Very bad fuel consumption 🥴

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Kids = annoying?

You said you are a kid…….so…… 😁

Anyway, do change the aircon filter if you haven’t. Ask @kobayashiGT to get one from fitinpart and change for you. 🤣

Yeah that's why I don't see myself having a kid because I am one annoying kid myself. He passed me air filter already I haven't even change. Still ask him get aircon filter. 🥴😆

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Heartlander said:

My wife is doing groupbuy so I get to know abit about this handling issue. Certain fruits like most type of berries, passion fruits, grapes need to handle with care, especially during transportation. If you stack the carton boxes wrongly or expose them to direct sunlight during transit from collection point to home on a 35dc hot day and not direct trip home some more, no surprise that parts of the batch will turn bad. Certain fruits cannot cold then hot then cold again, sure turn mouldy one. I am not accusing you of this, but just general advice as this is something that we need to remind the buyers constantly.

Ok I think this fruit discussion need to stop  or continue somewhere as really funny to see 2 groups of people discussing different things haha.

OK leh. Next time if I wanna buy fruits I will remember to search for very bad fuel consumption thread. 

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
(edited)
9 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Yeah that's why I don't see myself having a kid because I am one annoying kid myself. He passed me air filter already I haven't even change. Still ask him get aircon filter. 🥴😆

🤣🤣

Aiya, already walked 50 steps already ask him finish the 100 steps. Alternatively, pass him back the air filter and request for aircon filter. 😁

To me, aircon filter more important because you are breathing in what the aircon blow out esp if you are anal.

Air filter only for what the engine breathe in…haha 

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 3

Twincharged
3 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

🤣🤣

Aiya, already walked 50 steps already ask him finish the 100 steps. Alternatively, pass him back the air filter and request for aircon filter. 😁

To me, aircon filter more important because you are breathing in what the aircon blow out esp if you are anal.

or you do a tabao group buy? 10pcs!!!

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

🤣🤣

How often air con filter should change le?

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Phluvcat said:

I used to avoid PIE and Lornie if possible. Dunno whether its due to covid. There are a few pinch points but most of the time they are not so bad. But bad jams also not uncommon along PIE. 

Having regular smooth journey and a disciplined right foot really do wonders to the FC. 

I find when drive during bad jams and heavy traffic, it give me headache and even makes me want to sleep, i am not so worry on the FC first. Lol.

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I change every 10K or half yearly. 

• Praise 1

(edited)
16 minutes ago, 13177 said:

From what I know approx once a year. Or when u start to get the sour, stale smell coming out when just turn on the aircon

Edited by 601F
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

🤣🤣

Can can bro. lose to your rational. 😂

https://www.fitinpart.sg/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=496565

Buy for her liao lah. Since you say her fart smelly, need cleaner air filter. hahahahah.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

I find when drive during bad jams and heavy traffic, it give me headache and even makes me want to sleep, i am not so worry on the FC first. Lol.

Traffic condition usually won't make me lose my cool. I can still chill in a 6hr jam at the causeway. 

Its the AHs motorists, cyclists and pedestrians that make me wanna knn them 😬

• Haha! 1

8 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

IMG_20210608_153551.thumb.jpg.21332198d1072e10e592d566227bb07b.jpg

Last month I pumped at 257km (reserve light already on). This month 260km I still have a little bit more juice left. Pretty close. Currently on the counter it says 9km/l. 

Thatz very bad FC.

Have you done a full servicing and replaced all fluids?

Internal Moderator
20 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

C5065D9F-DFC6-4338-B8FE-C936C0E09425.jpeg

What are colleagues for? 🤣

Power of MCF!!! I would like a Swift Sport instead of my 1.5 @Fcw75. 😆

• Shocked 1

Hypersonic
11 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

@BabyBlade go thanks @Fcw75

Well, since you already at the finish line might as well help her change the air and aircon filter that you bought for her. :XD:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Power of MCF!!! I would like a Swift Sport instead of my 1.5 @Fcw75. 😆

Wah, this one a bit hard la. 

Emblem can? Add 20bhp. :grin:

s-l300.jpg

↡ Advertisement