• Haha! 1

Just now, RadX said:

oh that one....consperm Male hahahaha

you and i wrong wifi

you wifi, me WAIFAI

Lucky you never say you WAIFU. 😂

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Turboflat4 said:

Oh you're talking about your socio chick. I'm talking about one of the chaps here. Crossed wires. 😁

this hopefully is not the kinda wring signals @SiLangKia talks about hor...hahahahahaha

• Haha! 2

4 hours ago, yishunite said:

Maybe i remember wrongly but the racism in the Ramesh incident was about Ramesh claiming he was being discriminated against then he use classist/elitist/FTist language to abuse security guard... there was so much other shit mixed in with his abuse of security guard so it is obvious this is more to do with him being a general assh0le than simply a racist

You are right on that.

The point I've made was that the response from our dear law minister then on the Ramesh incident was nil. Since it's also other shit mixed together with hints of racism, shouldn't he be condemning Ramesh as well in the public, like he did for this incident? 

Maybe whatever Tharman said was already good enough of a representation, but as a law minister, it's natural for me to expect better from him. I know they are selective, so I shouldn't expect too much anyway. Seeing their reactions on this latest incident and as I compare their reactions on Ramesh's incident, it's clear where they stand, to me. 

Feel free to interpret otherwise, I won't think you're wrong just because I feel I'm right. 

• Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, yishunite said:

What do u mean u dont think what he did is racist but "stereotype"? And how is racial stereotype not racist?

What I mean is that, you guys see a person might have friends from other races.. like Chinese have friends with Malay and they are in constant contact with WhatsApp, Facebook some even frequently meet up. But then when come to marriage, they mightbe thinking in the head huh? So is that considered racist where they have many friends from all over the races but when come to marriage, they are very particular about it. What I feel the polytechnic lecturer did wrong is that he want to force his own beliefs to someone else. That is a big nono. It's the same as religion.. let's say this person is a Christian, the other guy is not, can this guy who is a Christian force his belief to that guy who is not Christian? That's not right correct? 

So when he speak to that guy to want to force his belief to him that Chinese should not married to Indian is not right already and he should be taken to task. One can have their own thinking and or beliefs. As long as these people do not force their own thinking or beliefs to others and do not harm other person in anyway be it by action or by words. Then it should not be an issue. Once a person go to the extend of using words or action that can harm a person. Then yeah should be punished. But then still we need to understand the social media spreading context and think is it really getting more of such cases or is it because of social media spread and make it seems like it is getting more of such cases as compared to the past.

Edited by Yewheng

Censership has its uses and it’s consequences.

as the ogs know my mum lived on Kallang road back in the day of the gas tank…aka 火城.

she witnessed the consequences of racism in the form of 武林大会…people getting chopped into pieces….those that crawled into the Hindu temple were spared…少林寺…hah.

drive down Kallang road from ica to Geylang…if you can hit 88 you can see them.

history books does not record this event, that phd ah shum would not be able to tell you.

only eye witnesses, mostly passed and those about to.

one gcb dweller was there as well.

this lack of knowledge of the visceral consequences and couple with the coddled environment and Jiak gantan education led to this behaviour.

those who have witnessed trauma will have wires crossed permanently. Live well enough alone.

is turboflat ready to defend the lives of his family with his kitchen knives knowing his England and cars are of no use? Really do or die, make them pay for killing your family, the demise is a given once they break in. That is what my grandfather had to face alone during the riots.

That is the why of the famous unit battle near some graveyard. it was not unit busy song another unit, it was the underlying animosity between ethnic and tribal coding. I was there and so were some of us, we went in to show overwhelming force and to show that group they will lose horribly. Yet it was a clear lesson that once incoherent rage takes over, they become the red eyed monster. 

this red shirt goondu have absolutely no idea what he is saying and what consequence he is risking. Yet he is the result of not managing the pale weakness of Singapore, easily manipulated for gain, foreign and or domestic. His age is just the age of innocence and those in power. No bloody idea that butchery can happen just like that and what muofc means in code.

I would rather Puitam stand and eviscerate his own mp or get his own mp to acknowledge the inherent weakness that they are guilty of.

some people have grown corpulent and indolent in that they believe they were rightfully cheated.

appeasement can only go so far, bending over backwards for the useful minority such that they forget that they have the freedom to express in English is because of society bending over backwards for them to catch up.

appeasement alienates and infuriates those that find themselves robbed because they are not the minority or have the shell needed. Racism still but hey cannot complain right. Racism can get me my big fat paycheck.

some wonder why joe had to cry.

and some wonder how trump won. Trump won because of affirmative action.

The memories are getting weaker and the younger people are going to make the same mistakes.

yah, I had the same experience in a classroom. That walking blanket bo Dai bo ji found it necessary to incorporate her religion and perceived injustices into the course material which had no need to at all. How the fish Local Uni master program one? 

Therefore, why racism is bad, there is a terrible cost, it exists and it behaves as a literal Demon, seeking opportunities to poison and evading exorcism. It would please this Demon no end for peace and tranquility to be exchanged for blood and strife.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Datsun366 said:

Censership has its uses and it’s consequences.

as the ogs know my mum lived on Kallang road back in the day of the gas tank…aka 火城.

she witnessed the consequences of racism in the form of 武林大会…people getting chopped into pieces….those that crawled into the Hindu temple were spared…少林寺…hah.

drive down Kallang road from ica to Geylang…if you can hit 88 you can see them.

history books does not record this event, that phd ah shum would not be able to tell you.

only eye witnesses, mostly passed and those about to.

one gcb dweller was there as well.

this lack of knowledge of the visceral consequences and couple with the coddled environment and Jiak gantan education led to this behaviour.

those who have witnessed trauma will have wires crossed permanently. Live well enough alone.

is turboflat ready to defend the lives of his family with his kitchen knives knowing his England and cars are of no use? Really do or die, make them pay for killing your family, the demise is a given once they break in. That is what my grandfather had to face alone during the riots.

That is the why of the famous unit battle near some graveyard. it was not unit busy song another unit, it was the underlying animosity between ethnic and tribal coding. I was there and so were some of us, we went in to show overwhelming force and to show that group they will lose horribly. Yet it was a clear lesson that once incoherent rage takes over, they become the red eyed monster. 

this red shirt goondu have absolutely no idea what he is saying and what consequence he is risking. Yet he is the result of not managing the pale weakness of Singapore, easily manipulated for gain, foreign and or domestic. His age is just the age of innocence and those in power. No bloody idea that butchery can happen just like that and what muofc means in code.

I would rather Puitam stand and eviscerate his own mp or get his own mp to acknowledge the inherent weakness that they are guilty of.

some people have grown corpulent and indolent in that they believe they were rightfully cheated.

appeasement can only go so far, bending over backwards for the useful minority such that they forget that they have the freedom to express in English is because of society bending over backwards for them to catch up.

appeasement alienates and infuriates those that find themselves robbed because they are not the minority or have the shell needed. Racism still but hey cannot complain right. Racism can get me my big fat paycheck.

some wonder why joe had to cry.

and some wonder how trump won. Trump won because of affirmative action.

The memories are getting weaker and the younger people are going to make the same mistakes.

yah, I had the same experience in a classroom. That walking blanket bo Dai bo ji found it necessary to incorporate her religion and perceived injustices into the course material which had no need to at all. How the fish Local Uni master program one? 

Therefore, why racism is bad, there is a terrible cost, it exists and it behaves as a literal Demon, seeking opportunities to poison and evading exorcism. It would please this Demon no end for peace and tranquility to be exchanged for blood and strife.

But then there is no such thing as perfect world. What I feel is that as long as general population are very safe and no one insisting their own beliefs to others, it should be okay. There's always have things that are not so perfect to even clashes with human. As long as there is no harm, then these clashes will just die off itself as long as people don't take it too personally.

Edited by Yewheng

@Yewheng as long as it die off and not leave embers…the basis for future fire starters.

it’s important to build in fire safety and awareness, give them extinguisher also don’t know how to use…

And to be aware that this can be exploited by enemies foreign and domestic.

53 minutes ago, Datsun366 said:

Don't talk so much. My grandfather also went through that tumult. 

Did you assume that I'm a new citizen or at most a first gen Sinkie? Let me clue you in. My father was born here. My grandparents came here as young adults. 

It's not like you went through that sort of thing yourself. So please can the "wise old man" routine and get back to your regularly scheduled hebephrenic schiz routine. 

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
(edited)
50 minutes ago, Datsun366 said:

@Yewheng as long as it die off and not leave embers…the basis for future fire starters.

it’s important to build in fire safety and awareness, give them extinguisher also don’t know how to use…

And to be aware that this can be exploited by enemies foreign and domestic.

Then 1st.. how do we going to solve the impossible of to being a perfect world? Okay let's not talk about world, just Singapore alone.. 5 million population.. should train the people mindset to be stronger as in one should not be easily affected by others saying.

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic
On 6/9/2021 at 8:21 AM, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

B'cos, they think they can reach the 'ground' with FB and some times even posted like "cutting ribbon for a bus stop", ...... etc.   :lll._.:

They forgot maybe only 3/4 or 75% of population uses FB and out of this, 0.5% are out to rant rant rant. The rest are all talking rubbish like posting pictures of what they eat in hawker centres, blah blah on who's birthday, where they go, .... etc.  Only good within their circles of friends niah.   :ignoring:

Most on the 'ground' negative sentiments are filtered by those "sar Kar" and only the good ones pass through ...  :that-dood-is-up-to-something:

I myself don't use FB or post anything. Regrets adding the FB App to my HP and now trying to un-install it facing problem. (Anyone can help to post the steps to un-install FB from my HP). Every morning have to clear 100 plus of "Friend Request" from Indians, Bangalas, Philipinos, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thai, local .. etc ... :pissed-off:       

Whose photo you used as your profile photo? 😁

• Haha! 1

58 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Don't talk so much. My grandfather also went through that tumult. 

Did you assume that I'm a new citizen or at most a first gen Sinkie? Let me clue you in. My father was born here. My grandparents came here as young adults. 

It's not like you went through that sort of thing yourself. So please can the "wise old man" routine and get back to your regularly scheduled hebephrenic schiz routine. 

He did not have real life surgery with only wooden planks separating him from the world out there? Smelling blood and having to wash the five foot way?

come on, from your posts I can tell that he was fortunate not to have it happen outside his door with no where to run and nobody else.

Twincharged

Just as I am talking about imperfect world..

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/police-investigating-after-woman-filmed-striking-gong-neighbour-carried-out-hindu-prayers?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social-media&utm_campaign=addtoany

You guys see... That's human.. there will always have all sort of these kind of cases.. but then that itself should not be the case of I give up hope type nor we should be in too perfectionist type.

@Yewheng I believe have to be forthright and admit and identify the exploitation areas.

it’s painful and that in itself is exploitable.

for example, five will get you ten that any person off the street would not know of the name of the first Singaporean to fall due to terrorism.

or how many were injured in Thailand by the four face Buddha.

conveniently forget and dunnoe. And then insist about the importance of religion and its practice.

do not discount the damage of 911 and its aftereffects.

being mean and spiteful is infectious.

2 hours ago, Yewheng said:

What I mean is that, you guys see a person might have friends from other races.. like Chinese have friends with Malay and they are in constant contact with WhatsApp, Facebook some even frequently meet up. But then when come to marriage, they mightbe thinking in the head huh? So is that considered racist where they have many friends from all over the races but when come to marriage, they are very particular about it. What I feel the polytechnic lecturer did wrong is that he want to force his own beliefs to someone else. That is a big nono. It's the same as religion.. let's say this person is a Christian, the other guy is not, can this guy who is a Christian force his belief to that guy who is not Christian? That's not right correct? 

So when he speak to that guy to want to force his belief to him that Chinese should not married to Indian is not right already and he should be taken to task. One can have their own thinking and or beliefs. As long as these people do not force their own thinking or beliefs to others and do not harm other person in anyway be it by action or by words. Then it should not be an issue. Once a person go to the extend of using words or action that can harm a person. Then yeah should be punished. But then still we need to understand the social media spreading context and think is it really getting more of such cases or is it because of social media spread and make it seems like it is getting more of such cases as compared to the past.

U seen he now under investigation for derogatory remarks against islam?

20210610_224641.jpg

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Datsun366 said:

He did not have real life surgery with only wooden planks separating him from the world out there? Smelling blood and having to wash the five foot way?

come on, from your posts I can tell that he was fortunate not to have it happen outside his door with no where to run and nobody else.

Look, you're much easier to tolerate (and by tolerate, I mean rightly dismiss your drivel) when you don't spew your nonsense at any particular person. 

Stop making your ASSumptions and just go off on one of your usual floopy disorganised rants. Just leave me out of it. You know nothing about me that I don't wish you to know and you have nothing on me. 

Now go away. 

@RadX maybe it's time for pest control, but I leave it to your discretion.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

Twincharged
3 minutes ago, yishunite said:

U seen he now under investigation for derogatory remarks against islam?

20210610_224641.jpg

Yup, saw some of the post that went viral.. some student comment on him stuff.. 

What I am saying is in general sense.. in terms on what he had done, is so wrong. He seems to have the thinking that whatever he believes in he would want others to know and follow his belief. This is very dangerous mindset to go into. That does not mean that such racism that you guys kept saying is widespread as we compared to the past and now.. it is actually getting a lot better. Just that nowadays with social media, even the getting a lot better with just 1 or 2 incident type and kanna video taken and spread on Facebook, WhatsApp and etc and video went viral. People will keep thinking what? Why it keep happening? ...

21 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Yup, saw some of the post that went viral.. some student comment on him stuff.. 

What I am saying is in general sense.. in terms on what he had done, is so wrong. He seems to have the thinking that whatever he believes in he would want others to know and follow his belief. This is very dangerous mindset to go into. That does not mean that such racism that you guys kept saying is widespread as we compared to the past and now.. it is actually getting a lot better. Just that nowadays with social media, even the getting a lot better with just 1 or 2 incident type and kanna video taken and spread on Facebook, WhatsApp and etc and video went viral. People will keep thinking what? Why it keep happening? ...

Idk why you still trying to put the best possible spin on this guy. He got obviously a lot of racist views about other cultures and beliefs

Whether it extends to the general population is a question only minorities who experience this can answer for us. Im not a minority so I cant say but you can read on social media lots of minorities still feel very harassed and discriminated

↡ Advertisement