❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

Supersonic

Breakfast - Vegetables Bao and Char Siew Bao bought from Bt Merah View Coffeeshop 😋😋😋😋

20210601_132303_resize_3.jpg.006de51b69932b466ff034a3c703570e.jpg

20210601_132201_resize_41.jpg.89fac52b280a8165a9c382aa151170be.jpg

Lunch - Fishball Mee Pok from Tampines Mart Kopitiam 😋😋😋😋

20210601_173159_resize_66.jpg.6ea91aa2d8eb5f47da3d69bcd20ffdc4.jpg

20210601_173410_resize_72.jpg.bb00acff7887afa69624b0e688633c5c.jpg

Dinner - Char Siew Rice from Blk 419 Tampines St 41 coffeeshop 😋😋😋😋😋20210601_184154_resize_91.jpg.d4db2012ed399b7494bfb32a38b3a56e.jpg

20210601_184052_resize_72.jpg.fef0fe17d2497788213b3cbbd4dcae75.jpg

Snacks from Blk 416 Tampines Coffeeshop 👍😋😋😋😋. Soft texture, fragrant 'Kee Chang' taste and yummy. 

20210531_165254_resize_75.jpg.b8885cd580cd5fb0e8437bdd1ad4a1bf.jpg

Stay safe all. 

Cheers 

• Praise 22

22 hours ago, Ckll said:

The fish taunting your wife .. no eye see! 🤣

No lah, my wife love both fish and tomatoes, but covering the fish eye with tomatoes is 纯属巧合。:D :D

My dinner tonight is really no eye see, don't know what to eat, so had canned food "fest" (except for the fried potato, which I charred it:a-bang:

GJ962RP.jpg

My daugther said she will cooked tomorrow... 

• Praise 15
  • Haha! 11

Hypersonic
28 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

No lah, my wife love both fish and tomatoes, but covering the fish eye with tomatoes is 纯属巧合。:D :D

My dinner tonight is really no eye see, don't know what to eat, so had canned food "fest" (except for the fried potato, which I charred it:a-bang:

GJ962RP.jpg

Wow, you ok or not ? 
this is definitely not your usual standard Leh  😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic
35 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

GJ962RP.jpg

You still not fully well ah? Eat canned food is better than dabao from outside? Lol.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
36 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

GJ962RP.jpg

Pfizer so power ah?

Take Panadol if needed and hope you get better soon.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
41 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

GJ962RP.jpg

Eat more lychees. They help to recover your body faster.😗😗

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

GJ962RP.jpg

Your daughter no eye see that's why decided to cook 😁

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
56 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Pfizer so power ah?

@Carbon82 still very young, that's why the side effect from vaccination very strong.😷 😂

Someone say already, old people like me no side effect 😀

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 7

Hypersonic
14 minutes ago, Tohto said:

@Carbon82 still very young, that's why the side effect from vaccination very strong.😷 😂

I think he mistakenly took the OTHER Pfizer too. 😈

• Haha! 6

1 hour ago, RH1667 said:

Wow, you ok or not ? 
this is definitely not your usual standard Leh  😅

Much better today but no appetite to eat. Don't feel like going out to dabao too, so just make do with whatever I have in my kitchen. Will have to go supermart tomorrow to buy some fresh veggie and fish.

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

You still not fully well ah? Eat canned food is better than dabao from outside? Lol.

Fever gone and body ache getting better, but have bad headache for most part of the day. Dabao and canned food is equally bad (in different aspects), but don't even feel like going out...

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Pfizer so power ah?

I took 3 dose of 2 panadol the whole of yesterday, and fever gone by this morning. Aching is limited to my left arm (my wife's arm was swollen, something like what Diana Ser experienced), but the headache is something new today. Hopefully things will be back to normal by tomorrow.

1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Eat more lychees. They help to recover your body faster.😗😗

You want me to die faster is it? Or you believe in 以毒攻毒? :D 

11 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Don't mock at me leh, we are in the same age group lah... BTW I hardly fall sick in the past 20 years (almost every year MC 原封不动 return to company), so probably the effect is extraordinary for me.

Opps, I think you are 指桑骂槐 (swan-ing someone right) :D :D 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 6

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Much better today but no appetite to eat. Don't feel like going out to dabao too, so just make do with whatever I have in my kitchen. Will have to go supermart tomorrow to buy some fresh veggie and fish.

Fever gone and body ache getting better, but have bad headache for most part of the day. Dabao and canned food is equally bad (in different aspects), but don't even feel like going out...

I took 3 dose of 2 panadol the whole of yesterday, and fever gone by this morning. Aching is limited to my left arm (my wife's arm was swollen, something like what Diana Ser experienced), but the headache is something new today. Hopefully things will be back to normal by tomorrow.

You want me to die faster is it? Or you believe in 以毒攻毒? :D 

Don't mock at me leh, we are in the same age group lah... BTW I hardly fall sick in the past 20 years (almost every year MC 原封不动 return to company), so probably the effect is extraordinary for me.

Opps, I think you are 指桑骂槐 (swan-ing someone right) :D :D 

Dont feel like going out, you no call for food delivery? Lucky you still have canned food. 😂

Ya la, he is not mocking at you but definitely mocking at that person who say OlD PEOPLE lo?! 🤦‍♂ 🤣

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Dont feel like going out, you no call for food delivery? Lucky you still have canned food. 😂

Ya la, he is not mocking at you but definitely mocking at that person who say OlD PEOPLE lo?! 🤦‍♂ 🤣

Who??

5 hours ago, 13177 said:

I can wait cause i have confidence that 14 Jun i can dine-in liao. [laugh]

Yeah, max 2 pax only. [laugh] 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2