❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

Talking about CB, it reminded me of a shock I had when listening to this advertisement statement over the radio a couple of days back: "Welcome to eat my CB".

And when I google, I saw this:

eat-my-cb-the-lee-family.jpg

Anyone can guess what they are selling? I have to admit it is even more misleading to see the 'CB' in the hand of a lady...

... ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Currynah, they are selling curry bun lah. Need to play so big by using such eye popping messages meh?

eat-my-cb-bread.jpg

eat-my-cb-flatlay.jpg

eat-my-cb-curry-spoon.jpg

eat-my-cb-curry-bun-open.jpg

The CB look not bad though. And I can bet hungry ghost like @Tianmo will not wait to tear open the CB and suck the ... ... curry dry. :D :D 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 10
  • Haha! 15

Hypersonic
22 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Talking about CB, it reminded me of a shock I had when listening to this advertisement statement over the radio a couple of days back: "Welcome to eat my CB".

Anyone can guess what they are selling? I have to admit it is even more misleading to see the 'CB' in the hand of a lady...

... ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Currynah, they are selling curry bun lah. Need to play so big by using such eye popping messages meh?

eat-my-cb-bread.jpg

eat-my-cb-flatlay.jpg

eat-my-cb-curry-spoon.jpg

The CB look not bad though. And I can bet hungry ghost like @Tianmo will not wait to tear open the CB and suck the ... curry dry. :D :D 

Long long time ago there was 933 curry bun very popular.

During my ICT which was on duty for Jurong island. The main guardhouse and rest area are at the entrance to the island.

We ordered many delivered to share for supper.

• Praise 7

Supersonic
20 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

... ...

maxresdefault.jpg

eat-my-cb-bread.jpg

The CB look not bad though. And I can bet hungry ghost like @Tianmo will not wait to tear open the CB and suck the ... ... curry dry. :D :D 

This CB selling at where, how come need such CB message to attract customers le? 😂

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/newsandopening/man-who-won-1mil-toto-prize-years-ago-now-a-char-siew-hawker-14856518

Lol this guy. No guesses for where he learnt his skill from. His stall layout is 100% copy how the 新一代 stall. 

You guys living near abc can try. Its copy of roast paradise. Definitely better than fatty cheong. 

The char siew look like is my type, fatty fatty..

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 2

11 hours ago, Tohto said:

Long long time ago there was 933 curry bun very popular.

During my ICT which was on duty for Jurong island. The main guardhouse and rest area are at the entrance to the island.

We ordered many delivered to share for supper.

933 Golden Pillow used to be good in the 90s till about 10 years ago, thereafter their standard start to drop upon shifting to a larger commercial kitchen.

ICT at JI, you from 2 PDF?

BTW, can see that your daughter is back to baking / cooking during her holiday break. So am mine... Pork floss bread for today breakfast. [:)]

AcmS4se.jpg

BHu7KCZ.jpg

• Praise 22

Hypersonic
7 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

933 Golden Pillow used to be good in the 90s till about 10 years ago, thereafter their standard start to drop upon shifting to a larger commercial kitchen.

ICT at JI, you from 2 PDF?

BTW, can see that your daughter is back to baking / cooking during her holiday break. So am mine... Pork floss bread for today breakfast. [:)]

AcmS4se.jpg

BHu7KCZ.jpg

Yes. 2 PDF for reservist.

NSF day ask people to run and touch tree 😂

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
(edited)
42 minutes ago, Tohto said:

it's not a far drive for u. Just go to the xin yi dai stall which he copied from at amk ave 10 cheng san market (it's at an opposite coffeeshop). 
Which used to be the Roast paradise AMK store until they went the separate ways.

They only open at about 1115-1130 or so though. which is one reason i more often buy from the market the roast meat/honey ribs.

You dont like sweet foods. Surprised u like char siew.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 4

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

https://www.8days.sg/eatanddrink/newsandopening/man-who-won-1mil-toto-prize-years-ago-now-a-char-siew-hawker-14856518

Lol this guy. No guesses for where he learnt his skill from. His stall layout is 100% copy how the 新一代 stall. 

You guys living near abc can try. Its copy of roast paradise. Definitely better than fatty cheong. 

This char siew lang stall same coffeeshop as the popular malay stall who always have long queue de? 

The char siew looks fatty type, not i like one. 😂

• Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, 13177 said:

This char siew lang stall same coffeeshop as the popular malay stall who always have long queue de? 

fatty char siew is damn shiok leh . 😂

but super unhealthy 

2 hours ago, Tohto said:

yes this 1 very good. 

i see those no fat and no chao ta char siew i sian 1/2😁

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
34 minutes ago, 13177 said:

i no idea. i just sharing. 

But yeah u sure don't like one.

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
22 minutes ago, Beregond said:

fatty char siew is damn shiok leh . 😂

but super unhealthy 

yes this 1 very good. 

i see those no fat and no chao ta char siew i sian 1/2😁

Same same. 

Hypersonic