❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

6 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Yes, parking is very jialat there during the day. After 5pm, then will have lots available. For me, no need parking.:D

Hor fan got the old school taste.

That chap chai png stall always long queue cos reasonable price for the office workers around there. The mother used to run a chicken rice stall and the son convert it to chap chai png and has been a hit since then. Only open during weekday lunch. He was my schoolmate, do not know him well, different class.

Dont know if the taste for that chap chai png stall good or not? Actually that coffeeshop nothing much to eat, except for the zi char and cai png. Saw one malay stall but like no business one.

Ya, cannot go there during the day if drive, cannot find lot de. Unless risk park on the red lot. Lol. I went lunch cause you mentioned lunch time usually the mother would cook which is better. But just now no see any mother, only saw one guy cooking. That hor fun really got the old school taste which cannot find now.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

18 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Celebrating our wedding anniversary in advance. From DXE. 

Vk9zAyi.jpg

And now they have tau huey too. Nice taste and texture, if only it can be slightly less sweet. 

XHgvUKi.jpg

And totally forgot about taking photos of the beer, until opening the 2nd bottle, very smooth. [:)]

cAakhY8.jpg

Happy early anniversary! 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Hi there, i'm good thanks, slowly recovering, still in hospital on tube feeding

Thank for checking in bro, really appreciate it! I'm good, just need to focus on recovering hahahaha

Should disturb the nurse to give you nicer food when you are off the tube. Just remember not to give mixed signals. [laugh]

• Haha! 7

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Dont know if the taste for that chap chai png stall good or not? Actually that coffeeshop nothing much to eat, except for the zi char and cai png. Saw one malay stall but like no business one.

Ya, cannot go there during the day if drive, cannot find lot de. Unless risk park on the red lot. Lol. I went lunch cause you mentioned lunch time usually the mother would cook which is better. But just now no see any mother, only saw one guy cooking. That hor fun really got the old school taste which cannot find now.

That is the indian muslim stall, mostly serve prata for breakfast where most of his customer visits. Also got lunch and dinner with simple dishes.

The guy is one of her son. The other son operate the drinks stall. The daughter come in the evening to cook and help out.

Next time you wana visit, PM me to join you there!!! Free parking at my place. I always ask my frens to park at my place and we walk over for meals. No headache on parking.

Edited by Adrianli
  • Praise 7

8 minutes ago, Mason016 said:

Should disturb the nurse to give you nicer food when you are off the tube. Just remember not to give mixed signals. [laugh]

I would prefer those SQ Care Ambassadors or student nurses instead.:D

• Haha! 7

2 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Thank for checking in bro, really appreciate it! I'm good, just need to focus on recovering hahahaha

加油。。加油。。加油

祝: 早日康复。

• Praise 2

30 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

I would prefer those SQ Care Ambassadors or student nurses instead.:D

Now still can find SQ Care Ambassadors working in hospital?

1 hour ago, SiLangKia said:

Definitely will gain back bro, thanks so much for the encouragement!

Good to hear you are recovering well in hospital. Take care and try not to drool too much, over the food, of course. 😂

Stay safe too

Cheers 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Alamak! Why no one tell me earlier that I can skip 11-24…😁

married for 60…can just buy denture, walking stick, wheelchair etc as gift liao 😂

By 50th anniversary, can buy a mobility scooter liao.

• Haha! 3

Lunch at Canton Paradise MBS. 

😋😋😋😋

20211018_124909_copy_2016x1512.thumb.jpg.e1c825bf50439f586f5eae0995471e67.jpg

20211018_123350_copy_2016x1512.thumb.jpg.904371b815d56dd262848ef5466794ce.jpg

20211018_124117_copy_1512x2016.thumb.jpg.ebc9137fee14da8918d2b29ee22cfe73.jpg

IMG-20211018-WA0009_copy_912x684.jpg.a76727e42cd713c65e06c18f3dae94a0.jpg

20211018_123757_copy_2016x1512.thumb.jpg.eacc8689f12aedc2792cd1efe92ecc2a.jpg

20211018_124046_copy_2016x1512.thumb.jpg.f320a6d8749e60f5872dc934c713983b.jpg

Teh di lou siew dai at Toast Box

20211018_133908_copy_1512x2016.thumb.jpg.c8a90fbbbc15cf57a6e9341253c8116c.jpg

Saw this nice orchids atrium display. Dun often see green orchids. 👍

20211018_142520_copy_2016x1512.thumb.jpg.f71a2d313f0d8d7c8d583d5f79661e6d.jpg

20211018_142515_copy_1512x2016.thumb.jpg.3fec1593f9270d2ebb5d45f27810be9e.jpg

Stay safe all.

Cheers 

• Praise 18

3 hours ago, SiLangKia said:

Bro, hope your doctor will come give you the good news soon.....Cheers

• Praise 2

38 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

Went to Jack’s Place a few weeks ago. I find the overall experience a bit weird. For nostalgic experience, I prefer The Ship to Jack’s Place. 

894A6312-6EA5-4858-A17D-010E56C96F58.jpeg

In what sense weird le?

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Get well soon (GWS). Those youngsters in my class use this term, GWS. I had to ask to know what it means.:XD:

HAHAHAHAHA wa very adaptable, proud of you bro! Thanks for the well wishes eh, when I'm well i find you for hor fan at your area HAHAHA

2 hours ago, Mason016 said:

Ya once i can i will hahaha, and give loud and clear signals, nurses here not bad, quite alot of young and cheerful ones in my ward HAHA

1 hour ago, Twister said:

加油。。加油。。加油

祝: 早日康复。

Thanks Boss, can't wait to quickly recover too hahahaha

58 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Good to hear you are recovering well in hospital. Take care and try not to drool too much, over the food, of course. 😂

Stay safe too

Cheers 

Hahahaha will drool for now cos naturally cant swallow much yet so drooling happens HAHAHAHAHA Anw, thanks bro, appreciate it 🙂 

26 minutes ago, Arogab said:

Bro, hope your doctor will come give you the good news soon.....Cheers

Yes me too hhahha cant wait togo home hehehehehe thanks bro

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

39 minutes ago, 13177 said:

In what sense weird le?

It was a very mixed of level of service and fake 'atas'. It could just be that outlet I went to.

The person who sit us was your typical McDonald, Swensen's, etc type of F&B staff which was good. The person who briefed us on how to order food was like coffeeshop/hawker centre auntie which is ok too. But the person who serve us the bottle of wine went a bit too 'atas', explained to me that it is "French', etc.....and even asked me to taste if the wine is ok to be served....but it was a slightly below average wine....not as good as some of the $20+ Aust wine you get at supermarket. I really didn't what to say but asked him to serve it.  I feel they should just serve it. 😀

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

By 50th anniversary, can buy a mobility scooter liao.

actually my 10th anniversary this week. No makan venue selected.

Anyone has recommendation of yakiniku place?

• Praise 5