Are plant milks good for you?

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Karoon said:

I think humans still need proteins from meat and dairy milk. 

I see the high number of covid deaths in india among both old and young from the new strain and the common factor is pure vege diet. Either that or the new strain is deadlier. Which i really hope is not.

going to Macdonalds for my Doublecheese burger now!!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Nolicense said:

koba, i remember there was something about roach milk last time. lactose free it seems. 

https://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2016/08/06/488861223/cockroach-milk-yes-you-read-that-right

oh and coming soon, GM yeast milk

I only drink Full cream milk and soya milk reduced sugar. hahahah. I don't think I will go roach rouge yet. hahahaha.

Turbocharged
58 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I only drink Full cream milk and soya milk reduced sugar. hahahah. I don't think I will go roach rouge yet. hahahaha.

could i interest you in some cat milk like thufir?

Hypersonic
(edited)

Plant based is a good alternative for vegans and animal lovers ..... the dairy industry is terrible ...... not like old MacDonald had a farm nursery rhyme  .......they are like factories nowadays..... Young peiople are very  aware these days 

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic

unfortunately, every kind of food produced commercially is also terrible.

be it, chicken, pig, farmed fish, prawns

vegetables with pesticide.

all in the name of lower costs to feed the masses.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

Plant based milk no good people say one.

I like plant based milk but people say cannot eat so much high cholesterol.

My favorite is chicken curry and chandol with coconut milk.

:D

I also like nasi lemak.

Edited by Jamesc

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

Plant based is a good alternative for vegans and animal lovers ..... the dairy industry is terrible ...... not like old MacDonald had a farm nursery rhyme  .......they are like factories nowadays..... Young peiople are very  aware these days 

But then hor, everything also the same. Chicken are trapped in a a4 size cage and only get to live for 40 days and become KFC, the seafood we eat also.

So I think we can be mindful of what is going on, but cannot avoid the cycle, they did all these for us. We are the consumer.

Hypersonic
45 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

But then hor, everything also the same. Chicken are trapped in a a4 size cage and only get to live for 40 days and become KFC, the seafood we eat also.

So I think we can be mindful of what is going on, but cannot avoid the cycle, they did all these for us. We are the consumer.

Awareness is the word , just like how slavery was wiped out (or well almost) ....... that's why many of the big commodity companies are now jumping onto the bandwagon of plant based mock stuff .....I'm sure you know very well by now...... anyways on a side line Miss Universe 2021 is also on plant based diet 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

Awareness is the word , just like how slavery was wiped out (or well almost) ....... that's why many of the big commodity companies are now jumping onto the bandwagon of plant based mock stuff .....I'm sure you know very well by now...... anyways on a side line Miss Universe 2021 is also on plant based diet 

Ms Mexico ah? hahaha

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
10 minutes ago, Tohto said:

@kobayashiGT need a 奶妈 :grin:

can intro one? hahha. 25-35 yr old only ah. too old I cannot absorb the AHA, DHA and BHA. Need to drink to get more clever. hahaha.

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
38 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

can intro one? hahha. 25-35 yr old only ah. too old I cannot absorb the AHA, DHA and BHA. Need to drink to get more clever. hahaha.

go craigslist.. or maybe can order online.. i hear KKH also have.. but age wise i dont know.. maybe yogurt liao

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Nolicense said:

go craigslist.. or maybe can order online.. i hear KKH also have.. but age wise i dont know.. maybe yogurt liao

Hahahah. I will fresh milk! not cheese! don't get cheesy with me! :grin:

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
9 hours ago, BanCoe said:

I am an animal lover.

I love fish and chickens and cows and sheep and . . .

:D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1