❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

12 minutes ago, Othello said:

bojio ! ....... but hor, me and @Fcw75 are outcasts, can only makan at kopitiams/FC [lipsrsealed]

haha, i once saw an AMDL order it at the zoo. After one bite, the plate was left untouched [laugh] The description at the stall was "Asian Salad" iirc ^_^

You just baotoh me. [:|]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

I have not been eating at this franchise for a while (at least 2 years) after a not so nice experience at another Hawker Centre. Decided to give them a chance and this one not bad. 

JQ08Iab.jpg

lrHKJhb.jpg

• Praise 22

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

I have not been eating at this franchise for a while (at least 2 years) after a not so nice experience at another Hawker Centre. Decided to give them a chance and this one not bad. 

JQ08Iab.jpg

lrHKJhb.jpg

didnt realise this is a franchise. The one at Chong pang is not bad.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Wolfverine said:

Simple breakfast at my fav stewed pork char bee hoon at Arcade. Been a long time…

A19C4733-7A04-4045-ACF7-2299FDC1D9CC.jpeg

54CF3BFD-862B-487D-B505-5ED2F81CC46E.jpeg

Heard this char bee hoon super oily de? 😅 Think they used pork lard oil to fried one?

The char bee hoon opposite the bread shop few shops away also quite oily but compared to this, this one is very super de oily! 

19 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Heard this char bee hoon super oily de? 😅 Think they used pork lard oil to fried one?

The char bee hoon opposite the bread shop few shops away also quite oily but compared to this, this one is very super de oily! 

😂Yar super oily with lard - that is why it is nice but unhealthy .... can only eat occasionally.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Wolfverine said:

😂Yar super oily with lard - that is why it is nice but unhealthy .... can only eat occasionally.

My fren call it heart attack beehoon🤣 

• Haha! 4

7 hours ago, Asicskk said:

lunch - chicken cutlet rice

IMG_20210828_130434.jpg

If you didn't state it was Chicken cutlet, I would have thought yours was Ayam Penyet as the tomato and cucumber as well as fried bits are standard items on the dish. :D

From where? Look quite nice. 

6 hours ago, Lala81 said:

didnt realise this is a franchise. The one at Chong pang is not bad.

I ever chat with one of the stall owner in Bedok few years back and learnt that the franchise fees was about $10K and location has to be approved by the brand owner. And if you notice, all stall from this brand weight their fish for every portion served. Very industrial style. :D

My dinner tonight, and my signature dish is back. :D:D

8gybior.jpg

fUipdfi.jpg

LGEw6dr.jpg

6LNFLjo.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 19
  • Haha! 2