Fancy Buying A Cluster of Tanks That's Can't Perform ???

Maxus-MIFA9

35 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

siao bo? spend so much money and these expensive hardware keep in sg? before get to use it already bombed because all park in some huge parking lot.

of cos keep overseas where it is safe and far away.

even if want to bring back also who want to bring back for us? you think the shipping line want to risk their ship get sunk?

we buy us hardware so that us happy we pay protection money. they have base here.. ahem i mean can use our base here and have spies here. before tension can rise too much big brother already koff koff to signal displeasure.

before we really fight we already see where the enemy assets are and prepare for strike. (not sure how good our MK2 eyeballs are) 

🤣

True... if park in Spore all will be gone in less than an hour, Spore so small really peanuts for modern target blanket bombing.

Park overseas at least still got chance to show hand abit but i think primarily is for training purpose cos sg too small for that.

↡ Advertisement

4 minutes ago, Cheesey74 said:

True... if park in Spore all will be gone in less than an hour, Spore so small really peanuts for modern target blanket bombing.

Park overseas at least still got chance to show hand abit but i think primarily is for training purpose cos sg too small for that.

got political factor also.

if we deploy all our equipment like art and heavy tanks locally,  we could end up with some very unhappy neighbours.

1 minute ago, Cheesey74 said:

the official "unofficial" reason is we dont want arms race. dont want neighbors to have to build up more forces than what is based in sg.

see we just like us big brother. half our military is outside the country. 😂

On 6/10/2021 at 10:26 AM, Nolicense said:

siao bo? spend so much money and these expensive hardware keep in sg? before get to use it already bombed because all park in some huge parking lot.

of cos keep overseas where it is safe and far away.

even if want to bring back also who want to bring back for us? you think the shipping line want to risk their ship get sunk?

we buy us hardware so that us happy we pay protection money. they have base here.. ahem i mean can use our base here and have spies here. before tension can rise too much big brother already koff koff to signal displeasure.

before we really fight we already see where the enemy assets are and prepare for strike. (not sure how good our MK2 eyeballs are) 

🤣

The decals of those assets there can easily be replaced with...

When homeland security is threatened... use all assets available...😁

↡ Advertisement