Internal Moderator
Just now, Nolicense said:

very sus.. maybe bb part timer influenzer for SKII 🤨

I'm just a chat bot. 🥴

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

(edited)
19 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Is this a joke? A police report has been made and the police are already investigating the 60 year old Singaporean man involved in this. So I caution you to be careful with your conspiracy theories and best to keep it to yourself.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/man-who-posted-video-on-racist-encounter-aims-to-raise-awareness-about-racism-in-singapore

The police said on Sunday that a 60-year-old man is currently assisting with investigations.

The man is believed to be a polytechnic lecturer.

It is purely my opinion based on how the video was filmed, and the follow up video by the Indian bro later on. I didn't state what I've wrote is the gospel truth. Noticed I've used "looks", 'thinks" and "probably"? They're not without reason, so I'm being careful with my conspiracy theories by stating it's my personal conjecture. Why keep it to myself when the forum is open for all to voice what they think? 

Shanmugam said people are entitled to their opinions, but if it's a blatant insinuation that slanders are the truth, then I will get POFMA-ed and be sued. 

Edited by Lethalstrike
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
(edited)

This is how real people react if you tell them marry your own race.

They beat the $@#t out of you.

:D

I love this actress.

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 4

7 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

very sus.. maybe bb part timer influenzer for SKII 🤨

He lecture in skin product😂😂

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

This is how real people react if you tell them marry your own race.

They beat the $@#t out of you.

:D

I love this actress.

Precisely my point. I've watched the video and I was amazed at the civilized responses from both of them at an unreal level. No vulgarities, no knnbccb, just nicely spoken English which doesn't even has lah, leh, lor etc. What the hell man? 

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

It is purely my opinion based on how the video was filmed, and the follow up video by the Indian bro later on. I didn't state what I've wrote is the gospel truth. Noticed I've used "looks", 'thinks" and "probably"? They're not without reason, so I'm being careful with my conspiracy theories by stating it's my personal conjecture. Why keep it to myself when the forum is open for all to voice what they think? 

Shanmugam said people are entitled to their opinions, but if it's a blatant insinuation that slanders are the truth, then I will get POFMA-ed and be sued. 

I dun disagree

this also precedes my earlier comment that it looked like a sgag production but when Shammy came in, then I recalibrated the views.

the verdict is out there tho

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
25 minutes ago, RadX said:

The bugga din look 60

Mask

Ever since masks on, I see a lot of chiobu on the street too 😂😂

• Haha! 7

Turbocharged
4 minutes ago, Vid said:

Mask

you referring to the chiobu in red shirt right? 😂

• Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, RadX said:

I dun disagree

this also precedes my earlier comment that it looked like a sgag production but when Shammy came in, then I recalibrated the views.

the verdict is out there tho

I really don't know what to say when we have a law minister and a few MPs coming in to comment on a viral video shared by an ice-cream shop owner. The timing and attention is pin point coincidental. Did Shanmugam shared this in parliament? I've of the impression he that he did. 

The reason why I felt it was staged was because of the responses from the polytechnic lecturer. The girl was asked to film the lecturer by her boyfriend, and the lecturer just go "ya, ya, ya film me". The back and forth conversations, and body languages from both parties are simply unreal. It just looked staged to me, regardless of the filed police reports etc. 

• Praise 7
  • Shocked 1

24 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Suspended pending investigation

In this case, I will eat back my words that it's a staged video if he was eventually convicted of inciting racial disharmony. 

• Praise 2

(edited)

The incident was not right.

But a minister to comment on this old man? It was an isolated incident. May be a bit too much also. There are so many racist behaviors and discriminations happening, why choose this one?

Or only because of this, it was suddenly realised there is such issue or such person in the society? No, right?

Or this one is more serious than other racist cases? No, right?

Edited by minion
  • Praise 3

3 hours ago, Vid said:

Mask

Pretty Eyes

Lashes that's glued on...... 

↡ Advertisement