❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

Hypersonic
(edited)
34 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Even though your instant noodle plain plain one, but the sauce looks gao gao le. Still looks appetizing. My style not only plain plain but also bland bland la, see liao immediately no appetite de. Lol.

If you take this gao gao korea instant noodle..... I am very sure you can lock yourself inside the toilet for next few hours 😂😂

Edited by Tohto
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

Hypersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

All MCF home chef, please take note of this recall notice from SFA. This is one of our favorite tau kwa brand which has been shared numerous time in Makan thread. 

SFA suspends Seng Huat Bean Curd, orders recall of ‘tau kwa’ delivered to wet markets

20210729_fb_senghuat.jpg?itok=r7b2z0Mz

The suspension, which was issued by the Singapore Food Agency (SFA), came after widespread pest infestations were found during an inspection of the premises on Thursday.

Cockroaches, drain flies and a dead rodent were seen and the premises was also found to be poorly maintained, SFA said.

The food manufacturer is located at units 02 and 03 on the fourth floor at 15 Jalan Tepong in Jurong Food Hub.

In the interest of public health, SFA said that it has directed Seng Huat Bean Curd to rectify the lapses and take the necessary measures to improve the cleanliness of its premises.

As a precautionary measure, it has also directed the manufacturer to recall the bean curd “tau kwa” delivered to various wet markets on Thursday.

Yes, this tau kwa is nice.. just bought and cook last Sat.

Edited by Tohto

39 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

All MCF home chef, please take note of this recall notice from SFA. This is one of our favorite tau kwa brand which has been shared numerous time in Makan thread. 

SFA suspends Seng Huat Bean Curd, orders recall of ‘tau kwa’ delivered to wet markets

20210729_fb_senghuat.jpg?itok=r7b2z0Mz

The suspension, which was issued by the Singapore Food Agency (SFA), came after widespread pest infestations were found during an inspection of the premises on Thursday.

Cockroaches, drain flies and a dead rodent were seen and the premises was also found to be poorly maintained, SFA said.

The food manufacturer is located at units 02 and 03 on the fourth floor at 15 Jalan Tepong in Jurong Food Hub.

In the interest of public health, SFA said that it has directed Seng Huat Bean Curd to rectify the lapses and take the necessary measures to improve the cleanliness of its premises.

As a precautionary measure, it has also directed the manufacturer to recall the bean curd “tau kwa” delivered to various wet markets on Thursday.

Any idea if those sent to wet markets are labelled as above?

My OC bought some tau kwa (unlabeled) recommended by a stall which said is 老字号 since 1928. Hmmm....

44 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

No lah boss you storeman then I am what? Cleaner, odd job labour? Don't mock at me leh... I am just a lowly paid safety oppicer, don't believe go and ask @BanCoe... [:)]

Eh U how I know???, I oni daily latted - tok bout me 4 wat??..... I oni knows U gives me flee Loti 🍞🥖nu need pay $$ ....... so dunch loaf around with me 😁   

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

That's quil eggs right? Wah your portion is quite small, jiak oei bah meh?! 

No leh,  that's 60g chicken eggs leh.... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

While the wantan was decent, the mee was one of the worst I have ever eaten!! 

It's bitter to the taste and yucky to the max. 

IMG_20210730_145330.jpg

IMG_20210730_145337.jpg

• Praise 7
  • Shocked 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 7

Hypersonic
6 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

IMG_20210730_145330.jpg

IMG_20210730_145337.jpg

Must be due to the 56% discount 😂

• Haha! 8

Supersonic
30 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

IMG_20210730_145330.jpg

IMG_20210730_145337.jpg

Dont remember how their wtm taste like? Lol. 

• Shocked 1

Turbocharged

Bitter noodles mean pai liao noodles? I had yucky noodles before but never bitter ones. 

• Haha! 1

Breakfast - Siew Mai and little ngoh hiang 😋😋😋😋

20210729_205146_resize_8.jpg.e55fe9cfe902e1d788d4f72ba868ab2c.jpg

Lunch - Fried Carrot Cake from Blk 16 Bedok South HC 😋😋😋😋

20210730_142645_resize_30.jpg.bd5b30e6c0aee4d732bb15858704a659.jpg

Dessert - Black Glutinous Rice. Bought from stall selling Soya Bean Drink at Blk 16 Bedok South HC too. They sell Bjg Oat dessert on even days and this on odd days. 

Both types very nice cos "kiam pang kiam pang" (saltish coconut). 

20210730_143657_resize_96.jpg.4887b673a8e66924d0d50f77a70214f9.jpg

These past weeks the sun machiam bad mood. Very warm days. Maybe a blessing of sorts cos got some doses of Vitamin D against Covid-19. 🤭😂

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 16

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

Must be due to the 56% discount 😂

Wah you pua my kangtow. The listed ones at 56 %off many items no more stock and seriously I felt cheated having to go all the way to Tai Seng. 

• Haha! 5

Hypersonic
6 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Wah you pua my kangtow. The listed ones at 56 %off many items no more stock and seriously I felt cheated having to go all the way to Tai Seng. 

I never like TWH food.  Felt not nice. 

Their customer service is the worst if dine in.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Kxbc said:

Bitter noodles mean pai liao noodles? I had yucky noodles before but never bitter ones. 

I suspect the Lye water was not well prep. Again, ..... Yucky!! 

• Praise 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Hamburger said:

IMG_20210730_145330.jpg

IMG_20210730_145337.jpg

THW have discount for fully vaccinated customers right?

16 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

THW have discount for fully vaccinated customers right?

Yup. For the suckers. 

Me. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 10