Japan Olympics 2020(1) will continue as planned in midst of global pandemic

Blueray

46 minutes ago, Starry said:

Must note also that the Malaysian girl got 4th.  Not bad at all for our neighbours

I rooting for her to get bronze...she did her best jump in the last but so did that American girl...bopian lah

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Joining in the horse ass cannon frenzy...

He's not the only one. Many of those expected to continue their reign have tumbled to unknowns in this olympics. It is partly due to disruption in normal training and preparation patterns due to covid, and this throws the race entirely wide open.

People should give him some space. I am sure he knows where the problems are and up to him to fix them and get better again.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 6

2 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Wow... the china sprinter fastest qualifier in men's 100m final 

yeah this is pretty incredible.

2 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Powerful mala 

but damn… he’s fast

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

I think so. I remember NSW mentioned by commentator.

You are right. 🤗

Copied....

"Ron & Susie McKeon operate and manage a 25 year family business known as McKeon Swim Schools operating out of 3 locations in the Illawarra.

Both Ron (Olympian) & Susie (Commonwealth Games) have spent much of their lives around the water as Australian Swimming Team members (both with international success) and multiple Australian Surf Lifesaving Championships."

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
27 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

yeah this is pretty incredible.

I thought i saw his pb time 10.++ flashed on screen before he ran. Then he won at 9.8+... If true,  hope not another sun yang case

35 minutes ago, Karoon said:

What a run from him...can't wait for the final later...we may see one East Asian on the podium

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

What a run from him...can't wait for the final later...we may see one East Asian on the podium

Did not watch the heat.

How is his upper muscle built? Those upper body muscle like raisin bun bursting. Like those top european/american short distance runner.

4 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Did not watch the heat.

How is his upper muscle built? Those upper body muscle like raisin bun bursting. Like those top european/american short distance runner.

Ehh...sori...i only focus on fats for upper torso...limited to chiobu only😁

• Haha! 3

54 minutes ago, Karoon said:

I thought i saw his pb time 10.++ flashed on screen before he ran. Then he won at 9.8+... If true,  hope not another sun yang case

hmm he clocked 9.91 in 2018. He's the first asian to break 10s.

• Praise 2

53 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Su Bingtian is the only Asian to have broken 10sec before this race.  His PB was 9.97 if I am not wrong,  and he holds the current Asian games record. He is station in USA.  

Not surprise with his 9.83,  OR have been falling since the start of the track events,  some as early as semis.  More OR expected to fall this year...  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3