Racism in Singapore: Singaporean man told to date people of his own ethnicity

BabyBlade

Turbocharged

Racism is when you got someone like that and then many supported him, then minister needs to come up to say something. If every single IMH patient says anything, minister needs to clarify, then very busy liao. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Just now, Victor68 said:

Racism is when you got someone like that and then many supported him, then minister needs to come up to say something. If every single IMH patient says anything, minister needs to clarify, then very busy liao. 

Imo an overreaction merely because the law minister weighted in with his comment.

A walk around those mature estates such mindset still very much prevalent amongst those elders. So we gun them all down? Chill everyone. 

Sigh....not the type of behaviour I would deem racist though.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
25 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

everything now is on social media, last time also have such comments but no internet.

just another old fashion thinking pioneer gen lah, ask any old people about cross races married, many will still against it, wait another 20 years when this group is gone then people are commenting on same sex or human/pet married.

I bet if we were in Ancient times building the pyramids, we would hear something similar, remember Moses?

I bet if were in Ancient India building the Taj Mahal, we would hear something similar, castes?

I bet if we were in Ancient China building the wall, we would hear something similar, Han chinese versus mutt Chinese.

I bet in the future...its still going to exist. Its an evolutionary species remnant like the tail of humans.

Surrounded by useful idiots make the rulers sleep easy and useless Geniuses have to run road to 'Japan' to search for the pill of longevity for said ruler.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
35 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

You don't use 1 bamboo to hit the entire boat of people. This guy got mental issue does not mean his race all having the same too right?

Instead, we ahould help him get treatment. Obviously he is in a very confused stage and that guy urge him on so as to film him. Not very nice when you know he is sick. 

Recent pandemic and on-off restrictions and departure from normal life routines have triggered quite a number of mental health cases. Like the MRT lady and the one that refuse to wear mask.

No doubt there are people with racist thoughts, but normal people wouldn't openly say it out without any inhibition, much less approach strangers AND say it.

• Praise 2
  • Sad 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Welcome to Darwinian theory.

To some Albert Einstein is a brilliant human being, some would trivialize him for being a Jew. Imagined if he went into the ovens. Not the one at woodlands of course.

Imagine the cure for cancer gone due to lower functioning violence, without consideration of abilities...careless governance.

Equality has to be managed carefully.

And above post...that is why war and disease are great bedfellows and why Shan has to be involved.

The poster of the video can think what is it like to be the one to wipe the face of somebody big brother that died.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.raco.cat/index.php/Mirabilia/article/download/370167/463895/&ved=2ahUKEwjohp-bv4TxAhUWQH0KHcA_AOcQFjASegQIGBAC&usg=AOvVaw3zvaR17yqXHV0MK_9_ZiEm

Edited by Datsun366

Twincharged

@Jman888 

You are absolutely right about the older generation. Even LKY say so in one of his speeches about his own children.

I am guessing that there is no right or wrong. Its someone's else opinion or preference. Keep inside it is ok but once verbalized it becomes taboo.

As far as I am concern as long it is legal it is OK.

But few realized that there are multitude of issues / problems that the couple may face in their marriage that people don't really discuss about. Eg children's - religion, acceptance by their own respective parents, cultural difference and etc. These are practical and real issues also. Obviously, not all inter-racial marriage would face issues but then there are.

If inter-racial marriages is so wrong that many including "big guns" come out to shoot, then what about child marriage which is still happening in around us. We cannot deny that it may happen among our citizens but as their marriages may be registered elsewhere.

Society is such that we all like to score points, be among those who champion the headline of the day and appear to be among the right. 

• Praise 6

Hypersonic

Video looks very fake.

In real life the racist only whack behind keyboard and in real life the Indian philippino guy will whack him in the face already.

:D

That video I will Believe.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

The ahpek lonely n heartbroken... jus like the mrt ahsoh. Mus b someone from other race.. screwed their spouse/lover n kana potong jalan. 

Mus hook dem both.. match made in hell 😝🤭😆

4 hours ago, Datsun366 said:

I bet if we were in Ancient times building the pyramids, we would hear something similar, remember Moses?

I bet if were in Ancient India building the Taj Mahal, we would hear something similar, castes?

I bet if we were in Ancient China building the wall, we would hear something similar, Han chinese versus mutt Chinese.

I bet in the future...its still going to exist. Its an evolutionary species remnant like the tail of humans.

Surrounded by useful idiots make the rulers sleep easy and useless Geniuses have to run road to 'Japan' to search for the pill of longevity for said ruler.

for self help please call 1800 6668 668 or visit their website

https://www.ncpg.org.sg/en/Pages/home.aspx

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged

My last post on racism

If we all knew that it cost $0.00 to treat someone with respect, the many of our problems such as racist may just go away.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Can eat other race food or not?

I like prata, nasi lemak, ramen, ginseng chicken soup, pizza, ice cream, tom yum, fish n chips etc

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

Can go other race country for holiday or not?

I like to go Japan, Korea, Thailand and Vietnam.

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

My last post on racism

If we all knew that it cost $0.00 to treat someone with respect, the many of our problems such as racist may just go away.

Too idealistic. Just look at this forum, some of the comments can be really toxic.

For some, treating other races or foreigners with respect can be tough.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
12 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Can eat other race food or not?

I like prata, nasi lemak, ramen, ginseng chicken soup, pizza, ice cream, tom yum, fish n chips etc

U miss  your MIL’s mouth watering  food as always 🤣

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

U miss  your MIL’s mouth watering  food as always 🤣

No lah

She is a terrible cook.

↡ Advertisement