Taiwan New COVID-19 local cases!!!

StreetFight3r

Hypersonic
On 7/26/2021 at 12:18 AM, Sosaria said:

just as long as no increase in hospital cases and deaths, will give the most true picture.

No test, no positive case. How to have increased in the case into hospital.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, Tohto said:

No test, no positive case. How to have increased in the case into hospital.

When people are really sickened by the virus, they will end up in hospital, regardless got test or no test. Like what happen in indon and india.

Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

When people are really sickened by the virus, they will end up in hospital, regardless got test or no test. Like what happen in indon and india.

Without test it will not detect those asymptomatic case. 

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Hear say from the ground...there are still ppl dying either before or soon after arriving at hospital. Most families choose not to have the deceased tested for COVID cos of the stigma the family may attract and that they cannot hold a proper funeral which means the deceased may not be adequately 'equipped' for their final journey.

I believe as long as most people adhere to proper mask wearing, social distancing (they are in sort of a lockdown), and community spread is not too serious, 'no test no case' will work. It is a bit like our domintory episode where if we hadn't test everyone a few time, many would have been undetected or we wouldn't have known that they had already had the virus and had fully recovered before the outbreak.    

• Praise 2

Taiwan can help ok! Now Taiwan’s foreign ministry said on Tuesday that it would offer its home-grown shots to diplomatic allies in urgent need. “Due to the difficulty in acquiring the vaccines, some of our allies have expressed concerns about our development of the vaccines and hoped to [secure supply of those vaccines],” the ministry said.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/3142733/taiwan-plans-coronavirus-vaccine-offensive-diplomatic-allies

1 hour ago, Ghgan said:

Taiwan can help ok! Now Taiwan’s foreign ministry said on Tuesday that it would offer its home-grown shots to diplomatic allies in urgent need. “Due to the difficulty in acquiring the vaccines, some of our allies have expressed concerns about our development of the vaccines and hoped to [secure supply of those vaccines],” the ministry said.

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/politics/article/3142733/taiwan-plans-coronavirus-vaccine-offensive-diplomatic-allies

use them as testing ground for the 3rd trial?

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

use them as testing ground for the 3rd trial?

More likely use it as vaccine dumping ground as Taiwan locals unlikely will want to risk their health on a locally produce vaccine that does not pass phase 3rd trial.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

apparently they proceed to jab their people starting with the president, unfortunately 1 died today after the jab yesterday.

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/桃園男子接種高端疫苗隔天猝死-衛生局:死因待查-054206722.html

b55de4d13b52d291eae2a34a93a4ab58.png

The nurse quite pretty leh. 😂

I don't mind getting jabbed again.

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
52 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

The nurse quite pretty leh. 😂

I don't mind getting jabbed again.

You mean the one sitting down ah?    [laugh]

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, Didu said:

You mean the one sitting down ah?    [laugh]

That's President English Cai. Not a nurse lah. I don't wanna be Mr President leh. Alot of responsibility one leh. 🤣

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

That's President English Cai. Not a nurse lah. I don't wanna be Mr President leh. Alot of responsibility one leh. 🤣

“Please be gentle with me,"   [:/]

cn56bN33Of_y3D8a6Jr3mGmtKPXzZC2r_7jzvV9Y

• Haha! 1