Hypersonic
(edited)

Lady gymnastics on channel 5 now. 😍

Much better than Men’s beach volleyball last night. 🥴

Edited by Fcw75
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Watched the women handball match with reigning World champ against games host...

Respectable display by the hosts against faster, stronger Dutch ladies... their number 48 and 12 very sweet looking xmm 😍

Jippun left winger number 34 has great potential...but this is very much a team sport...their 2nd goalie macam a housewife you'd find at any given supermarket in Japan...😁 but she came on and played well for the first choice whom kena 10 goals in the early part of  first half😅

Surprise in the pool, 400M individual men free...18yo Tunisian stole the gold from favourites with a.0.16 winner...👍

So many channels to channel switch...so little time to watch them all...next Olympics within our comfort timezone may be decade if not decades away...

I had to go for gold during lust 2 Olympics...😁

IMG_20210724_181433.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

I don give a crap on the Olympic too but just come here TCSS as my place closed for 2 weeks.. NOT KTV hoh! whahahahahaha..

Watched a bit...no audience sibeh sian leh😁

• Haha! 3

11 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Any good games to watch today?

Badminton,  table tennis, swimming? 

OZ women 4x100 free relay broke the WR...Canadian stole the silver from the Yankees by 0.03s

Great race with many different leaders in first 2 legs...till the oz broke away with their third...almost didn't make it with a record because no challenger nearby...

Jippun clinched the women 400M IM flanked by 2 Yankees...thought she won't make it because she looked punctured in the last lap...luckily the other 2 challengers also punctured...😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, mersaylee said:

Watched the women handball match with reigning World champ against games host...

Respectable display by the hosts against faster, stronger Dutch ladies... their number 48 and 12 very sweet looking xmm 😍

Jippun left winger number 34 has great potential...but this is very much a team sport...their 2nd goalie macam a housewife you'd find at any given supermarket in Japan...😁 but she came on and played well for the first choice whom kena 10 goals in the early part of  first half😅

Surprise in the pool, 400M individual men free...18yo Tunisian stole the gold from favourites with a.0.16 winner...👍

So many channels to channel switch...so little time to watch them all...next Olympics within our comfort timezone may be decade if not decades away...

I had to go for gold during lust 2 Olympics...😁

IMG_20210724_181433.jpg

You should watch ladies archery if you want to see aunties. The S Korean ladies team is super auntie but they are so damn good. I was mesmerized by their skills the last games. 

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

You should watch ladies archery if you want to see aunties. The S Korean ladies team is super auntie but they are so damn good. I was mesmerized by their skills the last games. 

I like archery too :D

20210725_125908_compress26.jpg

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

I like archery too :D

20210725_125908_compress26.jpg

Last time i talked to one guy who did top level archery. Most of the olympic level ones can reduce their heart rate on demand, so their hands won't shake. 

Also watched the road cycling. The top 2 of tour de france which finished last week,  took top 2 spots yesterday. 

If you appreciate quality, you'll appreciate watching superhumans in action battling each other in olympics. WFH is dead these 2 weeks :D

Edited by Karoon
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

S Korean ladies team competing in the quarter finals now. Seems to be a different team. Not so auntie but still good. 

Edit: S Korean young aunties through to semi finals, beating Italy convincingly. 

Edited by Kxbc

36 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Last time i talked to one guy who did top level archery. Most of the olympic level ones can reduce their heart rate on demand, so their hands won't shake. 

I believe shooting even more, archery target quite big and will affect by wind, shooting is like you practically pause your heart and breath.

2 hours ago, Kxbc said:

Donch liddat lah...im sure few Olympics ago they were syt once...😁

There's one good looking one in current team... 

I find the Koreans have unfair advantage over most competitors...their eyes so small...not so easily distracted...😂

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Women cycling is ongoing now.

The weather is so hot that a lot of unzipping

Sound the alert here when the zip is below the belly😁

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

A lot of them unzip half way

Yeah, the Japanese broadcasters had to place mosaic strategically like those in their adult documentaries

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Lotr said:

Yeah, the Japanese broadcasters had to place mosaic strategically like those in their adult documentaries

Heng! I am watching Eurosports

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1