❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

13 minutes ago, Dp26 said:

Yeah I meant unspoken between me and wife. 

Anyway, went to buy prawn mee today but stall not open. They say that prawns not fresh and expensive so hard to buy. 

but tomorrow onwards they will sell, prawns not as good but bobian she said as business still need to go on. 

Oh OK. No wonder the prawns last night was so cmi. Forgot about the shutdown when I ordered. Though the mee tasted pretty good. 

20210722_190654_compress4.jpg

20210723_130240_compress66.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 21

Supersonic
33 minutes ago, Dp26 said:

Yeah I meant unspoken between me and wife. 

Anyway, went to buy prawn mee today but stall not open. They say that prawns not fresh and expensive so hard to buy. 

but tomorrow onwards they will sell, prawns not as good but bobian she said as business still need to go on. 

I believe these two weeks seafood would be hard to buy, and might be more expensive too. I was at fairprice just now, it was quite crowded sia, should due to now people dont dare to go wet market to buy their groceries, and all crowded at supermarket. 😅

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Yah,  and I was there last week to buy satay.....  Now no need say go TPY liao...  <_<[:p][laugh]

So you need to go to do swab test or not? Heard news say those people who went to 448 clementi past 2 weeks can go do free swab test le.

8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So you need to go to do swab test or not? Heard news say those people who went to 448 clementi past 2 weeks can go do free swab test le.

My TT apps say " No exposure alert" leh....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

My TT apps say " No exposure alert" leh....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

still can swab if u are worried.

• Praise 3

Supersonic
14 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

still can swab if u are worried.

Actually not many people got use TT to check in at hawker centre, so how to prove if i have went there le?

25 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Actually not many people got use TT to check in at hawker centre, so how to prove if i have went there le?

Just verbal acknowledgement that u aren't lying about going there is sufficient for most SASH surveillance swab programs like the market clusters. Some clinics make u sign a form sorta like declaration.

Govt wants to encourage, so we just take at face value.

• Praise 3

Chong Boon, Chong pang, Boon lay, Clementi are the ones available right now. Think the Hong Lim one is over.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
15 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Just verbal acknowledgement that u aren't lying about going there is sufficient for most SASH surveillance swab programs like the market clusters. Some clinics make u sign a form sorta like declaration.

Govt wants to encourage, so we just take at face value.

So govt must announced those places that have covid cases and encourage people to go take swab test, then those SASH clinic would do the swab test, even dont have any TT record to show ah?

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, zipping said:

435a hougang fried oyster & ckt

ckt is wet while fried oyster on e chao ta side, not veri fragrant.

Screenshot_2021-07-23-13-26-43.thumb.jpeg.07a1832175ed7ec878ee9501a5bf76cd.jpegScreenshot_2021-07-23-13-27-07.thumb.jpeg.f595fe217eb4b0576486ab4fb884d329.jpeg

This store CKT is always wet type since when they were in the coffeeshop beside old demolished market at HG Ave 7. 

19 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So govt must announced those places that have covid cases and encourage people to go take swab test, then those SASH clinic would do the swab test, even dont have any TT record to show ah?

Market I think verbal. I have to check the list. Too many nowadays can't remember all. 

• Praise 1

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

I believe these two weeks seafood would be hard to buy, and might be more expensive too. I was at fairprice just now, it was quite crowded sia, should due to now people dont dare to go wet market to buy their groceries, and all crowded at supermarket. 😅

Guess just have to manage expectations along the way… or just have more meat instead of seafood 

• Praise 1

(edited)

One week cook one time. Salmon baked rice. Using some basmati rice I bought a while back. Maybe a year or more lol. 

Bought some frozen salmon from SS that day.

20210723_181008_compress46.jpg

20210723_181528_compress74.jpg

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 21

4 hours ago, Tohto said:

This store CKT is always wet type since when they were in the coffeeshop beside old demolished market at HG Ave 7. 

Really wet lo...e bottom packets in e plastic bag all drenched.

Btw, speaking of e demolished mkt at hg ave 7, there is tis kuah chap stall there operated by 2 old ladies, wonder they retire alr or still selling at another location?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1