❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

13 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

when i make tiramisu i also short cut one,  buy the Italian Ladyfinger biscuits from the Jasons Marketplace at my house there hahahahahaha 🤣

Wah make for which meimei ar? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

Went to do something in Tanjong Pagar area. 

Lunch at Tanjong Pagar hc. 

This stall has quite a wonderful soup. I drank almost the whole bowl. The 水饺 is really very home made feel. More meat than shrimp. Overall is good. The queue got quite long after I was done. One of the newspaper clipping on signboard said the cook been doing this for >40 years (though he looks like in his 50s). Can definitely taste it. 

Bought some soy drinks from another stall. Aunty calculate the drinks as one dollar more (3.60 instead of 2.60). I just diam diam and took back less change. 行情坏。。。

20210622_123201_compress92.jpg

20210622_124646_compress12.jpg

• Praise 21

23 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Lunch at Tanjong Pagar hc. 

This stall has quite a wonderful soup. I drank almost the whole bowl. The 水饺 is really very home made feel. More meat than shrimp. Overall is good. The queue got quite long after I was done. One of the newspaper clipping on signboard said the cook been doing this for >40 years (though he looks like in his 50s). Can definitely taste it. 

Bought some soy drinks from another stall. Aunty calculate the drinks as one dollar more (3.60 instead of 2.60). I just diam diam and took back less change. 行情坏。。。

Did the duo at the stall quarrel or not...? 😁

• Haha! 1

I dare say this is one of the best cai png in Singapore. Ming Kee at tanjong pagar food centre. 

吃在嘴里,"明记" 在心😁

IMG_20210622_131107.jpg

• Praise 18
  • Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Think the man said some comment to the woman. The woman just bo hue... Lol... 

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
28 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Lunch at Tanjong Pagar hc

Tanjong Pagar hc? How come you appear at cbd area? Lol. You are so nice to diam diam on the overcharge of $1 by the auntie ah?! [thumbsup]  [laugh]

• Haha! 1

Supercharged

Meals over the last few days ...

Poh Cheu AKK and abacus, desserts from AV

image.png.b1c5542736188e0a0a5bc51922bc2d95.png

Sushi Express

image.png.e47bd399fd8d159c6d25ce2d15dbecff.png

Steven chicken and Chili Crab from Chicks N Lobs

image.png.7bdf9553f52916711258607b67dfc2b1.png

• Praise 22

Supercharged

19 hours ago, Tohto said:

My daughter actually takes short cut in making the Tiramisu.

She is using the 'Italian Ladyfinger biscuits' bought from Phoon Huat instead of making it herself.

The mascarpone and whipped cream filling is all made by her. 

Our preferred whipped cream brand is President.

Me too .. I also used the lady fingers biscuits from PH. Besides coffee, I spiked it with kahlua and Cointreau.. shiok!

• Praise 4

3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Tanjong Pagar hc? How come you appear at cbd area? Lol. You are so nice to diam diam on the overcharge of $1 by the auntie ah?! [thumbsup]  [laugh]

At first I still trying to calculate if I made a mistake or will they pass me 3 drinks instead of 2 ... Then aiyah nvm lor. 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Ckll said:

Me too .. I also used the lady fingers biscuits from PH. Besides coffee, I spiked it with kahlua and Cointreau.. shiok!

OMG I do this too, love the alcohol kick, makes the dessert complete!

5 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Wah make for which meimei ar? 

Last time la long ago hahah when got gf then she want i make lo, now single no need make HAHAHA

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Ckll said:

She added 2 cubes of Nesspresso, kahlua and Baileys.

• Praise 6

2 minutes ago, Tohto said:

She added 2 cubes of Nesspresso, kahlua and Baileys.

cfm damn shiok, i try add Baileys next time, the espresso i also use but the Dolce Gusto one by Nescafe due to my coffee machine.

• Praise 5

Supercharged
4 hours ago, mersaylee said:

They dun quarrel lo ... it’s the auntie kena f and kpkb by the guy inside ...

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Hubwee said:

They dun quarrel lo ... it’s the auntie kena f and kpkb by the guy inside ...

Haha that was the situation I saw... The aunty just pretend never hear. She's damn busy also. The guy just cook noodles. The aunty just non stop doing everything else. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1