❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, zipping said:

Really wet lo...e bottom packets in e plastic bag all drenched.

Btw, speaking of e demolished mkt at hg ave 7, there is tis kuah chap stall there operated by 2 old ladies, wonder they retire alr or still selling at another location?

I actually looking for the mutton soup there at the other coffeeshop.  Don't know move to where. 

The same store also sell wanton mee and lor mee.

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Tohto said:

I actually looking for the mutton soup there at the other coffeeshop.  Don't know move to where. 

The same store also sell wanton mee and lor mee.

Seldom eat at e cs there, mainly e hawker center, kuah chap n carrot cake. Intervals btw visits quite long, was told abt mkt will make way by e kuah chap ladies (they did say will inform when they hav more info) but the nxt rd i visit mths later, alr demolished....

• Praise 1

Carbs overload,  these used to be my most loved food when I was younger, now cannot liao,  long long one time,  "let it go,  let it go,  let it goooooooo! "... ^_^[laugh][laugh]

IMG20210722141258.thumb.jpg.665d3fe92bbcd0f65cd336ebb28d62a5.jpg

• Praise 14
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
29 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Carbs overload,  these used to be my most loved food when I was younger, now cannot liao,  long long one time,  "let it go,  let it go,  let it goooooooo! "... ^_^[laugh][laugh]

same same ... last time eat like hippo, now eat like a mouse 😁

my fav is the 煎堆

Edited by Othello
  • Haha! 8

Hypersonic
(edited)

Fried Hsinchu  bee hoon for lunch.  My last packet.

@Carbon82 the Senglong brand 新竹米粉 out of stock at SS a few weeks.

20210724_124301_copy_3024x2268.jpg

Edited by Tohto
  • Praise 18

3 hours ago, Tianmo said:

IMG20210722141258.thumb.jpg.665d3fe92bbcd0f65cd336ebb28d62a5.jpg

i just eat the hu die. Can do without the others.

• Haha! 1

Just now, Loki said:

Pasta, roasted vegetables and chicken breast for lunch

i just ate chicken breast rice for lunch after the stall assistant got my order wrong.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

(edited)
3 hours ago, Othello said:

same same ... last time eat like hippo, now eat like a mouse 😁

my fav is the 煎堆

They are all my favourites...any single one can go with my kopi C siew dai as a perfect match😋

Edit: it's a sin not to also include the hum chim peng to the contingent of fritters 😁

Edited by mersaylee
  • Haha! 4

Ming Fa is sold out today...tried this instead

Not bad

Braised duck meat is better than MF but chilli not as good which the latter also has better gravy sauce as well. 

The roasted chicken is normal, the rice is unique which I can't really describe. Maybe less garlic and pandan leave fragrance...doesn't have that thirst indusive salty sesame oil...

IMG_20210724_135213.jpg

IMG_20210724_120840.jpg

IMG_20210724_121021.jpg

• Praise 18

(edited)
1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

i just eat the hu die. Can do without the others.

Beside the 春卷, if I have to choose one,  I will have to take everyone...  ^_^[laugh][laugh] 

Edited by Tianmo
  • Haha! 3

50 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

They are all my favourites...any single one can go with my kopi C siew dai as a perfect match😋

Edit: it's a sin not to also include the hum chim peng to the contingent of fritters 😁

It was between the spring roll and the hum chim peng,  but their hum chip peng has almost nothing inside,  so I took the spring roll instead.  I like my HCP with filling... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

It was between the spring roll and the hum chim peng,  but their hum chip peng has almost nothing inside,  so I took the spring roll instead.  I like my HCP with filling... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Got dao sa or salty type to choose...can even add turnips with haybee or even minced meat...

• Praise 2

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

i just ate chicken breast rice for lunch after the stall assistant got my order wrong.

What you have ordered? I remember when i order chicken rice and ask for breast meat, few times they would give me drumstick! Ended up i need to pay more. Lol.

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Usually what inside hum chip peng? Red bean? 

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Usually what inside hum chip peng? Red bean? 

Sweet or salty dao sa (yah red bean).  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Got dao sa or salty type to choose...can even add turnips with haybee or even minced meat...

Never come across the last 2 types, always only get the dao sa ones....  [:p][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1