Racism in Singapore: Singaporean man told to date people of his own ethnicity

BabyBlade

54 minutes ago, Staff69 said:

39% supported 

Screenshot_20210606-214716_Chrome.thumb.jpg.3e82c0fd8c82ff2771a7203c7c65353d.jpg

meanwhile ......

Screenshot_20210606-214951_Photos.thumb.jpg.c12fa784bc20274acf3b25538c2b31df.jpg

There seem to be a statistically significant proportion of PAP Indian ministers and politicians with non-Indian wives.   I think they are truly showing the way forward on this front.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic
43 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Must be some other nationality faking as Singaporean because Singaporeans can never be racist.

/s

No need for /s.

A few posts down I went on at some length about how racist Sinkies can be.

But in this case, I do find something off about his accent.

• Praise 2

(edited)
7 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Our Minister for Home Affairs and Law K Shanmugam's response to the video.

Racism is a sensitive topic to talk about in Singapore but it doesn't mean we should avoid it and pretend that it does not exist. Looking at the world today and even in Singapore, we can no longer shy away from touchy subjects but should stand up to condemn such actions. Indeed a worrying trend and seems like we are starting to see an uptick here. 

can I file a police report to blow this up :D I am disturb by this small dick chinese guy crap.

BTW I am a Singaporean Chinese, if this chinese guy is so insecure and threaten by multi cultural society, he should apply for overseas chinese visa for 5 years and stay in China! multi cultural is part of our nation building core value, part of the value that keep this little red dot alive!!!

Edited by D3badge
  • Praise 5

6 hours ago, Ender said:

This chinese unker really too much. None of his business leh..

Such a disgrace....Must be out of love or kana ditched so hv a lot of bitterness...pathetic soul....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

We are Singapore. Smart people will make racism work for us.

All the lokuns, does not the knowledge of physiology makes for manipulation for desired outcome?

If racism is innate, only the degree is variable and manuveurable...for desired therapeutic effect? Why not?

Ppl are always happy and satisfied when racism works for them in a meritocratic society.

Are you the minority that is useful to the organization?

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
12 hours ago, Jellandross said:

My friend recently told me indignantly that he was chastised by his teenage son as my friend would often say that "ah neh very smelly". I told my friend "good.. you should learn from your son to be more respectful of other races".

My friend was taken aback that I do not share his "traditional chinese beliefs" as we've known each other for a long time. 

Most scary part of racist beliefs is when it's unconscious and even taken to be truth.

Exactly. Racism in Singapore are in the background, behind people’s back and seldom if ever in your face and that clip looks really fake.

even if not fake, it’s not representative of the true racism problem we have here which is the girls parents giving her shit about dating an Indian behind closed doors.

Edited by Wind30

7 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

No need for /s.

A few posts down I went on at some length about how racist Sinkies can be.

But in this case, I do find something off about his accent.

Hk or new citizen from …

• Praise 3

Supersonic
5 hours ago, Datsun366 said:

Ppl are always happy and satisfied when racism works for them in a meritocratic society.

Are you the minority that is useful to the organization?

Personally, I'd rather be a useless genius than a useful idiot.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

11 hours ago, Vid said:

Can't believe this kind of racist mentality exist in sg. Who is the man to judge other people?

That man just missed his beer kakis lar .....  :a-toast:

If those coffee shops & pubs are opened, he won't be roaming the streets ... [sly]

He just have to wait until 13 June ... :scared:

Turbocharged

You don't use 1 bamboo to hit the entire boat of people. This guy got mental issue does not mean his race all having the same too right?

Instead, we ahould help him get treatment. Obviously he is in a very confused stage and that guy urge him on so as to film him. Not very nice when you know he is sick. 

• Praise 1

Just now, Victor68 said:

You don't use 1 bamboo to hit the entire boat of people. This guy got mental issue does not mean his race all having the same too right?

Instead, we ahould help him get treatment. Obviously he is in a very confused stage and that guy urge him on so as to film him. Not very nice when you know he is sick. 

thot he chinese.....oops...bad one..

but yeah, he is deranged.  I suspect he has had a bad history and is tarring the entire population with his tirade

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Any race is beautiful and according to scientists we were all once monkey😅

scientists/evolutionists never say that... they only state human beings and the current batches of primates are likely to have evolved from a common ancestor hundreds of thousands or even millions of years ago 

just like tigers, lions, cheetahs, panthers, leopards, lynx and house cats have common ancestor... u dun say a tiger is once a cat

• Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Beregond said:

just another siaotingdong la.

like the lady on the mrt.

maybe they kenna cov. brain damage

concur.  one person if police start reacting to everything everyone says that is captured on a video, then dont need to do real work already.   

• Praise 1

everything now is on social media, last time also have such comments but no internet.

just another old fashion thinking pioneer gen lah, ask any old people about cross races married, many will still against it, wait another 20 years when this group is gone then people are commenting on same sex or human/pet married.

• Praise 6

3 minutes ago, Chongster said:

concur.  one person if police start reacting to everything everyone says that is captured on a video, then dont need to do real work already.   

we got 6 m ppl.

confirm got a few brain not so good ppl walking around.

even with our level of education and good life for the kids, we still can have youth joining terrorist oversea, but that dun mean any thing also, just a odd 1 out case.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

look at yourself.

we are all coloured, yellow, brown, black, etc...  unless you are white, which you aren't

so, don't be the pot that calls the kettle black.

enjoy a more colourful life. [:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1