Very bad fuel consumption 🥴

BabyBlade

(edited)
1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Sometimes I have that kind of fc in my car too when it is idle at someplace for quite long time with engine on and aircon because I need to do something inside the car.

But so you still sweat with the aircon on when you do the something in the car? 

😏

Edited by Phluvcat
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

22 hours ago, Blanket said:

So.... hybrid harrier ftw?

Not hybrid, it is turbo......turbo fuel consumption also.

2 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

Sometimes I have that kind of fc in my car too when it is idle at someplace for quite long time with engine on and aircon because I need to do something inside the car.

make sure put newspaper on the windows to prevent prying eyes.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Phluvcat said:

But so you still sweat with the aircon on when you do the something in the car? 

😏

Not much sweating. Just zoom meetings or google-meetings in car because sometimes environment in house not conducive.

Turbocharged
33 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

make sure put newspaper on the windows to prevent prying eyes.

My conduct inside in the car is zoom meetings or google meets. Not those humping and pumping activities.

(edited)
8 hours ago, Blanket said:

@Ct3833 I mean if buy now should be buying harrier turbo liao, right?

You are right , my bad. Yah the hybrid is  2.5L, Toyota is back padelling really.  Looks like they have killed the turbo model completely? Otherwise PI should have brought it in by now. Honda is still using the 2.4L on their Odyssey as well,  what happen to Japanese automotive industry ? 

Edited by Ct3833

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Honda is still using the 2.4L on their Odyssey as well,  what happen to Japanese automotive industry ? 

That is KH lah. PI all selling hybrid only.

18 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

That is KH lah. PI all selling hybrid only.

Understand but I mean by today's technology they are still producing 2.4NA instead of focusing solely on turbo or hybrid. 

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

My conduct inside in the car is zoom meetings or google meets. Not those humping and pumping activities.

isnt there a law against idling cars?

• Praise 1

Supersonic
46 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

isnt there a law against idling cars?

Law is law, but if no one there to report of such case, the authority would not know la.

• Haha! 1

31 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Law is law, but if no one there to report of such case, the authority would not know la.

just like saf. just dont get caught.. lol

(edited)
1 hour ago, DOBIEMKZ said:

There is. But I take precautions.

sorry dont mean to sound rude ..

but the law is, amongst other things, to protect the environment .. CO2 emissions and all that ..

when you say you take precautions do you mean you take precautions to idle yet protect the environment?

or you mean you take precautions by keeping watch no one reports you to NEA?

Edited by Mooose
  • Haha! 4

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Mooose said:

but the law is, amongst other things, to protect the environment .. CO2 emissions and all that ..

when you say you take precautions do you mean you take precautions to idle yet protect the environment?

Precisely, I was also wondering what precaution can he take when he said he left the engine idling while making zoom calls?

Unless he meant he take precaution to prevent him from breathing in the exhaust.

😁

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Mooose said:

35 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Precisely, I was also wondering what precaution can he take when he said he left the engine idling while making zoom calls?

Unless he meant he take precaution to prevent him from breathing in the exhaust.

😁

I did took precautions to minimise adverse impact on the environment by being: I drove to some upper level of MSCP and park at a secluded shaded lot, only idle for a a couple minutes then turned off the engine. If the coolness dissipates then I'll wind down the windows for ventilation.

The 2nd precaution is that I generally park in lot that can give me a good view of any approaching personnel or Intruder.

• Haha! 2

Neutral Newbie

Check your brakes. Maybe the guiding pin is stuck causing the brake pad to be touching rotor all the time. 

↡ Advertisement