Delta variant. They have informed the gov several times, but they are not hearing anything from them. They are hoping gov will verify their suspicious.

Hopefully, TW can contain this outbreak soon. 

I don't trust their number with limited testing.

Do as how we test and see their number. 

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 2

23 minutes ago, Tohto said:

I don't trust their number with limited testing.

Do as how we test and see their number. 

despite the infected number a bit unrealistic, the death rate did come down for past 2 days, dun think they can cheat on the death number.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

despite the infected number a bit unrealistic, the death rate did come down for past 2 days, dun think they can cheat on the death number.

Possible.

Can don’t test those suspected Covid deceased by explaining to them the ‘pros’ and ‘cons’ of testing the dead. You will be surprised how many families decide to not have the test so that they can have a proper funeral for the dead + not having to be labelled as family of a COVID case + not having to have to been quarantined. 

They can also spread out the death figure over a couple of weeks. 

• Praise 4
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

On 6/23/2021 at 1:05 AM, Ghgan said:

angry bird

Sorry i know i shld be feeling sad for all the outrage tis auntie kpkb about but the way she talk, dress n the sound effect of the video really make this whole thing quite funny... wahaha.

Supersonic
On 6/23/2021 at 4:20 PM, Tohto said:

How can vaccine caused so high death.

Did they even have a lists of heath conditìon not suitable for vaccination. 

It's possible. Experts did say antibodies build up only 2 weeks after 2nd dose.

If they had just the 1st dose, 6-7 days after is not enough.

27 minutes ago, Kb27 said:

It's possible. Experts did say antibodies build up only 2 weeks after 2nd dose.

If they had just the 1st dose, 6-7 days after is not enough.

they died after taking the vaccine, not from covid.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

Turbocharged

If I am those clowns in TW, I would resigned and disappear than live on with such a shame. How many people need to die for their stupid act? Something that is totally avoidable. Why not take their own and love ones lives to gamble?

43 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

If I am those clowns in TW, I would resigned and disappear than live on with such a shame. How many people need to die for their stupid act? Something that is totally avoidable. Why not take their own and love ones lives to gamble?

chow1_mh1624756504825.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3