❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

28 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

this is the pasir ris one intro by psp?

No lah. SK beside my house coffeeshop. 

This one drumsticks + char siew $6.50.

Their char siew also fatty type if ask for it.

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Tohto said:

No lah. SK beside my house coffeeshop. 

This one drumsticks + char siew $6.50.

Their char siew also fatty type if ask for it.

Haha can pm me the block number? Thanks. 

24 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Yes! 👏👏👏😁

Yes I like it too. Used to have it regularly when we used to go ikea for outings pre covid. 

• Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Yes I like it too. Used to have it regularly when we used to go ikea for outings pre covid. 

My favourite dishes there are always the salmon dish and the chicken wings.🙂

11 minutes ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

My favourite dishes there are always the salmon dish and the chicken wings.🙂

I like the salmon dish but since covid started no go ikea eat liao.

6 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Cos they are using hongkong type of noodles. 

As mentioned, there is a "Singapore Noodles" served in a Chinese restaurant everywhere in the world except Singapore. 

The way it is cooked ranges from frying w curry powder to just a style similar to how sinchow beehoon is cooked in Singapore. 

For HK Noodles, I believe the soya sauce style fried with thin Noodles gave birth to the name. They are eaten there much like how our breakfast beehoon or kwaytiao or Noodles are served.

Over time, we b**tardised the dish with the addition of julienne char siew, egg and other nonsense but they are served quite plain there except for sprouts.

https://www.ohmyfoodrecipes.com/cantonese-soy-sauce-pan-fried-noodles/?fbclid=IwAR09AP4ZjjtzxYwv_rzj_fyITP5RK9RIr83RLfUPxeXX-tL7N1VewU4tf58

• Praise 6

Brunch at Blk 18 Jalan Membina Happy Hawkers Coffeeshop. 

Laksa 😋😋😋😋. Nice! Hum not the tiny sized ones, tasted fresh fresh too. Got shreds of chicken and half boiled egg. $5 

20210928_095957.thumb.jpg.e36cdf2ad9119658ade6586626f4637c.jpg

20210928_100106.thumb.jpg.df31eae708ba34ab51d8cfab2df847f0.jpg

20210928_095412.thumb.jpg.ce64ea3a3cf499bb3fd4306fd6655d13.jpg

Stay safe all 

Cheers 

• Praise 17

6 hours ago, Discoburg said:

As mentioned, there is a "Singapore Noodles" served in a Chinese restaurant everywhere in the world except Singapore. 

The way it is cooked ranges from frying w curry powder to just a style similar to how sinchow beehoon is cooked in Singapore. 

For HK Noodles, I believe the soya sauce style fried with thin Noodles gave birth to the name. They are eaten there much like how our breakfast beehoon or kwaytiao or Noodles are served.

Over time, we b**tardised the dish with the addition of julienne char siew, egg and other nonsense but they are served quite plain there except for sprouts.

https://www.ohmyfoodrecipes.com/cantonese-soy-sauce-pan-fried-noodles/?fbclid=IwAR09AP4ZjjtzxYwv_rzj_fyITP5RK9RIr83RLfUPxeXX-tL7N1VewU4tf58

I like soya sauce noodles.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2