Malaysia Full Lockdown from June 1 to June 14 2021 ):

Ody_2004

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Is it a bio-weapon?
I don't know. 
I don't know how to artificially engineer a virus. I don't think an infectious disease expert knows how to engineer one as well.

If someone can claim 100% this virus is bio-engineered, then they themselves are also directly admitting they are also doing their own bio-weapons research.

Could it be accidentally leaked from a lab in Wuhan? Maybe.
Do they have bats in the wuhan lab, quite likely. Tampering with a known wild virus to make it more infectious is possible. 
Did they get infected by a wild type virus cos they are researching bats, or they got infected by something they bio-engineered themselves? I dunno.

But for every one bat in the Wuhan lab, maybe there are 1 million in the wild. 
And i would think that with nukes, just outright chemical weapons and history of Japanese experimentation of biological warfare in china, it would be quite stupid to do so and potentially get the knowledge exposed to your own citizens (who will certainly be furious). 

Of course detail is for anyone of us to guess. 

Can the virus be artificially engineered? I dont know. Can the virus transform when it meets another virus? I dont know either, but from what has happen so far, it seem like it can...

Is it suppose to be a biochemical weapon? seriously I dont know. 

Is it being study for some reasons? I think very possible, whatever that reason maybe. 

Like I mention earlier, lorry loads of PHDs major in diseases hit the lab every year all over the world, surely there is a job for them...in the lab....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Latest from MY

So far 9020 cases today :sick:

An "india" right at our doorstep. I think we've got to be very very careful in controlling the inflow-outflow from now on, put as much scrutiny as on "south asian".

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Of course detail is for anyone of us to guess. 

Can the virus be artificially engineered? I dont know. Can the virus transform when it meets another virus? I dont know either, but from what has happen so far, it seem like it can...

Is it suppose to be a biochemical weapon? seriously I dont know. 

Is it being study for some reasons? I think very possible, whatever that reason maybe. 

Like I mention earlier, lorry loads of PHDs major in diseases hit the lab every year all over the world, surely there is a job for them...in the lab....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

I would make a joke about a Wuhan lab researcher having some sexual thing with a bat. But that seems quite difficult given the size disparity... 

• Haha! 8

Hypersonic

Now how, someone going to bring you food, but he tell you, I mayb sick, and infectious.....[:/]

OK, our toilet paper mainly come from MY, faster faster go empty lucy sia sway sia sway.....[laugh]

Heng ah, I lately switch to PRC toilet paper, no need sia sway........[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

We human called it cross-marriages .... :we-all-gonna-die:

and still can have offsprings right ... :wut:

Same for viruses ... :gangs:

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

I would make a joke about a Wuhan lab researcher having some sexual thing with a bat. But that seems quite difficult given the size disparity... 

Not unless is batgirl or vampiress.........[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

54 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Alamak Bro, KNN, everything must be one directional one meh? 

You think about it, from the time human appeared, how many times has nature press reset of population to balance things up via sickness?  how many times such infectious diseases come like thunder and left like a kitty? How many of such diseases have no cure yet? 

Every year, lorry loads of new PHDs major in diseases get into the lab, what have they been doing? 

Do you really think that these PHDs jiak bah shake leg collect $$$ only? 

I think even the poorest country in this world would have at least one or two of such diseases study lab,  how many do you think the bigger and richer ones would have?  

Are they using this as a biochemical weapon? I dont know. But at least human want to study them and collect as much information as we can, as safely as possible, and get as close to a solution before they attack us. Who knows when a disease happy happy feel like saying hello to us in a big wave ....

SOP breach? sabotage? carelessness? Well, labs are run by human, got human means error can happen.  For all we know, this MF may have siblings sitting in labs all over the world, and it could come from anywhere. The Great Far East is just Kan suay it happens to be not careful enough....

So you see, thinking need not be one directional mah. 

CCP=God? now you tell me lor. Anyway I is demon, CCP god or no god also nothing do with me...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Lol.. it is either a gift from nature  (god) or human error in a lab. It could also be planted by the USA too. We will never know.

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
39 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Unlike you, for AMDK, size is no issue. 😁

• Haha! 4

(edited)

hearsay, msia highway and main road all sibei jam

all preparing to balik kampong ... simi lockdown?

Edited by Wt_know

Hypersonic
45 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

1 June mah,  all balik kampong lockdown lor....  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Turbocharged
(edited)
4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Is it a bio-weapon?
I don't know. 
I don't know how to artificially engineer a virus. I don't think an infectious disease expert knows how to engineer one as well.

If someone can claim 100% this virus is bio-engineered, then they themselves are also directly admitting they are also doing their own bio-weapons research.

Could it be accidentally leaked from a lab in Wuhan? Maybe.
Do they have bats in the wuhan lab, quite likely. Tampering with a known wild virus to make it more infectious is possible. 
Did they get infected by a wild type virus cos they are researching bats, or they got infected by something they bio-engineered themselves? I dunno.

But for every one bat in the Wuhan lab, maybe there are 1 million in the wild. 
And i would think that with nukes, just outright chemical weapons and history of Japanese experimentation of biological warfare in china, it would be quite stupid to do so and potentially get the knowledge exposed to your own citizens (who will certainly be furious). 

… using viruses as vectors for vaccines is common tech. Personally, the best theory I have is wuhan lab is investigating using coronavirus as a vector for vaccine or some medical uses. Meaning they modified it so it can gain entry to human cells more easily. Or they purposely selects those strains that can access human cells better by artificial selection through many generations. Which is reasonable right? If you are doing coronavirus bat research you naturally want to cultivate those strains that can attach to humans better.

if you look at the time line, China locked down an entire city in 23 jan. just 3 weeks since they announced it. I always thought the response was ridiculously over board unless they know something about the virus others don’t. 

Edited by Wind30
  • Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

Can't find the info online but anyone knows who distributes the AstraZeneca vaccine in Malaysia given Khairy said this is not an official govt vaccine program?

Twincharged
4 hours ago, Sosaria said:

An "india" right at our doorstep. I think we've got to be very very careful in controlling the inflow-outflow from now on, put as much scrutiny as on "south asian".

Esp those Lorry Drivers that bring Food & other Made in M'sia Products.

Hypersonic
(edited)
44 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

… using viruses as vectors for vaccines is common tech. Personally, the best theory I have is wuhan lab is investigating using coronavirus as a vector for vaccine or some medical uses. Meaning they modified it so it can gain entry to human cells more easily. Or they purposely selects those strains that can access human cells better by artificial selection through many generations. Which is reasonable right? If you are doing coronavirus bat research you naturally want to cultivate those strains that can attach to humans better.

if you look at the time line, China locked down an entire city in 23 jan. just 3 weeks since they announced it. I always thought the response was ridiculously over board unless they know something about the virus others don’t. 

Yes to the former. It's a virology lab so they would be doing all kind of tests.

Totally possible that it is a naturally selected virus (whether through accelerated means via a lab). 

But what is the distinguishing factor of a wild type coronavirus vs that of a genetically modified coronavirus? Can you distinguish? I dunno. So I don't make presumptive comments. 

There was already reports of increased viral pneumonia cases starting in late November. By 23 January it had already overwhelm the Wuhan medical system. 

Heck the virus was already in Europe in November... 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic
(edited)

Some people claim its bio engineered. 

Well if someone can explain how u decipher this from reading the RNA sequence of the Covid19 virus genome. I would be happy to learn more. 

Anyway as many Sci Fi and horror movies have shown, there is no lack of number of ways to f**k yourself up through human error or underestimation of the virus haha. 

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Hypersonic
(edited)
2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

As would any normal person bah. 

People were trying to get on the last trains out of Wuhan lol

Edited by Lala81
  • Haha! 1

48 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Can't find the info online but anyone knows who distributes the AstraZeneca vaccine in Malaysia given Khairy said this is not an official govt vaccine program?

AstraZeneca Malaysia 

↡ Advertisement