Malaysia Full Lockdown from June 1 to June 14 2021 ):

Ody_2004

1 hour ago, Wt_know said:

mai ki siao la ... i think the current number is also under-reported .... 

better lock down for another 1 month ... [sweatdrop] 

sgd/myr ... 1:5  .... :D 

2021-06-10_123632.gif

1 hour ago, Shibadog said:

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/578330

Covid-19: M'sia performed 60k fewer tests last week despite outbreak

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2021/06/08/reduced-numbers-not-real-with-lower-testing-says-mp/

explains the lower numbers reported for the past few days

i guess they think the only way they can try to bring down the numbers is to test less .. 😨

(edited)
1 hour ago, Shibadog said:

https://www.malaysiakini.com/news/578330

Covid-19: M'sia performed 60k fewer tests last week despite outbreak

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2021/06/08/reduced-numbers-not-real-with-lower-testing-says-mp/

explains the lower numbers reported for the past few days

well as the lockdown progresses, some drop in attendance numbers will affect ARI testing. It happens in Singapore as well, 1st week, sure damn lot of testing.

But hard to tell unless they report overall attendance numbers for fever/respiratory illnesses are also down ? hence resulting in less testing.

Edited by Lala81

Mahathir proposes revival of 1969-era council to run Malaysia in meeting with King

Dr Mahathir claimed the National Operations Council (Mageran), which was in charge for two years during the last national emergency until 1971, allowed Malaysia's second prime minister, Tun Abdul Razak Hussein, to "solve political problems at the time" by bringing in opposition parties to form a wider Barisan Nasional (BN) ruling coalition that had a stronger majority.

"I believe we can do it again. Since I was there (at the palace), I offered my services (to lead the council). We have ideas but if we are outside the government or have no power, it will be difficult to implement," the 95-year-old chairman of Parti Pejuang Tanah Air told a virtual press conference.

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/dr-mahathir-proposes-1969-era-council-to-run-malaysia-in-meeting-with-king

1 minute ago, Blueray said:

Mahathir proposes revival of 1969-era council to run Malaysia in meeting with King

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/dr-mahathir-proposes-1969-era-council-to-run-malaysia-in-meeting-with-king

Meaning he is willing and ready to step in as interim PM for 2 years...... :meaw:

"Lau Hu Li" exposed it's tail leow ... [sly] 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
Just now, Wt_know said:

this lao ma really one kind

he want to lead and rule until age 100 is it ... :serious-business:

2021-06-10_202948.gif

He can do anything, betray anyone, say any word to gain back power.....

Supercharged

Cluster or not, the celebration has to go on  [laugh]

Recent festive celebrations in Malaysia sparked 60 COVID-19 clusters with 3,511 cases: Health ministry

From May 13 to Jun 10, authorities said 58 clusters linked to Hari Raya Puasa and two clusters linked to Hari Gawai were detected. A total of 13,023 people were tested for COVID-19, with 27 per cent of them testing positive.

Sabah accounted for the highest number of clusters with 11, with Sarawak and Kedah respectively recording eight and seven clusters each.

Perak and Kelantan accounted for six clusters each, with five each in Johor and Pahang. Melaka recorded three clusters, which two each in Labuan, Selangor and Penang.

The remaining three clusters linked to festive celebrations were in Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan and Terengganu.

These clusters resulted in the death of 20 people with 11 patients still in the intensive care unit as of Thursday, health director-general Noor Hisham Abdullah said in his daily report.

The number of patients in the intensive care unit in Malaysia have hit record numbers for 17 consecutive days, from May 25 to Jun 10. The number breached the 900 mark on Jun 7 and hit 911 on Jun 10.

Dr Noor Hisham said the increase in infections and fatalities associated with the festive celebration clusters was “serious and worrying” as it occurred within a short amount of time.

Since the start of the pandemic, the country has seen a total of 2,422 clusters. A total of 745 of these are still active.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/covid-19-malaysia-festive-hari-raya-60-clusters-20-deaths-icu-14992216

On 6/10/2021 at 8:30 PM, Wt_know said:

this lao ma really one kind

he want to lead and rule until age 100 is it ... :serious-business:

2021-06-10_202948.gif

Until his son is in power...

• Praise 1

COVID-19: Malaysia's total lockdown extended for two weeks until Jun 28

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia's movement control order, known as MCO 3.0, will be extended for another two weeks from Jun 15 to Jun 28.

Senior Minister for Defence Ismail Sabri Yaakob announced in a statement on Friday (Jun 11) that the decision to extend the MCO 3.0 was made as daily case numbers still exceeded 5,000.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/covid-19-malaysia-total-lockdown-extend-two-weeks-jun-15-jun-28-14993456

• Praise 1

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/covid19-johor-selling-condo-property-market-malaysia-14964430

IN FOCUS: How Johor’s residential property market has been hit hard by COVID-19

JOHOR BAHRU: When Singapore business owner Jonathan Gan purchased a four-room condominium at Lovell Country Garden in 2018, he thought he had clinched his dream retirement home.

Just three years after he purchased it, Gan, who bought the unit at around RM1 million (US$242,000), is having a hard time trying to sell it, even though the asking price is a fraction of what he paid for it.

Furthermore, Gan’s business in Singapore has been affected by the pandemic, and he now needs to sell the apartment to gain some liquidity.

“All this was never part of the plan. But the house is just left there, collecting dust and its value is going down by the day. We felt it is better to cut our losses and try to get rid of it,” he told CNA.

Despite being on the market for over a year, there have been no takers. He has engaged agents and even advertised the unit on various property portals but to no avail.

“There is not much hope. Barely anyone has viewed or signaled interest,” he said.

country-garden.jpg

8 hours ago, Windwaver said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/covid19-johor-selling-condo-property-market-malaysia-14964430

IN FOCUS: How Johor’s residential property market has been hit hard by COVID-19

JOHOR BAHRU: When Singapore business owner Jonathan Gan purchased a four-room condominium at Lovell Country Garden in 2018, he thought he had clinched his dream retirement home.

Just three years after he purchased it, Gan, who bought the unit at around RM1 million (US$242,000), is having a hard time trying to sell it, even though the asking price is a fraction of what he paid for it.

Furthermore, Gan’s business in Singapore has been affected by the pandemic, and he now needs to sell the apartment to gain some liquidity.

“All this was never part of the plan. But the house is just left there, collecting dust and its value is going down by the day. We felt it is better to cut our losses and try to get rid of it,” he told CNA.

Despite being on the market for over a year, there have been no takers. He has engaged agents and even advertised the unit on various property portals but to no avail.

“There is not much hope. Barely anyone has viewed or signaled interest,” he said.

country-garden.jpg

These are the ppls who just jumped onto the band wagon when developer with some 'mega' stars advertising sales & promises of good returns after 5 years.

Never did the calculations and studies before jumping into the offer. Where got such good returns in MY if you brought a condo valued above RM1m (foreigners) and trying to sell it off later. Every years, many newly launch condo in MY even in JB where can see the sales at every big shopping malls.

If I am a Malaysians, why would I buy a second hand condo at RM1m where I can buy new ones below RM800,000 !!! :slow:

Even so, if I drive further up to Segamat or Batu Pahat, I can buy a 2 storey terrace with 2 cars parking driveway for RM880,000 5 years ago.  So tempted to buy but after some serious thinking, gave up the ideal cos the journey from SG to there about 2 hrs drive plus another 1 1/2 hours jam.   :lll._.:

Furthermore, after buying it one must ensure someone staying there, if not, the next trip you make there would find only the doors & windows intact. Inside all items missing.   :a-m1524: 

These actually happened when my good friend brought a condo in Malacca using it as a weekends family getaway. So when was busy with works, he did not visit his getaway house for 2 months. Upon returning to his condo, he got a complete shock of his life as only the door was intact. Inside just completely emptied everything even the house circuit breaker. Approached the condo guards and the answer was they don't know.  :darkmood:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

It was the guards.

:D

31 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

These are the ppls who just jumped onto the band wagon when developer with some 'mega' stars advertising sales & promises of good returns after 5 years.

Never did the calculations and studies before jumping into the offer. Where got such good returns in MY if you brought a condo valued above RM1m (foreigners) and trying to sell it off later. Every years, many newly launch condo in MY even in JB where can see the sales at every big shopping malls.

If I am a Malaysians, why would I buy a second hand condo at RM1m where I can buy new ones below RM800,000 !!! :slow:

Even so, if I drive further up to Segamat or Batu Pahat, I can buy a 2 storey terrace with 2 cars parking driveway for RM880,000 5 years ago.  So tempted to buy but after some serious thinking, gave up the ideal cos the journey from SG to there about 2 hrs drive plus another 1 1/2 hours jam.   :lll._.:

Furthermore, after buying it one must ensure someone staying there, if not, the next trip you make there would find only the doors & windows intact. Inside all items missing.   :a-m1524: 

These actually happened when my good friend brought a condo in Malacca using it as a weekends family getaway. So when was busy with works, he did not visit his getaway house for 2 months. Upon returning to his condo, he got a complete shock of his life as only the door was intact. Inside just completely emptied everything even the house circuit breaker. Approached the condo guards and the answer was they don't know.  :darkmood:

• Haha! 3