❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

9 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Shun ji at chong pang fc. Wah damn sad. Like only 20% of stalls are open. 

20210802_125721_compress10.jpg

How come only 20% of stalls are open at chong pang fc? This hc not affected by any covid cases right?

9 hours ago, 13177 said:

How come only 20% of stalls are open at chong pang fc? This hc not affected by any covid cases right?

Monday usually quite a number closed. But this is worse than usual.

Actually I thought the HC was closed along with the market. So I never go for last few weeks. Suspect many non chong pang residents also avoid it. Really very few customers even for a Monday 11am. 

• Praise 3

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Monday usually quite a number closed. But this is worse than usual.

Actually I thought the HC was closed along with the market. So I never go for last few weeks. Suspect many non chong pang residents also avoid it. Really very few customers even for a Monday 11am. 

Many people avoid hawker centre now, they thought all hawker centre got link to covid cases. Can see some hawker centre many stalls are not open eversince the outbreak of Jurong Fishery Port cluster.

• Sad 2
  • Haha! 1

49 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Many people avoid hawker centre now, they thought all hawker centre got link to covid cases. Can see some hawker centre many stalls are not open eversince the outbreak of Jurong Fishery Port cluster.

Still no fish. I just wanted to order fish hor fun.. Prawn noodle shop dunno how they open. Lol. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Still no fish. I just wanted to order fish hor fun.. Prawn noodle shop dunno how they open. Lol. 

Have to wait for the Jurong Fishery Port to settle and stable since they have just reopened. And also wait for those hawker centre with covid cases to be over the 14 days closure probably towards end of this week, hopefully next week or these hawker centre will reopen with more stalls.

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Have to wait for the Jurong Fishery Port to settle and stable since they have just reopened. And also wait for those hawker centre with covid cases to be over the 14 days closure probably towards end of this week, hopefully next week or these hawker centre will reopen with more stalls.

Hope can go to ktv cafes to eat fishball noodle and drink milo soon too.

• Haha! 1