❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

15 minutes ago, Credor said:

Saturday dinner from BTK.

But the standard of the chicken seems to drop. 

Change of chef?? 

Also find that the price has increased. 

Sunday lunch at Adam road FC. 

Wanted to go for the nasir lemak but sold out. 

2nd time there but still no chance to try it. 

In the end go for the prawn noodle. Feel is just OK only. 

IMG_20211023_184318.jpg

ha 928 chicken should have 2 outlets in AMK, go buy from there better. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

ha 928 chicken should have 2 outlets in AMK, go buy from there better. 

Try before the one in the coffee shop beside the jubilee square . Quite good, maybe next time will go to buy from there.

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Credor said:

Try before the one in the coffee shop beside the jubilee square . Quite good, maybe next time will go to buy from there.

the other one, someone say is in one of the coffeeshops around 628 market/FC.
The 628 FC also has this popular white chicken rice stall, always sold out by 1pm or so (though i never tried before).

928 chicken rice stalls tend to have chicken all the way until dinner time (though sometimes only left breast meat). As opposed to lot of other stalls like the above which is done usually shortly after lunch time.

Edited by Lala81

6 hours ago, 13177 said:

Ah balling from beach rd market. Gave $0.05 cents to auntie and she told me they do not accept $0.05 cents de. Seems like many food stall dont accept $0.05 one? So five cent not money? 😂

139FD0AF-4707-4FE4-92D3-7B59CADC3C41.jpeg

You should do it like what the elderly guy I saw at the market. The stall owner say don't accept 5 cents but the elderly guy put it at the stall counter and walked away. The stall owner kept shouting but he ignored and continued walking away. Stall owner never give chase, just kept shouting and told me how can like that. I also ignored the stall owner.:grin:

• Haha! 7

1 hour ago, zipping said:

Saw tis seasoning for pickles at daiso...buy to try

Screenshot_2021-10-25-22-00-15.thumb.jpeg.c7a4a14a029cd8dbc885753caec092d9.jpeg

Think All these are just variations on sugar or mirin/Soya sauce/white rice vinegar. If you have the latter two in your home, usually no need to buy all these. 

Edited by Lala81

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

You should do it like what the elderly guy I saw at the market. The stall owner say don't accept 5 cents but the elderly guy put it at the stall counter and walked away. The stall owner kept shouting but he ignored and continued walking away. Stall owner never give chase, just kept shouting and told me how can like that. I also ignored the stall owner.:grin:

If i want to do that, then i make sure i would not buy from the stall again. If not wait they recognize me if i go back to buy then malu liao. Lol. 

• Haha! 3

35 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Think All these are just variations on sugar or mirin/Soya sauce/white rice vinegar. If you have the latter two in your home, usually no need to buy all these. 

yup...buy to try...

• Praise 2

13 hours ago, Tohto said:

Cooked cabbage rice with this. 

20211025_194011_copy_3024x2268.jpg

We attempted to cook this type of " all-in-one " rice few times and was not successful. [:(]

The amount of water need to be reduce? need to fry the rice with cabbage first ? 

Just now, RH1667 said:

We attempted to cook this type of " all-in-one " rice few times and was not successful. [:(]

The amount of water need to be reduce? need to fry the rice with cabbage first ? 

Yes. The water needs to reduce a lot. I soak the rice with a little bit of water and did not add any more water.

There is water from the meat canned. I only added the cabbage at half the cycle of the cooking. There is also water from the cabbage.

I did not fry anything, one-pot cooking using rice cooker mainly is to reduce cleaning of kitchen. So I don't want to use the stove.

• Praise 4

8 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Yes. The water needs to reduce a lot. I soak the rice with a little bit of water and did not add any more water.

There is water from the meat canned. I only added the cabbage at half the cycle of the cooking. There is also water from the cabbage.

I did not fry anything, one-pot cooking using rice cooker mainly is to reduce cleaning of kitchen. So I don't want to use the stove.

Oh i see, we only reduce the amount of water by a bit [laugh].

Thank you.