Racism in Singapore: Singaporean man told to date people of his own ethnicity

BabyBlade

Hypersonic
(edited)

If cannot marry girl from other race then cannot eat their food and go their country holiday also lah

:D

Who don't like to come here and see my MIL relatives?

image.png.6ab6c3e3b9ae7d3323dee5cd89896e37.png

image.png.75f2f30d7694134319148b73dccc1250.png

Edited by Jamesc
↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Shouldn't the one who video the incident and posting it in Youtube committed an offence ? :wut:

As a matter of fact, it is. PDPA. You need to blur the face even in main stream news broadcast on incidents. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

Why this prick only disturb Philippino Indians?

So many ang mohs marry asian women.

Why this coward never go and tell the ang moh

only marry your own kind and don't date asian women.

I dare him to do that.

Tell me where and when I go and film him.

:D

He kenna whack jialat jialat not my problem.

• Haha! 1

On 6/6/2021 at 5:18 PM, Soya said:

The is so ridiculous that it looks fake

It does looks staged to me. Wearing a polo tee with Singapore big big and confronting an Indian??

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that it was staged to purposely deflect the attention on letting in infected Indian nationals recently. It's probably meant to be used as a supporting example that any discussions about CECA or Indians online or offline will be labelled as "outright racism" from now onwards and be quelled. 

• Praise 3
  • Dislike 1
  • Haha! 3

On 6/6/2021 at 5:39 PM, Sosaria said:

Precisely i feel a minister of his stature should refrain from commenting on these small social media postings unless it is a police report lodged or similar seriousness. Maybe nowadays they are trying to court support from the "woke" crowd but it is really a minor incident.

It's uncanny that a few ministers had came out to comment on this video, isn't it? 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
13 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

It's uncanny that a few ministers had came out to comment on this video, isn't it? 

why they never ask for the xmm picture? so many pages liao still NPGT.. lol

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Personally, I'd rather be a useless genius than a useful idiot.

sometimes useful idiots live rich and do their master's bidding. just look at all the backbenchers.. 

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

My last post on racism

If we all knew that it cost $0.00 to treat someone with respect, the many of our problems such as racist may just go away.

thats exactly my sentiments for democracy. treat the public with respect. but screw them after the election. 😉

Turbocharged

The govt made policies which flats citizens could buy based on race.

Really not that different to the guy telling citizens which race they could marry.

5 minutes ago, Karoon said:

The govt made policies which flats citizens could buy based on race.

Really not that different to the guy telling citizens which race they could marry.

To be fair, the govt made such a policy to force different races to live together and be cohesive towards one another. If this was left to chance, I think Chinese will want to stay in a Chinese enclave, and the other races as well. That will drive the divide against racial harmony. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
On 6/6/2021 at 5:39 PM, Sosaria said:

Precisely i feel a minister of his stature should refrain from commenting on these small social media postings unless it is a police report lodged or similar seriousness. Maybe nowadays they are trying to court support from the "woke" crowd but it is really a minor incident.

Real target is to clam down on any discussion of the south Asian agreement they signed that shall not be mentioned. 

The real racism... or economic predation 🤔?... is the wholesale decimation of locals of all colours from critical and once vibrant employment sectors. 

Real question is...

What caused what?

Which is the problem and which is a symptom?

Who failed to prevent what?

Whose job was it ?

Easier just to anyhow shoot and change focus. 

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Internal Moderator
56 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

It does looks staged to me. Wearing a polo tee with Singapore big big and confronting an Indian??

The conspiracy theorist in me thinks that it was staged to purposely deflect the attention on letting in infected Indian nationals recently. It's probably meant to be used as a supporting example that any discussions about CECA or Indians online or offline will be labelled as "outright racism" from now onwards and be quelled. 

Is this a joke? A police report has been made and the police are already investigating the 60 year old Singaporean man involved in this. So I caution you to be careful with your conspiracy theories and best to keep it to yourself.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/man-who-posted-video-on-racist-encounter-aims-to-raise-awareness-about-racism-in-singapore

The police said on Sunday that a 60-year-old man is currently assisting with investigations.

The man is believed to be a polytechnic lecturer.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Is this a joke? A police report has been made and the police are already investigating the 60 year old Singaporean man involved in this. So I caution you to be careful with your conspiracy theories and best to keep it to yourself.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/man-who-posted-video-on-racist-encounter-aims-to-raise-awareness-about-racism-in-singapore

The police said on Sunday that a 60-year-old man is currently assisting with investigations.

The man is believed to be a polytechnic lecturer.

The bugga din look 60

22 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Real target is to clam down on any discussion of the south Asian agreement they signed that shall not be mentioned. 

The real racism... or economic predation 🤔?... is the wholesale decimation of locals of all colours from critical and once vibrant employment sectors. 

Real question is...

What caused what?

Which is the problem and which is a symptom?

Who failed to prevent what?

Whose job was it ?

Easier just to anyhow shoot and change focus. 

False flag operation in progress 😉