Mayweather vs Paul

Discoburg

15 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I like Ryan Gracia. His punches are so fast that sometimes I think the camera or the TV frame rate not fast enough. I cannot even comprehend why the opponent goes down.

And he quite yandao lah. hahaha. Very rare in boxing world.

In the world of physical contact sports, all else equal, its about age.  Between 15-25 you peak. 25-30 you maintain (if you can). beyond 30 start downhill.

by 40 take it easy

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator
25 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

I scared is Mayweather kena KO due to the size and weight difference of Paul.

Won't lah. Mayweather like to play very defensively one. hahahha.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

That’s his style. 

• Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

In the world of physical contact sports, all else equal, its about age.  Between 15-25 you peak. 25-30 you maintain (if you can). beyond 30 start downhill.

by 40 take it easy

boxing is different. most boxer peak and won their belt around or after 30 esp in those very competitive weight categories.

say they start at 20+ . 1 year fight 3 round, normally need about 20 over fight before they got a chance at a title shot. (by then already close or over 30)

experience count alot in boxing also, 

boxer that manage to unify the division below 30 or at any age is mostly consider 1 of the all time greats. 

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

his shoulder block is his trademark....

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
21 minutes ago, Beregond said:

boxing is different. most boxer peak and won their belt around or after 30 esp in those very competitive weight categories.

say they start at 20+ . 1 year fight 3 round, normally need about 20 over fight before they got a chance at a title shot. (by then already close or over 30)

experience count alot in boxing also, 

boxer that manage to unify the division below 30 or at any age is mostly consider 1 of the all time greats. 

I only know I went for a boxing lesson (free trial) Heng ah.

I nearly die inside and I come out I dunno how to drive manual car. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Just hoping Mayweather will KO Paul in the second round.

end liao. u still 2 round ko

drag to 8 round, no winner no loser,  full value for their fans and those who pay.

or both are winner with huge income . got to give them credit for that . they manage to hype it up well.

in the end both become friends. lmao😂

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

end liao. u still 2 round ko

drag to 8 round, no winner no loser,  full value for their fans and those who pay.

or both are winner with huge income . got to give them credit for that . they manage to hype it up well.

in the end both become friends. lmao😂

Sian man. Rigged match.

• Haha! 1

Just now, Discoburg said:

Sian man. Rigged match.

i wont say rigged la.

just an exhibition match. both got huge fans base that willing to pay, so why not. lol

not a real fight. i didnt watch live, catch the commentary nia. but very obvious maywweather put water.

a former world champion vs an amateur. dun even need 2 rds.

1 round can settle liao. 1 or 2 proper shot to the head, paul would be koed easily.

• Haha! 1

Just now, Beregond said:

i wont say rigged la.

just an exhibition match. both got huge fans base that willing to pay, so why not. lol

not a real fight. i didnt watch live, catch the commentary nia. but very obvious maywweather put water.

a former world champion vs an amateur. dun even need 2 rds.

1 round can settle liao. 1 or 2 proper shot to the head, paul would be koed easily.

Why can't Mayweather just KO that YouTuber? Love to watch him spar with Canelo.

3 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Why can't Mayweather just KO that YouTuber? Love to watch him spar with Canelo.

so many fans pay to watch, 3 mins ko. they confirm kpkb.

i remember last time my uncle mention he hate to watch mike tyson match, cos he keep ko ppl in 1 round🤣

canelo lost to mayweather long time ago, 1 is active, 1 retired, they wont get together again.

and  i feel canelo not the type of fighter that aim for money, he want real challenge and belts.

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

so many fans pay to watch, 3 mins ko. they confirm kpkb.

i remember last time my uncle mention he hate to watch mike tyson match, cos he keep ko ppl in 1 round🤣

canelo lost to mayweather long time ago, 1 is active, 1 retired, they wont get together again.

and  i feel canelo not the type of fighter that aim for money, he want real challenge and belts.

Haha I meant Canelo spar with Paul. Canelo said so before.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged

Just watched it. No Winner. No KO.

Paul tried to ko mayweather round 1 and Paul just got weaker with every round. The rest of the fight was Paul put his hands around Mayweather. 

It really looks like Mayweather was in 2nd gear at most but he didnt go for KO because he loves money too much. Gave some semblance of even fight so there will be more rematches, more money. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1