Singapore will qualify for world cup in 20340.........

alfakidz85

On 6/5/2021 at 1:14 PM, Beregond said:

So many coach we bring in. Alway discuss some many different type of tactics. 

Now got jap coach.

But go onto the field. All the basic also cannot do.  Hard to imagine they play soccer for a living.

Don't blame the coach. Blame the players....or blame the pitch...or even better.....blame the colour of jersey....😄

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
On 6/5/2021 at 11:59 AM, Albeniz said:

It is better that we give this world cup goal a miss.

Doesn't make sense if we have to spend billions to buy top players and throw in complimentary citizenship as a package.

I have never been too impressed by our table tennis approach to championship.

Actually there is one person guaranteed instant success (cup). 

Give jose M.  a 3 year's contract. 😄  Surely will get you a cup. 

Edited by Kopites

On 6/5/2021 at 10:16 PM, Volvobrick said:

Maybe we can win against In....South Asia. 

Cos their players won't show up at the pitch all under 21 day hotel stay. 

They like to use bat not legs.

• Haha! 1

by saying our wc goal out loud, are the gov saying that soccer is/should be our national sport? if not why give such a high target and pumping so many money in??

if yes then what we are doing now is simply not enough.

our current players got any chance of accomplice any thing? no at all i say, u can throw in any coach, they cannot do magic if the players is weak.

we need a new batch of player. it have to start right from the btm. primary school. i go to bukit timah play soccer ever sunday, FT are spending hundred of buks to send their kids for soccer training every week.

what about us? i saw  alot of school start build proper football field, which is a good start, but those field are empty on sunday, rent out to weekend uncle like me to play soccer.

every primary school need to have their own football school team and a proper coach to recuit kids. incentive must be given to let their parents let their kids join, 

it must be follow up to sec school and so on, we got 6m ppl, if we leech into the whole population, all our youth with money pump in to build factilities like field, we stand a chance,

currently is flat hope only

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

After Palestine 4 - 0 , Singapore better give up football and concentrate on your studies   :lll._.:

We have comes to a standard that 'sports' doesn't secure you any future but education does..... :wut:

After 30's without an education, you can't survive ... :scared:

Garment would say donch worry...got future with skill future...can go learn to cook then becum hawker...or at least can upgrade from dishwasher to cleaner...sibeh secured with few alternative path...😁

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
37 minutes ago, Beregond said:

by saying our wc goal out loud, are the gov saying that soccer is/should be our national sport? if not why give such a high target and pumping so many money in??

if yes then what we are doing now is simply not enough.

our current players got any chance of accomplice any thing? no at all i say, u can throw in any coach, they cannot do magic if the players is weak.

we need a new batch of player. it have to start right from the btm. primary school. i go to bukit timah play soccer ever sunday, FT are spending hundred of buks to send their kids for soccer training every week.

what about us? i saw  alot of school start build proper football field, which is a good start, but those field are empty on sunday, rent out to weekend uncle like me to play soccer.

every primary school need to have their own football school team and a proper coach to recuit kids. incentive must be given to let their parents let their kids join, 

it must be follow up to sec school and so on, we got 6m ppl, if we leech into the whole population, all our youth with money pump in to build factilities like field, we stand a chance,

currently is flat hope only

notice that all players in the same age. you want to improve, play more experienced players.

you learn from them and they do things you want to be able to do. 

having a football field is a waste of money for every school. maybe it is for emergency use to house displaced hdb dwellers.

anyway we train our PE teachers well, but they dont really get to teach each sport well and not enough time to impact students.

3 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

notice that all players in the same age. you want to improve, play more experienced players.

you learn from them and they do things you want to be able to do. 

having a football field is a waste of money for every school. maybe it is for emergency use to house displaced hdb dwellers.

anyway we train our PE teachers well, but they dont really get to teach each sport well and not enough time to impact students.

ya. cos not every school focus on soccer as their main activity after school.

in fact only a very small number of school do that .

but if sg gov and fas are serious about the WC goal. they must make soccer the main sport for the majority of the schools. of course in this case other sports will be sacrifice. 

not saying about fair or not fair, but if the authority dun want to do this,  then they should stop all the world cup talk and goal, and stop throwing useless money in.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
54 minutes ago, Beregond said:

we score 1 goal at last.

Why the GK run in the opposite direction from where the ball was coming? Maybe thought that the defender had that angle covered.

11 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Why the GK run in the opposite direction from where the ball was coming? Maybe thought that the defender had that angle covered.

he want to cover the far post ma. lol

9 hours ago, Showster said:

Only another 18,000 more years to go.

We can do it!

Don't need so much trouble.

All world cup participants (footballer) to receive pension for life.

How?

• Praise 1

(edited)

I think this National Team of ours can't even beat any Malaysian League teams ... :a-no: 

So sad for the standards of play.

I am one of those hot fans that never missed any football games (Malaysia Cup or International matches) at our National Stadium or Jalan Besar Stadium in the 60's, 70's, 80's and stopped watching after our Fandi Ahmad, V Sumdumoothy retires. Thereafter all players CMI after the starts of S-League.   :ouch-it-hurts:

They are playing for the money (wages) and not for the passion of football and honour of  representing the nation. 

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2