❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

Supersonic
33 minutes ago, Ckll said:

There are pros and cons for both. But since we're being measured by project schedule and deliverables, WFH or WFO not much difference in that sense. However, WFH means less social interactions which is supposed to help help minimize chance of catching covid. But WFH can be scary cos the boundary between "working time" and "personal time" is blurred. Need a lot of discipline to WFH effectively.

For me wfo better since my boss like to see their staff in the office, if not i would never able to get a good appraisal since my boss cannot assess my performance if i wfh le?! [:p] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Thanks @Tohto @inlinesix @13177 @SiLangKia @PSP415 @Othello @Ckll and others for your well wishes. Better now after sleeping the whole afternoon. 

I took Pfizer and my 1st jab have no effect at all and I even jokingly told my wife if I am given a placebo. Never expect 2nd jab to have such strong reaction. Beside fever, body has been aching badly too. My wife still laugh at me this morning, now she is also down with fever and body aching. 

My COVID-19 vaccine meal (my daughter named it for us)... 

Su2xVvN.jpg

• Praise 25
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic

Getting tired of chicken, beef, salmon and tuna.   So tonight's dinner is rice bowl with grilled squid

@Carbon82 hope you're feeling better!

20210531_192503.jpg

20210531_192510.jpg

• Praise 18

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Thanks @Tohto @inlinesix @13177 @SiLangKia @PSP415 @Othello @Ckll and others for your well wishes. Better now after sleeping the whole afternoon. 

I took Pfizer and my 1st jab have no effect at all and I even jokingly told my wife if I am given a placebo. Never expect 2nd jab to have such strong reaction. Beside fever, body has been aching badly too. My wife still laugh at me this morning, now she is also down with fever and body aching. 

Su2xVvN.jpg

The fish taunting your wife .. no eye see! 🤣

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Loki said:

Getting tired of chicken, beef, salmon and tuna.   So tonight's dinner is rice bowl with grilled squid

@Carbon82 hope you're feeling better!

20210531_192503.jpg

20210531_192510.jpg

Tell your helper to give u porridge with peanuts and preserved 菜心。haha 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 10

14 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Tell your helper to give u porridge with peanuts and preserved 菜心。haha 

He may finds it amazingly refreshing...😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Su2xVvN.jpg

Great that the vaccine strong reaction is going away. So sleep rest sleep rest is the best medicine. 😂

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Su2xVvN.jpg

Have a good rest for one or two days. After that you will feel invincible.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

Those of you into 老火汤, they having open dated offer now,  don't know when end,  but the waitress said maybe once can dine in will stop.  

Buy one soup plus another dish, any dish, get another soup free.  Valid everyday.  

But only available at the restaurants set up,  not valid to the Hawker stalls set up I think,  if they are even one..  

Bought last night for dinner,  good deal...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 7