Bak Zhangs

Discoburg

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

The bak zhang festival is coming. Any good recommendations other then Kim Choo? Thinking of ordering from Imperial Treasure Singapore some.

Please don't ask me to go google. If you have no idea, don't reply please.

Dun waste time on Kim Choo...
Quality down to the dumps..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

The bak zhang festival is coming. Any good recommendations other then Kim Choo? Thinking of ordering from Imperial Treasure Singapore some.

Please don't ask me to go google. If you have no idea, don't reply please.

Ba zhang festival coming? So fast siah. 😂

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Freeder said:

Dun waste time on Kim Choo...
Quality down to the dumps..

Thats the brand I know is famous lor and have online order taking. 😅

5 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

seriously? you guys eat 20+ dollar bak zhang?

i need to stop being poor lol

$5.50 la not the $20 one. Buy 5 free one some more.

4 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

How much are the ones at Imperial? 

$5.50 for one and buy 5 free one. They do not deliver I think, collect at shops. Just like what some people like, go to the malls.

12 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

IMG-20210603-WA0034.jpg.f2755261e8b58374275eb62461251b99.jpg

Screenshot_20210603_203442_com.google.android_apps_docs.thumb.jpg.7011cfda16a83068d8a7e0a2704b83cd.jpg

Can contact 8661 three zero eight six to order. Nice or not I don't know haha. 

See. Where does all these pics come from? Have to find mah. Using what? Google lor.

This is just the first step. Next will be drive car go out and buy. 

Bak zhang 's margin is very low because of the labour involved to make them. Delivery will be no more profit for the makers.

That is how I do it during the movement restrictions. I am still fine thankfully. Still get to tabao what I like to eat. I prefer to still go out and see what is available since not many know how to use the online food ordering platform, especially hawkers. Bak zhang I also buy from hawkercenter. I know where they have it cos I got car, I drive out to hunt for the food I want.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

See. Where does all these pics come from? Have to find mah. Using what? Google lor.

Bak zhang 's margin is very low because of the labour involved to make them. Delivery will be no more profit for the makers.

That is how I do it during the movement restrictions. I am still fine thankfully. Still get to tabao what I like to eat. I prefer to still go out and see what is available since not many know how to use the online food ordering platform, especially hawkers. Bak zhang I also buy from hawkercenter. I know where they have it cos I got car, I drive out to hunt for the food I want.

No I never find these. My friend is working at the hotel so asked if I wanna get some for my family. 🤪

3 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

What you said is also true. Let’s google and get answers and not post any replies or start a new thread in MCF.

im sorry about my outburst. I was mistaken about why I joined a forum.

12 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

the price of ba zhang s seriously rising alot.

sometime even those branded expensive type taste so so only..

1 ba zhang 20buks type. wa jia buay luo....

• Haha! 2

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

Ba zhang festival coming? So fast siah. 😂

soon mooncake liao .... then follow by bak kwa for cny ... 😂

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Well at least i learnt from this thread that malaysia boleh sell bak zhang.

Ya, me too [laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

41 minutes ago, Beregond said:

the price of ba zhang s seriously rising alot.

sometime even those branded expensive type taste so so only..

1 ba zhang 20buks type. wa jia buay luo....

everything is more expensive these days but you see the 20$ bak zhang that Babyblade's friend wanted to get for her and family.

Must be a suitor. 😁

• Haha! 4

Twincharged
13 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

i treat bak chang like bak kwa during Chinese New year. why eat it when the price is jacked up? you can get them all year round. maybe except for the $20 ones which is all out to ketok during this period.

like you said. its good to be "lich" 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

yup. i hardly order delivery. prices are nuts. i go out to tabao and hunt like you.

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

I went to Taka last weekend and bought some from Kim Choo Joo Chiat. Some people say that it is cheong one, but I think quite ok. 

Personally i quite like the red bean kee zhang and also they got a special 梅菜 bak zhang surprisingly quite nice too. 

• Praise 1