Cheryl Tay n Julie tan biker chicks!!

StreetFight3r

8 minutes ago, Kklim said:

2b easy to pass for those in uncle age range? Thinking of getting 3-wheeled bike. In the UK and other countries, a Class 3 licence would do to drive such bikes but not here.

It depends on whether you are a cyclist or not.

As a cyclist, you have the agility to maneuver motorcycle

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Kklim said:

2b easy to pass for those in uncle age range? Thinking of getting 3-wheeled bike. In the UK and other countries, a Class 3 licence would do to drive such bikes but not here.

If you try to ride a 2b bike in Singapore with just a Class 3 license, I think there will be many more fatalities on the road. We don't have empty roads or open fields for one to practice. In Singapore, you're on your own the moment you exit the carpark. Just imagine how many YPs will be riding on the road. If you're talking about a manual bike, you need hand and leg coordination and also know how to balance on the bike, which is not the same as a bicycle. Taking a Class 3 was much easier than a 2B for myself. It won't be easy, but it won't be that difficult either. Though unless you have a passion for it, or if you really NEED it or WANT it badly, I don't think a driver will want to endure the sun, rain and maybe even some blood just to take a 2B for fun. No aircon leh. Lol. 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Kklim said:

3 wheeled bike easy to ride? Like drive car?

5 hours ago, Kklim said:

I passed my 2B back in 95, back then was quite easy cos only circuit 5 stages. I was spending a lot of time and money playing arcade and pool, then thought might as well spend the money play with real bike than riding a fake motorcycle in the arcade. 

Never rode a bike since then, and last xmas got myself a coe vespa just for fun (read mid life crisis). 6 months only ride ard 50km lol.. but bike is cheap petrol only $10 full tank, 1 year depre  $1k, which is like 10% of my car costs. 

I will say go for it. Learning bike is rather safe, after that on the road is really about your own experience. But generally for drivers we alrdy got the spatial awareness on the road, so will help in riding too. Is just about the handling part of the bike that needs getting used to. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

If I ever ride a bike, it will be a 3-wheeled one.  1 wheel in front and 2 wheels behind.

Btw, the 2 girls are quite ordinary.  No need to open a new thread for them.

• Haha! 2

(edited)
58 minutes ago, Matoonia said:

I passed my 2B back in 95, back then was quite easy cos only circuit 5 stages. I was spending a lot of time and money playing arcade and pool, then thought might as well spend the money play with real bike than riding a fake motorcycle in the arcade. 

Never rode a bike since then, and last xmas got myself a coe vespa just for fun (read mid life crisis). 6 months only ride ard 50km lol.. but bike is cheap petrol only $10 full tank, 1 year depre  $1k, which is like 10% of my car costs. 

I will say go for it. Learning bike is rather safe, after that on the road is really about your own experience. But generally for drivers we alrdy got the spatial awareness on the road, so will help in riding too. Is just about the handling part of the bike that needs getting used to. 

Don't know about now, but 90's passing rate was about 30%. I was lucky and got my 2B, 2A, 2 within 2 years or so. Passed each time. 3 M/C tests but four Class 3 tests! 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

If I ever ride a bike, it will be a 3-wheeled one.  1 wheel in front and 2 wheels behind.

Btw, the 2 girls are quite ordinary.  No need to open a new thread for them.

julie tan i likee :wub:

• Praise 1

Cheryl tay can get a rocket pilot licence for all i care.  She’s been pulling all sorts of publicity since day one.  Simin car chick , bike chick, yoga chick whatever.  She aint no chick to me....

Julie Tan at least is a bona fide TV personailty and mini celebrity.  This one can be biker chick at least not xia suey.

the original biker chick was Irin Gan, remember? In those days she rode a scrambler around to kek seh.  Muayhahahahah.  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

7 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

If you try to ride a 2b bike in Singapore with just a Class 3 license, I think there will be many more fatalities on the road. We don't have empty roads or open fields for one to practice. In Singapore, you're on your own the moment you exit the carpark. Just imagine how many YPs will be riding on the road. If you're talking about a manual bike, you need hand and leg coordination and also know how to balance on the bike, which is not the same as a bicycle. Taking a Class 3 was much easier than a 2B for myself. It won't be easy, but it won't be that difficult either. Though unless you have a passion for it, or if you really NEED it or WANT it badly, I don't think a driver will want to endure the sun, rain and maybe even some blood just to take a 2B for fun. No aircon leh. Lol. 

Dont know leh.  I probably one of those born damn good with hand eye leg body coordination.  2B 2A 2 3 all pass first time, easy as pie.   
talking about fun, i just took my Speed Twin out during lunch today just for fun.  Yah a bit hot, damn.  Havent ridden in a few weeks already.  
Singapore is a sad place for bikers, horrible weather, horrible traffic, horrible roads, horrible respect from others.  Very sad.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
On 5/22/2021 at 6:34 PM, StreetFight3r said:

Cheryl tay juz passed her class 2a

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=321227696049710&id=100044874464590&set=a.229754028530411&source=48

186070587_321227699383043_888596239084868528_n.thumb.jpg.abc0c8389baaf1280c9d8d671423c83f.jpg

2b

IMG_20200205_135127_076-600x400.jpg.bf49091f52d119f67fd219352ecc9b8f.jpgIMG_20200205_225627_733-1.thumb.jpg.1ffa8e4782f8126a34fa63a1372f0c0b.jpgIMG_20200205_135115_057.thumb.jpg.1be130d801dbc6600afa5745d581683f.jpg

but wad I care is do u all know that Julie tan also passed her class 2b last year? 

Found out only when I was stalkin oops searchin Cheryl tay 

https://cheryltay.sg/got-my-class-2b-licence/

Cute lei julie

13577574-jt1.thumb.jpg.2de36cfcc7622699834954da3cbfb436.jpg

jt2.thumb.jpg.04ffd3a3bd26e0ebff2b5f2eb47acdc4.jpg

jt5-data.gif.efbd1b9a11c483eae24e0547f0cf8009.gif

https://www.todayonline.com/8days/sceneandheard/celebrities/julie-tans-got-bike-license-you-wont-be-seeing-her-roads-anytime

I wish some days I can ride pillon behind them on their bikes.😙😙😙