❤️Pre-CB 2.0 What Did You Makan Today?❤️

Discoburg

22 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

If you order through the app I think you can just stop by the side and pick up from them since parking is hard to find here. 

I see it states drive thru so I thought you drive thru the shop to pick up he food.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

45 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

If you order through the app I think you can just stop by the side and pick up from them since parking is hard to find here. 

They have app now. I used to call them and they will pass the food to me at kerbside. Very convenient 

• Praise 3

15 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Wah. Sibei expensive sia. Just ate the chicken set from the original stall in Boon Lay this afternoon for $4. Plus 50cents for the add on bergadil. Bought 2 sets for $9 for my wife and my lunch. Reasonably priced to me.

Can tell me exactly where in Novena is this stall located? I stay in Novena and do not know it is right here. Or is it a fake franchise?

Square 2 basement 1 =D All the little little food kisok that area!

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Kxbc said:

I agree that Fook Kin is pretty ok but not for the price. Heard good things about Char but seems like always long Q. The prices at their zhi char stall also not low.

There are many gems in hawker centre roasted meat stalls though. Just need to find that gem.

I used to like 富市传统烧腊 when it was in the hawker centre near my home. But it moved to Marsiling Woodlands St 12 hawker centre (edited: web said they had moved from Marsiling in late 2017). So damn far. Not sure how is their quality now.

I  also like a HK roast meat stall at Toa Payoh Lor 1 hawker centre (2nd floor, the row behind the pretty famous Tian Tian Lai fried hokkien prawn noodle) but don't know the stall name.

Theres a white chicken rice stall in the Toa Payoh Lorong 1 HC which is good. Roast meat, i dont remember seeing any eye catching store when i was there

• Praise 3

Supersonic
1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

Where is this place?

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Where is this place?

191 E Coast Rd, Singapore 428897. On normal days they are usually packed.

• Praise 4

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Kxbc said:

I agree that Fook Kin is pretty ok but not for the price. Heard good things about Char but seems like always long Q. The prices at their zhi char stall also not low.

There are many gems in hawker centre roasted meat stalls though. Just need to find that gem.

I used to like 富市传统烧腊 when it was in the hawker centre near my home. But it moved to Marsiling Woodlands St 12 hawker centre (edited: web said they had moved from Marsiling in late 2017). So damn far. Not sure how is their quality now.

I  also like a HK roast meat stall at Toa Payoh Lor 1 hawker centre (2nd floor, the row behind the pretty famous Tian Tian Lai fried hokkien prawn noodle) but don't know the stall name.

The roast meat stalll at tpy lor1 hawker centre is nice? What is nice there? I often go to this hawker centre but never buy from this stall. Lol. Maybe i will try next time i go there.

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

191 E Coast Rd, Singapore 428897. On normal days they are usually packed.

This area difficult to find parking, maybe can park at 112 katong and walk over. So what is nice from this coffeeshop?

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, 13177 said:

This area difficult to find parking, maybe can park at 112 katong and walk over. So what is nice from this coffeeshop?

112 Katong a bit too far sia. Heng heng managed to park right at their door step haha. Their chicken rice is average only. Stopped here and buy because they had no customers.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

tucked away in a little ulu peasant corner in sk... everyday long queue and sold out by noon 

😬😅

CC802389-B187-46C2-AC33-AD6A76ED1DF0.jpeg

• Praise 10

(edited)
21 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

112 Katong a bit too far sia. Heng heng managed to park right at their door step haha. Their chicken rice is average only. Stopped here and buy because they had no customers.

5 star chicken rice. never understood it. 4/10 chicken rice...

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
9 minutes ago, Enye said:

tucked away in a little ulu peasant corner in sk... everyday long queue and sold out by noon 

😬😅

which block? There's very few nasi padang stalls in SK.

Edited by Lala81

Turbocharged
39 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Theres a white chicken rice stall in the Toa Payoh Lorong 1 HC which is good. Roast meat, i dont remember seeing any eye catching store when i was there

this stall front is bu qi yian. Server is the wife. The husband chops the meat. Maybe 60 years old and above.

stall is behind the row of tian tian lai hokkien fried noodle.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged
28 minutes ago, 13177 said:

not sure if 112 Katong is still under reno or not.

that road is difficult to find parking, esp road side // parking. You can try the side roads and walk a bit. But the stalls there are over rated. Zaffron beside Awfully Chocs is good though. Same side of the road just diagonally opp 112 Katong.

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

this stall front is bu qi yian. Server is the wife. The husband chops the meat. Maybe 60 years old and above.

stall is behind the row of tian tian lai hokkien fried noodle.

Sure if I'm ever in that area again.

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Sure if I'm ever in that area again.

try the tian tian lai first if you like semi-wet (if i remember it correctly) fried hokkien noodle. It's pretty good but the waiting time can be 45 min. Only ate once though.

1 minute ago, Kxbc said:

try the tian tian lai first if you like semi-wet (if i remember it correctly) fried hokkien noodle. It's pretty good but the waiting time can be 45 min. Only ate once though.

ate before. I like. But nowadays i seldom drive down that far to eat.

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Yes , Fook Kin is expensive for what they sell , dun find their duck nice also cos think they using different kind of duck ( Irish maybe ) . 

Char , i only go tabao their char siew and roast pork , their other dishes , i find it so so only and its also not cheap ... 

Hawker stall roast , i like the Jiu Jiang at Ghim Moh market alot , can choose the fatty or medium or lean char siew ... but their queue always long ...

Foch road got 1 nice roast pork stall also , 88 or 888 , i cannot remember , but its just directly opposite the burmese temple ... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3