❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

1 hour ago, Loki said:

Where did u get the ah balling from?  

Same place at army mkt - it is just a few stalls away from the claypot rice stall. The peanut soup and almond cream soup are both good!

• Praise 4

On 7/17/2021 at 9:00 PM, Fcw75 said:

Anyone ate this? I saw the documentary. Only $3. 👍🏼

Me. I was a regular customer, every single workday lunch also eat when he had a stall in Golden Mile Food Centre.

Not sure the price cos I always ordered the $4 version. He knows what I want. His son will be taking over his stall next month.

He stay Tampines, every early morning take cab to stall. His wife accompany him at the stall. She just sit at the table and watch him. Sometimes I chit chat with her while waiting for my order.

His son can cook as good as him. He used to operate a stall at Amoy Street Food Centre. I am such a long time customer of them that I even have his contact number.

They are closed every Sunday and Saturdays half day only. Usually sell till 3 or 4pm only. By 2pm, usually char siew bo liao. Mostly cater to morning and lunch crowds only.

I like the way they cook the noodles, got soak in cold water to make it qq. Also have a variety of ingredients with the noodles. Do go and try.

• Praise 8

Hypersonic
39 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Me. I was a regular customer, every single workday lunch also eat when he had a stall in Golden Mile Food Centre.

Not sure the price cos I always ordered the $4 version. He knows what I want. His son will be taking over his stall next month.

He stay Tampines, every early morning take cab to stall. His wife accompany him at the stall. She just sit at the table and watch him. Sometimes I chit chat with her while waiting for my order.

His son can cook as good as him. He used to operate a stall at Amoy Street Food Centre. I am such a long time customer of them that I even have his contact number.

They are closed every Sunday and Saturdays half day only. Usually sell till 3 or 4pm only. By 2pm, usually char siew bo liao. Mostly cater to morning and lunch crowds only.

I like the way they cook the noodles, got soak in cold water to make it qq. Also have a variety of ingredients with the noodles. Do go and try.

Thanks for feedback bro.

Unfortunately have to wait till can dine in again then I can try.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Wolfverine said:

Same place at army mkt - it is just a few stalls away from the claypot rice stall. The peanut soup and almond cream soup are both good!

That ah bo leng from that stall indeed nice. I like the almond soup. But long time i no eat that stall ah bo leng liao.

• Praise 2

23 minutes ago, 13177 said:

That ah bo leng from that stall indeed nice. I like the almond soup. But long time i no eat that stall ah bo leng liao.

Had the ah balling in 2020 and didn't like it. Standard dropped.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
17 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Had the ah balling in 2020 and didn't like it. Standard dropped.

2020 covid period, thats why standard dropped? Lol.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

@mersaylee 

Close bro.... 

Durian cake with no less than 1.5kg of msw durian inside. 

IMG_20210720_195124.jpg

thats where part of your stocks went!!!!..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3