❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

1 hour ago, SiLangKia said:

thanks bro! mine from xing ji the yellow signboard. The seng hiang (red sign board at the corner just beside) i also got eat and like it too, this one is from the stall behind? can't rmb the name liao hahaha

Good morning,  you are very early today 😊.

All the best for today's OP and get well soon.. 👍 

加油。。💪 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

3 minutes ago, Twister said:

Good morning,  you are very early today 😊.

All the best for today's OP and get well soon.. 👍 

加油。。💪 

Hahahah bopian have to report at 630 like going army liddat hehehe, thanks so much bro, appreciate it 😍😍😍

• Praise 8

8 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Had it for supper on 29 sep haha managed to get stay out for reservist then went to eat, and again for lunch on monday hahahaha! Won't be eating it for a long while cos of my op tmr, but will be back for more 🤣

20210929-235550_Gallery.jpg

20211011-235604_Gallery.jpg

Good luck for your op and speedy recovery 

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

thanks bro! mine from xing ji the yellow signboard. The seng hiang (red sign board at the corner just beside) i also got eat and like it too, this one is from the stall behind? can't rmb the name liao hahaha

Yup, fr e stall behind. Too long nvr go there eat supper alr, normally i get my bcm fix at blk 58.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Hahahah bopian have to report at 630 like going army liddat hehehe, thanks so much bro, appreciate it 😍😍😍

Our thoughts and wishes are with you all the time…so are the beers, buffalo wings, onion rings,…and so much more…🙏😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

3 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Going for surgery usually super early in the morning de. Do rest well after your op and take it easy. [:)]

• Praise 2

50 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Going for surgery usually super early in the morning de. Do rest well after your op and take it easy. [:)]

No lah. Got afternoon also.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

All the best. Hope to see you posting again after your op.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, zipping said:

Yup, fr e stall behind. Too long nvr go there eat supper alr, normally i get my bcm fix at blk 58.

which is your preferred? the one facing the wet mkt or the one facing the other hawker stalls?

I have not had the one facing the wet mkt for some years (always closed when I go). Managed to eat it 2 weeks ago. I thought the standard dropped a little. It used to be so garlicky which can kill Dracula but this time, not that flavorful. My wife felt the same also.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

加油 bro..

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

I think unless calonoscopy and gastroscopy will need to LS whole night to clean up everything. The check in the morning.   I did it 2 yrs ago.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Thought surgery usually need to fast whole night, so do it in the morning better? Like some scan/test if need to fast, also would prefer to arrange in the morning than afternoon. Lol.

7 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Small op, take it easy and be well fast.....Cheers

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Thought surgery usually need to fast whole night, so do it in the morning better? Like some scan/test if need to fast, also would prefer to arrange in the morning than afternoon. Lol.

I did encounter afternoon surgeries during my clinical attachment.

• Praise 2

9 minutes ago, Arogab said:

My lunch, due to too many meetings for quarter end. But still can post not bad liao😁

751421640219672044.jpg

1st time seeing mcvities digestive minis. Lol.

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

1st time seeing mcvities digestive minis. Lol.

Just nice I still got the box. They sell in boxes in Makro here, I buy then store them in office using the mixed nuts bottle in to prevent any pest. Very nice with coffee for any break or when no time to go out for lunch

356356294854898850.jpg

98518186537696482.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6